59 (Epilogue)
1.8k 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This marks the end of the free publication. Thanks for reading!

Tina is the first to enter the kitchen. She’s aching, her butt especially, and it still manages to feel empty without her boyfriend’s cock in it.

She finds the others already there. Miss Jimenez , Claire and her boyfriend’s crazy sister. Damn, she kissed her just a few hours before… she went down on her.

But that changes nothing.

“I see you are already here,” she grumbles, walking towards the corner of the kitchen where the knifes are.

“Unlike a certain someone,” Claire says flipping her sweaty hair, “we know the importance of showing up on time. But I suppose girls who grew up in the mud do not understand such matters.”

“Shut it, princess,” Tina bites back. “No matter how good your pussy tastes, you are getting a new asshole torn out.”

“See?” Miss Jimenez shakes her head. “I turn my gaze away for a few moments and you are all squabbling like stupid kids. Without me…”

“We would still be having a world of fun,” Tina interrupts her. “We don’t need old hags and we don’t need your stupid boobs to have fun, you ugly bitch.”

“He’s going to woke up, you know,” his sister reminds them. Like always, she’s the most relaxed on the bunch, as if she had already won this. That attitude sends sparks of anger into Tina’s chest.

But she has to be civil. At least for now.

She reaches the knife box. She doesn’t pick one up, though. But the message is really, really clear.

“I suppose this means our truce is over,” Claire says rapping her manicured fingers over the table. “You should pack your trash up and leave.”

“Leave from my house?”

“The house you got only thanks to my connections and my influence,” she reminds their former teacher. “A word in a shadowy corner and I can have you thrown into the dumpster, you plastic bitch.”

“Not if I choke you first. Your slender neck looks perfect for snapping, you stupid cunt.”

She shivers at the insult. Looks like her training is getting to her anyway.

Good. More weak points for her to exploit.

“He’s mine,” Tina sighs. She closes her eyes. She doesn’t want to see this bunch of whores anymore. She just wants to picture her boyfriend. Hers, forever. “You should all understand that.”

“You are delusional if you think you can put any sort of pressure on me like that, you ugly mud-girl tomboy,” Claire sneers. “He’s mine. Only I can lift him to the echelons of society. You are all just a passing distraction.”

“You would spoil him and waste his potential,” Miss Jimenez shakes her head. “Besides, you don’t have the assets to help him.” She shakes her huge breasts to underline that point.

“That’s cute and all,” the sister smirks, “but I am afraid you are all going to lose. Nothing is stronger than family. And he’s my brother.”

Silence falls beneath them.

Tina opens her eyes again, and sighs.

“It’s war, then.” Her hand reaches for the closest knife.

“It never was anything but,” Claire shakes her head.

“And you are all going to lose,” Miss Jimenez warns them.

“Before you even tried,” the sister reaches for her pussy and pulls out a tiny green-glowing vial.

They square each other. If Tina goes for the throat…

“What are you all doing here?”

She turns to find her amazing boyfriend standing at the threshold, still stunned by sleep.

“Are you getting breakfast without me?”

“Of course not!” Tina seizes the initiative, dashing at him and pulling him close. “We were just talking about where to go for lunch!”

“Yes, I know a place or two,” Claire says with the most innocent smile on her stupid face.

“Just call for our reservation. They know me,” Miss Jimenez assures.

“I could go for seafood,” his sister nods.

“Whatever you want but… how about a big cuddle all together on the bed first? It feels lonely without you,” he smiles.

Oh, how can she say no to that smile?

They all follow him back to bed – and on their way back, they share a look.

The final confrontation is just delayed.

 

 

... the end?

 



Thanks for reading!

This marks the ending to this story's free publication, and I want to thank everyone once again for reading, liking, and leaving a comment.

I had fun writing this and sharing it with you - my next work will most likely involve a similar situation, but I would really like to shift it to a fantasy world, so it will likely have a murderous older sister... with a bit of a brother complex (and too many rival girls aiming for her bro's heart)!

 

It's hard to express how thankful I am for all the support I got, so I will try to do my best with my next story too. I hope you'll have even more fun.

And I also would like to give a special thank to @Iamnotabot, @Ioshi1505 and @Hyde2467 for being there!

See you soon with more tales of corruption, drama and maybe a trip to horny jail or two...

To find the full novel (only up to 60% will be published here) together with exclusive POV chapters and even more sexy scenes, you can follow this link (or click on the sexy pic below).

⬇⬇⬇

71rSNbCIXBL._SY522_.jpg

 

12