46 – [Suggestive] Clare-ifying things…
1k 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I unlock my phone again, I see the missed calls from the previous days, together with a few naked pictures Miss Jimenez took just for fun. Those are going to keep me company for a while.

Now, I am sure the other three will not be as easy as…

“Hey, you!” Comes a deep and raspy voice. One of the school’s hunks blocks my path. “You are not going anywhere.”

“Uh. I…”

Another one comes up from behind me. I’m trapped.

“Wait! I didn’t do anything! Wait!”

The two lift me up and carry me to a secluded room, shutting the door behind them and standing there as guards.

Inside waits Claire.

“Took you long enough,” she scoffs flipping her long beautiful hair.

“C-Claire. If this is an execution I just want to say I am sorry and that I want my gaming PC sent to-”

“Sorry for what exactly? You cost me a lot of money in cover-ups, bribes and I don’t even want to mention the limousine!

Even though it was her fault for pushing that button in the first place. But I feel like she wouldn’t like to be reminded of that right now.

“And then what? When I give you everything you might want to have… money, connections, the possibility to stay with me of all people, you… throw it all away? I hate you! I hate you more than I hate my deadbeat father and that whore of my mother! How can you say no to what I offer you when it’s what everyone desires?” She starts to pace back and forth, her incredible breasts jiggling in her rage. “Do you even know who you are talking with?”

“Y-Yes.”

“Then why don’t you just do as I say!” She walks up to me, pushing me against the wall as she balls her fists. “How can you not care?”

“I do care!” I shout, raising my hands as if to protect me. “I do care about you and about what you can be beyond just another pretty thing! And I’m sorry that cannot happen now!” I close my eyes and wait for her punch.

Which does not come.

Instead, I open them to find her crying.

“What the fuck did you do to me? I can’t even… oh, it feels horrible! Horrible, I tell you,” she snarls. Her face turns redder and redder. “I am so embarrassed! You have showed me a part of myself that I was never able to even touch or realize and… and you are sorry?”

“I am not sorry about that, I am sorry because now… without the ring…”

“What ring?”

“Uh, nevermind.”

“I don’t care about any ring.” She blushes even harder. “Well, for the present time. What I want to say is… you care about me, and want to see what’s beneath the mask of the gorgeous heiress. That’s why I have decided that we are going on a date this weekend!” She shouts raising her finger to the ceiling. “And I will try to wear, uh, simple clothing. And no limousine. I will even accept going back to a dirty and commoner-filled place like that mall.”

I am shocked, but I can’t stop the smile spreading on my face. I can’t believe it!

“Maybe… not that mall. I think we will not be welcome there for a while.”

“I can still buy the place and have it s-shut down,” she stammers flipping her hair. “But you decide. Just… not a place with grease stains on it. And no cockroaches.”

Does she really believe normal places are infested with cockroaches?

I chuckle and she blushes even harder.

“Do not make fun of me!”

“I’m not!” I pull her into a hug. “I’m glad you want to try this Sure, we can go on a date. It’s not like I have a girlfriend anymore.”

“Y-You don’t? But that runt…

Wait. If two out of four girls are willing to forgive me…

“Well to be frank I kinda want to see if I can patch things up with her. I still want to go out with you, though. How about we call it a friend date for now?”

“You would refuse me!” She sighs, pulling back, drying her tears. How many indignities do I have to suffer for love…”

“I am not going to! It’s just, I need a bit of time to think this through. Friend date?”

“Friend date, so be it!” She snarls as she takes my hands in her own. “But there will be hand-holding. This is not-negotiable.”

I smile and pull her into a hug again.

“Alright, Claire. Thank you.”

“Y-You better be grateful! Peasant!”

“I am.”

“I would like you to be mine,” she whispers. It’s a much gentler tone than she used to.

Perhaps I can still save this.

“Let’s see where this takes us,” I grin hugging the most beautiful girl at school, on the outside and maybe on the inside as well.


 

To find the full novel (only up to 60% will be published here) together with exclusive POV chapters and even more sexy scenes, you can follow this link (or click on the sexy pic below).

⬇⬇⬇

71rSNbCIXBL._SY522_.jpg

I swear my house is not infested with cokcroaches.

As for the rest, I hope you will enjoy these last few chapters! Is reconciliation even possible?

Tina might peek behind the corner...

Thanks for reading!

12