48 – 🔞 – What cums around…
1.5k 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The hardest part was to get everything ready.

After walking back home hand in hand with Tina for a bit (just like a real girlfriend!) I set to work for the hardest challenge yet.

I cleaned up the entire house, took trash out, and fixed things that needed it here and there. I wait in the kitchen, sitting on one of the chairs, Grandpa’s letter as well as my sister’s message on the table right next to me.

“Hey,” I wave at her as she comes back home. She’s back to her old attire and her old attitude, after a long day at work.

“You are here,” she mutters, putting her bags on the table and taking her seat. “You have cleaned up the kitchen. Incredible.”

“And the rest of the house. If you want to see.”

She nods, stands up again and takes a quick look at the living room and upstairs.

“Even the bathroom. Maybe you are not as useless a brother as I thought.” She sits back at the table and her eyes move to the strips of paper next to my hand. “I see you have read my note.”

“Yes. I wanted to ease you a bit into it, so I did all I could…”

“You surely did more than you could,” she snarls. “I am not sure I believe this ring tale you have spun. Whatever it was. I can believe in some drugs, but I have checked myself once again and there’s nothing weird in my bloodstream.”

I sigh as I tell her everything, even the parts I did not want to talk about at first. About the letter, about the ring, about Morningstar.

About my own feelings.

When I reach the part where I tell her I tried to contain the ring’s powers but in the end I couldn’t because that’s exactly what I have wanted, she blushes hard.

“So you are saying that all this happened because you can’t keep it in your pants and because you made a deal with a demon.”

“Devil, demons don’t do deals. But yeah. That’s the gist of it.”

“And because you really have a hard-on for your big sister,” she sighs.

“Well… I can’t deny it. You are one of the most beautiful girls I know, and also you are so sweet, deep down.”

“And you have a cock that just won’t quit!” She shouts, her flush reaching up to her ears now. “I wanted to tell you that you are lucky your cock feels so amazing because that’s the only reason you still have a roof over your head!”

“I… wait what was that about my cock?”

“I have always tried to give you the best because you are my precious brother,” she mumbles, “because I really want to see you smile. I saw you slump into doing nothing and not even being grateful for what I did and that really angered me. But I have seen you fight tooth and nail to protect me… and all of us during these days. Plus, I have never cum so hard in my life like when you were ploughing your sister’s slutty pussy.”

“Uhhh, sis… if you keep talking like that…”

“You’ll get a big hard cock in your pants?” She grins. “Maybe that’s the kind of trouble your big sis can help you with. You like my tits, don’t you, little bro?”

“I… do. Still, before we… uh, do something about that, there’s something I want to talk to you about.”

I can’t believe it! I have managed to patch things up with the four of them!

Now I only have to push my luck a little further. And I might know the way to do that.

“You see, as I told you I met with Miss Jimenez , Claire and Tina. Also, Tina is my girlfriend now. I hope it’s not a problem.”

“Hey, you can have a girlfriend. Girlfriends come and go. Just remember that a sister is forever,” she grins. “And I am not going anywhere.”

“Yes, I know that…” I blush so hard I can feel the heat spreading to my ears. “But I want you to be cool with it. Because I care about you. You are my precious sister.”

“Oh, you stupid little bro, come here!” She reaches for me and hugs me, pulling me against her generous breasts. “You might not be the brightest bulb, but your heart is in the right place. Not your cock, though. The right place for your cock is inside your big sister.”

“Are you really fine with this?”

“Bro, I was so pent up all day thinking about your big cock splitting me in two I was having a hard time doing any work! Now you are going to screw my pussy hard and fast before I eat you up!”

“Sure... just… hmhmh,” she pulls me into a voracious kiss. It’s amazing to be back here.

Maybe, just maybe, I managed to save this!

“Are you okay with me fucking other girls?”

“As long as you bring your cock here,” she says pulling down her trousers and revealing her hot and wet labia, “I am fine with you fucking whoever you want, little bro. I want you to be happy.”

“Alright… then I suppose I will explain the rest later. Sorry, but you are really too sexy to pass up on.”

“You flatterer,” she chuckles, pushing me against the chair as she unbuttons my trousers and sits on me.


To find the full novel (only up to 60% will be published here) together with exclusive POV chapters and even more sexy scenes, you can follow this link (or click on the sexy pic below).

⬇⬇⬇

71rSNbCIXBL._SY522_.jpg

And finally we fix things up with big sis as well! I hope you liked this chapter, because it was a little sappy (and a little wet).

As always thanks for reading... and I hope you are ready to say goodbye.

13