47 – [Suggestive] Teeny tiny Tina steps…
1k 6 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this point, with a date with Claire for this weekend and Miss Jimenez who is not going to fail my sorry ass just because she strapped me to a chair and fucked me senseless for hours, I have a feeling I can maybe patch things up with Tina as well. Looks like my luck is on an upswing, so…

I wait for her behind the bleachers, and finally spot her coming back from training, so sweaty her clothes stick to her body, highlighting her amazing hips and legs.

She looks at me, starts and freezes on the spot.

“Hey,” I say, walking up to her.

“I don’t want to talk to you,” she stammers, but she doesn’t turn and leave. That’s a start… “I have seen you talk to teacher and to Claire. I have no idea what kind of drug you used on me but it’s not going to work anymore. Did your crazy sister give it to you?”

“Were you training?” I point at her sweaty clothes. “I thought you would be.”

“Not your business!”

“It is my business if it’s about my girlfriend! Didn’t you want to be with me?”

“That was just the drug talking,” she replies, covering her ears.

“No, I don’t think so.” Emboldened by my previous interactions with Miss Jimenez and Claire, I reach up to her and take her hands in mine, leaving her flushed and stammering. “I think you strained yourself all morning, trying to run away from the fact you were more than a tomboy for a few days. More than the school’s promising track and field champion. You were just Tina, my best friend, who was trying to be my girlfriend. I don’t think what you said to me was just the drug talking, or whatever it was. I am not sure myself.”

“You… you are just…” she sighs, and throws herself at me, pulling me in a hug. “Why are you here! You should have stayed at school so I could just keep hating you in silence!”

“Because I love you as a friend and as a girlfriend, and because I want another chance with you. And also, you have the cutest butt in school!”

She giggles cutely and blushes hard.

“You don’t really mean that.”

“Try me.” I capture her lips in a kiss and she melts in it. No tongue for now, just our lips touching each other, like good friends meeting again after a very long time. When I pull back she’s crying as well.

“You have just a way with your lips… and you dick,” she chuckles. “Alright, I want to be your girlfriend too. Besides, I might have the cutest butt, but you have the best cock I have ever sucked!”

“Thanks,” I laugh. I might feel a light stir in my pants, but it’s mostly the fact I am here for her at last, and we understand each other. She smells like a tomboy, sweaty body and all, but she’s just so frail and so beautiful. I will be proud of having a girlfriend like her. “So how about we start it off with a date?”

“This Saturday I am free after workout!”

This Saturday would also be the time I meet with Claire… but maybe it’s the kind of coincidence I can work with.

“Saturday is perfect,” I reply pulling her into another kiss as my hands reach for that perfect, firm bubble butt. I can’t wait to plough it once again, but first… there’s something else I have to do. And maybe, just maybe, this time I can make it work.


To find the full novel (only up to 60% will be published here) together with exclusive POV chapters and even more sexy scenes, you can follow this link (or click on the sexy pic below).

⬇⬇⬇

71rSNbCIXBL._SY522_.jpg

Here we are all hoping he can make it work! Godspeed you crazy protag!

And as for you, thanks again for reading! We are truly approaching the end and I would love to see the 100000 views milestone crossed before the final chapter. Let's hope we can!

I will see you soon with the final few updates, and then...

10