50 – 🔞 – Tina’s big brain time!
1.4k 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Thanks everyone who partecipate to the poll! For now, Miss Jimenez is in the lead!

“Sis!” I groan. Right when it seemed we were getting close… “Please don’t make this any harder than it needs to be.”

“Weird choice of words,” she says as her grin spreads over her fine features. “I have known him for far longer than any of them, likely more than all of them combined...  I am sort of fine with him having more than a girl at the moment. He’s a growing man and he’s at that age where he would fuck even a hedge if it had a pair of tits.”

“You are not really helping the situation here…”

“What I am not okay with is you, my dear brother, seem to imply that I will just roll over and let these basic bitches have the last word on you. You should all remember that you are all passing fads. I, on the other hand, am family. And family will always be there.”

“I… know it’s hard to deny that.”

“That’s right. But that does not mean…” Tina interjects.

“I don’t want to stop any of you to have their fun with him. Hey bro, you can even add more bitches to your harem, whatever. You should just remember, all of you, that I am the first and I will always be the first. I hope that’s clear.”

I lick my lips. Tina is not going to be okay with that.

Her eyes reduced to slits, she leans over the table and pulls my sister closer by her shoulders.

“How about this, then?”

She leans forward and kisses my sister on the lips.

Miss Jimenez chuckles.

Claire gasps and fans herself with her hand.

“How licentious,” she whispers, even as her cheeks grow redder.

I am completely stunned. But watching Tina make out with my sister is having a clear effect on my dick and I try to keep it down. They are going to throw us out of this café as well…

Tina pulls back. It was a short kiss, but the way their lips pushed against each other for dominance showed how heated it was. They are both breathing a little harder as they withdraw.

“Now tell me that was fake,” Tina grins. “If you can. Was that fake?”

“Don’t be stupid,” she replies cleaning her mouth. “Of course it wasn’t.”

“Then stop saying things like that. Just because I came later does not mean I love him less. And what about you two? Does that make your attraction worth less?”

Claire and our teacher share a look. I can’t believe Tina of all people is playing this card, but it seems to be working.

They shake their head.

“Does that mean we should also share such a libidinous kiss, or…” Claire points at our teacher, uncertain.

“Maybe later,” I hiss, trying to keep the situation from devolving. We are still in public, and I really don’t want someone to bring out their phones and start to film the scene… “Now, sis. Please calm down and tell me what you mean.”

“I still think we share something special,” she says with a frown. “I was there with you all the time. And I want to keep doing that. But that…” she reaches up for her lips. “That did feel raw and real. I suppose I am not going to deny that anymore. I will still be your sister and I expect you to have no mercy with my slutty pussy,” she whispers, leaning forward and biting my ear.

“P-Please stop that, we are in public!”

“Uh, I did not notice!”

“You’re impossible…” but I still take her hands in mine and hold them to my mouth to put a kiss on them, which makes her blush furiously. “But I accept that. So that means we are all fine with that and we can start this out with a different spirit. Maybe this time we are going to make it work. What do you say?”

“I’d say that’s a very good idea,” my sister sighs. “Besides, I am, really curious to see if your girlfriend can lick just as good as she can kiss,” she growls, to which Tina more or less explodes in a burst of redness.


To find the full novel (only up to 60% will be published here) together with exclusive POV chapters and even more sexy scenes, you can follow this link (or click on the sexy pic below).

⬇⬇⬇

71rSNbCIXBL._SY522_.jpg

Okay... so maybe Big Sis can make this work... by getting involved!

And we just passed 100.000 views! Thank you so much!

So is this the end? Well not really - we are going to skip the rest of the chapters (which are in the full book), but we are going to get one last update soon enough... and I am very curious about your opinions.

Overall, it seems Miss Jimenez was the most-popular girl. I am partial to someone else, but thank you for letting your voice heard.

I hope you had fun with this story. I am already writing my next one, though I will likely take a short break to recharge my batteries as soon as this one is complete.

 

Thanks for reading and see you soon... in another world.

10