49 – [Suggestive] All’s well that ends… wait, what?!
1.3k 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the next meeting, I have chosen a different place.

I go there with Tina first and we are holding hands. She’s wearing a nice pair of frilly shorts that highlight her legs and her bubble butt and also a flowery shirt, pink and blue. Really feminine. She’s growing into her new style, for sure.

Next come Claire. She has toned down her style, but it’s clear she’s not really used to it… she is wearing a blue and white dress that looks hand-made and expensive, but at least she’s trying. She reaches us and pulls me into an embrace. She and Tina share a look, but then nod at each other. At least they are not carving each other’s eyeballs out yet.

“It’s ready,” my sister calls from inside. She has decided for a nice pair of trousers and a grey blouse. She’s the most formal of the four, but it does suit her. As for Miss Jimenez , she has decided for a simple top that shows off her augmented, overflowing breasts and jeans that hug her hips. She looks like any other hot girl in her late twenties this way, and she’s the one among us that catches the most looks, save perhaps for Claire herself.

The inside of the café is warm and cosy, and it’s just the perfect place where to chat about our future. We take seat at a large table in a corner. I look around, but there’s no trace of a certain white-haired and red-eyed girl anywhere.

It’s likely that Morningstar really has lost all desire to chat with me after I pulled off the ring.

“So…” I say as the stunned server brings us our drinks, “now I don’t have to explain anyone why we are all here.”

Miss Jimenez opens her mouth as if to say something.

“Should I show you my ID, teach?” Tina grins, reaching for her purse.

“Knock it off. I can still fail you.”

“Let’s keep a level head… now I think Miss Jimenez should go first.”

“Alright… I will do it but only because you are the one who asks so nicely. The point being I have decided to start a relationship with my student,” she says leaning forward and touching my hand with hers.

Claire, my sister and Tina all startle, but they do not speak. That’s a good sign, I hope. “That means I will have to wait until your graduation before I can…” she blushes hard “…show my appreciation for what he has done to me.”

“And what did he do exactly? I am sure we all very eager to find out,” Tina hisses, crossing her arms over her chest.

“We had a long night of sex,” I sigh, “she tied me to the chair and had her way with me for hours.”

“Oh. That sounds hot. Good idea,” Tina growls, licking her lips. “Maybe you are right, this might not be all bad.”

“And what matters here is to be honest: I liked it,” I confess. “I liked how eager and forward she was. I liked it in all of you. What I did not like is you trying to kill each other like that…”

“… it was necessary to maintain domination,” Claire interjects. “I will go next. I kidnapped my beloved and showed him the benefits of a relationship with someone of my high standing. He has reciprocated in kind by showing me that I can, sometimes, stoop to the level of the lowly masses and not shine less for it.”

“So that’s what he did…” Miss Jimenez says, leaning towards Claire and giving her a once-over, “you still look nice. Yes, he has a way with words. He has made me understand that I can be more than my husband’s trophy wife. Ah, soon to be ex-husband anyway.”

“What?” I am stunned. She did not tell me anything about that.

“I have decided to divorce. It is going to be a long and messy thing, but I will squeeze him for every coin I can. And of course, I will get the house.”

“That’s remarkably wicked,” Claire grins. “You will have to give me the name of your lawyer. Perhaps I can arrange a thing or two…”

“I would love to. Besides, dear…” she cups Claire’s breasts, pushing them together. “Are these natural? They look amazing.”

“Of course they are,” she replies flipping her hair. “Nothing against yours, but when you got it you flaunt it.”

“Can we go back to the task at hand,” Tina grumbles, leaning forward to hide her lack of assets, to which I pull her into a supportive kiss.

“You are amazing the way you are, don’t worry.”

The other two look a little sad at our display of affection, and I hold their hands beneath the table.

My sister, weirdly enough, looks at the entire exchange with an amused look.

Is she not jealous? But then again, I used to believe she was not even under the effect of the ring. Something weird is always going on with her.

“Alright… moving on now please,” I say with a chuckle. “So, Claire and Miss Jimenez are done. What about you Tina?”

“As your official girlfriend,” she says snuggling up to me, making sure to brush her amazing butt against my hips, “I am going to say that I am not really thrilled with these bitches around you. I want you for me. You have showed me that I can be cool even if I don’t always dress up and behave as a tomboy.”

“A rather rough specimen,” Clair clicks her tongue.

“Come on now,” Miss Jimenez says trying to make her behave.

And incredibly, Claire nods and leans back, but she still does so in a way to show off her incredible rack.

“So I want to keep doing this,” Tina confesses, blushing like a tomato. “I want to keep having a boyfriend. I am sorry for all the time I considered him a nuisance and I want to make up for lost years. I want to have his big cock fill me up,” she finishes in a whisper.

“Dolly, we all want that,” our teacher makes sure to point out. “And we are here to make sure we do find what we need.”

“His big hard cock up in my ass would be a good start,” Tina groans, grinding her hips together.

“We’ll… uh, get to that,” I say, trying to regain control of the situation. What matters the most is that we understand each other. “So… are we okay with it ? About the fact that we all want to share something with others and that we can do that by behaving in a civil manner without pulling knives out or bribing or whatever?”

“No,” says my sister with a satisfied smile. The other three send a murderous look her way. “We are most definitely not okay with that.”


To find the full novel (only up to 60% will be published here) together with exclusive POV chapters and even more sexy scenes, you can follow this link (or click on the sexy pic below).

⬇⬇⬇

71rSNbCIXBL._SY522_.jpg

We were this close! I hope this decision by his sister does not derail this train…

Slightly-longer chapter because it’s Valentine’s Day and because I feel like going out with a bang. We only have one or two chapters to go, then we wrap up the free parts of the story… and I’ll write something else I suppose.

At this point I am also curious about your opinion on the girls: please vote on the poll below!

And as always thanks for reading!

 

Best girl?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
13