211. +18 stuff
496 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning. 

"You seem like you are in heat."

"Just do it. I have been wanting it since yesterday." 

"What happened yesterday? Did the fat guy did something to you." 

"No.. Fuck.. Just.. Oh God.. Yes... More." 

A couple was going on at it when they heard a rustle from the side. Both of them turned to see a very young kid ready to climb in through the window, but stopped once the boy saw what was going on. The couple distanced themselves, and the man came in to stop the boy from climbing in more. They were in a long tower and that too on the top level. 

If it wasn't apparent than, let the author make it clear. This was the famous scene of the couple, Jaime and Cersei, having a got at it in Winterfell, because apparently they couldn't keep it in their pants, in an 'enemy's' territory. And the boy who had climbed up was Bran, who had a habit of climbing towers around Winterfell. 

"He saw us." Cersei hissed. Jaime was holding the collar of Bran, who looked terrified at the moment. Any push would send him over the edge and almost a certain death. 

"Quite the litter climber, aren't you? What is your age boy?" Jaime asked. 

"10." Bran answered, still reeling from the fact of what was going on and he was very scared. 

"10." Jaime reiterated, signifying that he is quite young and there was pity in his voice. 

"He saw us." Cersei said. 

"I heard the first time." Jaime replied with annoyance. Bran was still very scared of what was going to happen. And then after a pause, Jaime looked at both of them and said. 

"The things I do for love" And proceeded to push him out. Jaime didn't even look at Bran after he pushed him as he would have to run from the place so as not to get caught. But before he could use the half broken stairways down the tower, he stopped along with Cersei. 

Because in front of him stood three people. One young woman and two young men. They looked at them with mockery written on their faces. Jaime instinctively put Cersei behind him and looked around for some kind of weapon. But there were only twigs and branches. Though Jaime didn't see an weapon on them, he did notice a small sword on the waist of the weapon. 

That gave him ideas, but he wasn't going to act on it immediately. 

"Who are you? If you are the new guards, didn't she tell you not to disturb us." Jaime said, as he was trying his best to intimidate them but all he could see was mockery on their faces. 

"Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer. You know you and I got along well at the end during the battle. But then my sister here wanted to kill her, no matter what as she had vowed to kill all of Lannisters after what you did to our family and father." Jon said. 

"Oh so you are one of those pathetic losers, who I had once crippled and now coming back for revenge." Jaime mocked. 

"Hahaha.. Losers? Your sister here killed my father when he came out of the truth of her children being the products of incest. You even tried to kill my brother just know. Do you think I can spare you? You put forward yourself as a brave man, but you are just a coward who stabs people from the back, just like you did to the Mad King." Arya said. 

"Just now?" Jaime and Cersei were confused now. 

In response, Jon and Arya slowly put away their disguise and it was there the siblings got to see Jon and Arya, who were much older than they had seen before. But both of the siblings didn't take much time to recognize both of them. Jaime wasn't able to wrap his head around it, but knew that he was in danger and thus jumped forward towards the sword of Arya. 

But before he could even touch the sword of Arya, multiple swords' edge pointed right at the neck of Jaime, and a few even were pointing at his heart, and each of the swords were hanging on the air, in itself. 

Cersei, who wanted to scream, saw the same as multiple swords were pointing at her and one placed right at the mouth. 

One utter of word and it would go straight in, silencing her forever. Jaime and Cersei were dumbfounded and for the first time both of them were scared. When these three people came, they had the fear of getting caught, but now they had the fear of death, which was far worse. 

"What the fuck are you bastards? How do you two look alike like those children of Winterfell?" Jaime asked, while sweating, even in this cold weather. 

"Jaime!" Cersei could utter that one word and nothing more. 

"We are the children of Winterfell, just from the future." Arya replied as she slowly unsheathed her sword. 

"Future?" 

"What the fuck do you want?" Cersei cursed as she didn't care at the moment who they were. She just needed to safeguard her life, in this wretched place. 

"Admit to your husband of what is going on, absolve all the rights your children have to the throne and go back to Casterly Rock. Both of you." Jon said. 

"You are too naive Jon, Jaime might not be axed, but she definitely deserves death." Arya wasn't ready to let her go by so easily. 

Both of them were shit scared when Jon and Arya gave them the options, but at least there was hope. Hope that they could get away. It was Aoto who stepped in and said. 

"I have a better plan." 

Both of them turned to the man, who was in his cape standing behind and hadn't uttered a word.

Announcement
Read 45 chapters ahead on my patreon
13