Chapter 17 – A Morning With Liz (R18+)
2k 20 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content Warning: Explicit sexual acts

Slowly, the image of the night sky faded and in its place was the all too familiar shine of a star much closer to home against my face, my eyes closed still allowing a seeping of red to make it to my vision. I tentatively opened my eyes, careful to face away from the source of the light. With a sleepy countenance, I blinked away the remnants of tiredness that lingered.

Yawning and taking a moment to appreciate a good stretch in the morning sun coming through my window, I relished the feeling of refreshment and satisfaction. The glow of dawn entering the window that I had neglected to draw the blinds on was heavenly. I squeezed my plush bunny out of an abundance of comfort.

Without much fanfare, memories of yesterday flowed through my mind. Waking up with Liz, meeting her parents, being told that I was now a magical being, and so many other things. Now though, I was home. I was in my bed with my stuffed rabbit and my soft covers. The familiarity of my own room settled into my consciousness. 

Somehow, things almost seemed… normal. They were, of course, anything but. I could feel the changes that had been made to my body in striking clarity. My perfectly smooth legs that I rubbed together like a happy grasshopper, my larger breasts smooshed into the soft fabric of my snuggle buddy, the much less protruding inhabitant of my panties, and even the way that my wider hips changed my posture from how I was used to laying on my side. 

Sighing in delight against the faux-furred head of Cocoa the Brown Rabbit, I felt another bout of euphoria coming on. It was so hard to believe this was real, even as I felt everything so vividly. This wasn’t a dream. This was the reality that I’d stumbled into.

My body had been changed entirely. From my head to my feet I was exactly ideal to how I wanted to be. A ringing reminder of Delilah’s wisdom that a Were’s powers are largely based off of instinct and subconscious stuff. 

I took a deep breath, settling my stirring mind. There was so much to think about. I would be here all day if I just layed here to ponder. For now, it would be best to get up and do things.

Begrudgingly removing myself from my comfy bed, I noticed that at some point in the night I had shoved my body pillow away from where it had started against my back. It was now at an angle and nearly thrown entirely off the bed. I took a moment to put it back where it usually was and then padded my way over to the bathroom.

Stepping from soft carpet to cool tile, I turned on the light as I walked into my bathroom. This was a room that I was very proud of. Between this and the kitchen was easily the most expensive portion of the remodeling that I had done to the place. There used to be another small bedroom that got used for expanding the en suite bath that was rather small originally. Now, it was a generously sized room with a larger than strictly necessary shower with a bench and a double shower head setup. Doing that kind of thing was usually stupid expensive, but when you work with the stuff all the time and know a few tricks to work around the fixtures that get made for the purpose and instead use other methods that are just as effective and look just as professional, well it’s a match made in heaven.

Stepping in front of the sink, I was also greeted with the tall mirror that covered most of the wall behind the vanity. In that mirror was a reflection of an incredibly attractive and incredibly underdressed girl. Her hair was tousled from sleep, but she was wide-eyed and had a certain just risen energy about her that would be the envy of many definitely-not-morning-people. Her breasts were on full display and were nicely perky and excellently suited her build in size and shape. A definite girl next door kind of person, but extra enchanting given the context.

Although… that was me. It was strange, seeing someone who looked so much like the me that I had known and yet so very much not. There would be some getting used to, but it was no great effort to convince myself to do so. 

My cheeks colored at the realization of how long I had spent looking at myself basically naked. I knew that it wasn’t narcissism but instead a boatload of shock and euphoria, yet still it was a little embarrassing in hindsight. I shook my head of it and made my way to the laundry hamper where I removed my panties and threw them in the pile. A rather pleasant moment of forethought led me to check to see what size I was wearing so that I knew what I would need to get when I got to go shopping. I had gone up a size from what I wore before, so the underwear that I owned would probably be rather tight on me. 

Finally done with sidetracking myself, I took a towel out of my linen tower and placed it on the bar just outside the shower. With nothing much else to hold me back from finally cleaning myself up a bit, I got in the shower and turned on the water while standing away from its path to wait for it to warm up. That was one of the things about this shower that I absolutely loved, the fact that the water heater that fed into it was a continuous in-line model so I could take showers as long and hot as I wanted.

It only took a few seconds for the unit to kick on and a few seconds more for the water to get up to the temperature that I usually started with. I started with being on the warm side without being hot and then slowly dialed it up until it was hot enough to be almost uncomfortable. It was a very pleasing journey every time with a rising heat that crested up to a nearly scalding peak.

That… sounded way dirtier than I think I had meant it to be. Or maybe I had meant it that way… 

My hands that had at some point ended up wrapped around my midsection to rest on my hips felt a little restless. Stepping into the path of warm water then elicited a sigh that was definitely way more sexual than it had any right to be from my lips. The warm water pelted at my back at high pressure, tingling my skin with an excellent buzz that impacted parts of me that weren’t even under the spray.

A new and yet familiar fluttering in my chest worked its way down to settle into a place that was certainly a recent development. I clenched muscles that were clearly different from what I had experienced before, which only intensified the building urge to experiment. We have all day to do important stuff, no harm in having a little bit of time to myself…

Letting one of my hands wander from its place on my hip, I traced my fingertips over to the middle of my stomach where I stopped for a moment. Biting my lip with a mixture of curiosity and arousal, I trailed lower. Soft skin yielded ever so slightly to the gentle press of my fingers as they traveled toward a very curious place.

Brushing against a warm wetness that was distinctly more slippery than the water on my back, I stifled a gasp. My middle finger rested between a pair of lips that were way more sensitive than they had any right to be. My eyes had shut themselves tightly, letting me soak in the feelings of my body with less distraction. 

The inaction of my fingers on needy flesh gave rise to a whine in the back of my throat. The hesitation I felt was quickly replaced with soft panting and a languid stroke from bottom to top of my sex with just my middle finger. My entire body shivered and I held back a soft moan that ended up sounding like more of a squeak.

Another finger joined the first moving up and down over my folds, quickly slickening with arousal. I had very little idea what I was doing, but it still felt nice regardless. The mood drove me further, aiming for the little nub that I knew was there at the top. 

Careful to be gentle since I didn’t know how much pressure to use, I found the target of my current fascinations. Even the teasingly light touch I used caused me to flinch back at how intense it was, but that didn’t dissuade me from continuing. 

With even more cautious movements I went back for more. This time it didn’t shock me as much since I knew what to expect. It was no less sensitive, but all the more potent as I continued to go in a circle around the hooded nub. I could already feel a rising heat and I wanted more.

Unbidden, memories of that night in the barn entered my mind. That huge wolf taking me without restraint. Knowing that it was Liz’s body, even if not herself, set me on fire. I bit my lip even harder to keep from crying out. Images flashed of that wolf replaced with Liz looking down at me with a lewd smile. I could feel the way her scent drove me wild, and how those eyes promised something good from deep within them.

My other hand had traveled down just below the other, and aided the next step of the fantasy by slowly sliding two fingers inside in sync with the Liz in my mind’s eye that pressed her cock into the same place. The pressure squeezing down on my fingers was powerful and wonderful. I could almost hear Liz growling in satisfaction as she loomed over me. 

Thoughts racing and fingers doing their best at working at some kind of rhythm as they mindlessly thrust in and out or around and against, my breathing came shallow and quick. I wondered what it would feel like to have Liz lean down and kiss me, taking my mouth like she owned it while she pumped into me with even more enthusiasm.

And so over the edge I went, unable to take the pleasure any further without reaching climax. My muscles contracting seemingly randomly, I struggled to stay on my feet. Ultimately, I ended up leaning my shoulder on the wall for support as I lost myself in the throes of ecstasy.

“Liiiiiiz…” I moaned sweetly, riding the waves that coursed through my body and mind.

It took shockingly long for the waves to subside. By the end of it, I almost collapsed to the floor. The only saving grace was the bench that I was able to aim myself towards. My back and my left side were against the cool tile while the seat under me had the benefit of being in the path of the shower, so it was much warmer. The contrast of warm water and stone to cool tile was very nice.

Recovering over the next minute or two, my breathing calmed and my mind buzzed. I never thought I would be in this kind of position. My eyes stayed closed as I reflected on how lucky I was to get the body I had always dreamed of.

Surely I burned a lot more time than I otherwise would have on a morning shower. After I was able to stand, albeit shakily, I put myself back under the showerhead and dialed the heat up a little higher. The hot water cascading over my skin along with the afterglow was bliss, and I took the process of showering slowly from there to really appreciate the moment. The playful groping may have also been a factor, but who’s counting?

Drying off didn’t take as long, mainly because it was much more mundane. Towel this, blow dry that, etc. I did enjoy it though. I was humming to myself and grinning happily the whole way through. Just because something is mundane doesn’t mean it can’t still be enjoyed after all.

Pleasantly, my skin didn’t dry out whatsoever. Not needing to moisturize saved me some time, without even mentioning the lack of hair that I would have wanted to shave if it wasn’t already gone. My skin was all soft and supple and comfy. I was practically bouncing with energy and giddiness by the time I made it to my closet to try and find some kind of thing that fits. 

My panties were a little tight, which actually just made them a touch indecent, except for in the front where they had extra space that was no longer needed. I even had a good laugh to myself when I tried to put on one of my pairs of jeans and found that I couldn’t even get them over my hips. Drawstring sweatpants it is. 

I ended up with those, a t-shirt that was entirely too tight now over my chest, a hoodie that fit nicely if not a little oversized, and a pair of cute socks with pretzels on them. Apparently, my feet were a bit smaller? None of my shoes fit, so I just planned to wear the ones Delilah had given me. It was absolutely not a cohesive outfit, but I still felt pretty cute in a very comfy clothes kind of way.

Making my way down the stairs, I found Liz on her phone as she sat on the couch. She looked up from the screen when I reached the bottom of the stairs, and she wordlessly blushed at me. 

She had also changed into a similar but different outfit from yesterday. Another pair of dark jeans, this one without any rips, and another band t-shirt under a leather jacket. That kind of outfit really suited her, giving a sort of roguish look that worked very nicely on her.

“Good morning Liz!” I chirped, still in quite the good mood.

She hesitated and her blush grew a little deeper before she replied, “Good morning Sam.”

Feeling as good as I did, my brain flipped to the positive before anxiety had room to creep in. Or maybe that was just being near Liz? Both? Either way, my first thought was how cute Liz was when she blushed like that.

Plowing past any awkwardness I decided to offer a good way to distract ourselves. “Care for some leftover chinese for breakfast?” I asked.

Blush fading away a bit, Liz nodded in affirmation. “Sure, food sounds good.”

We spent a rather peaceful twenty minutes or so munching on the reheated leftovers. I spent a good portion of that time going over some of the texts I had gotten from the group at the farm, most of which I just scrolled past since they were no longer relevant. This meant that it was a fairly silent meal. Liz didn’t have much to say and I was occupied.

After the meal we worked together on a bit of cleaning up. It didn’t take long. Only a couple plates and some silverware. The leftovers did not survive this morning. The shocking quantity of food had disappeared into Liz and myself. We would have to work out something else for lunch and dinner. Meal planning in general I would need to work on, figuring out what to do for the two of us for the next week at least.

Containers disposed of and dishes cleaned and set to dry, I readied myself to head out and get some stuff done. It was already a bit late in the morning, but there was still plenty of time in the day to get some stuff done. 

“Is there anything that you would like to add to the list of things that we will need to do today? So far, I’ve got shopping for clothes and food. Is there anything else that you might need while we are out?” I inquired.

Liz appeared ponderous for a moment, then looked back at me. “No, nothing that comes to mind. If I think of anything, I’ll let you know.” She paused. “I’ll take care of the expenses for today though. Your cards and such are all still with your friends back in Ohio.” She stated with a bit of guilt in her tone.

Shaking my head vehemently I refuted her offer, “Thank you Liz, but I can take care of it. I have all my cards linked to my phone. The places I have in mind for shopping today all accept tap-to-pay, so I won’t have any issues.”

I could see Liz about to try to argue her case, so I stepped a little closer to her. Only a single pace away, I successfully halted her attempts as I added, “And no, I won’t let you pay for stuff just because you feel obligated to. I was in need of new clothes to update my wardrobe anyway, so this is a good chance for me to refresh and get some cute stuff that I have been wanting to get.” 

The effect might have been a little off since I had to still look up at her a little. She was taller than me, so that couldn’t be helped. I was still confident that I put my foot down appropriately. I didn’t want our dynamic to include any kind of monetary exchange for some perceived fault. That did not settle right with me.

Liz eventually recovered from being on the back foot and with more confidence she said, “Well, at least let me contribute to the grocery budget. Both of us will need more calories than a mundane person, so we will have to have more food around.”

Huh, I kinda figured something like that had happened. My appetite has been sky high compared to normal. Good to know for sure. 

I nodded in agreement and gave her a cheeky grin. “That is a term I can abide by. See? We can work together to achieve our goals. No need to pin all of my troubles on yourself.”

It was a little blunt, but I hope that I got across what I intended. I really needed Liz to not do things because she feels guilty about what happened. Sure, that was the whole reason she was even here and all but that didn’t mean that she had to feel trapped by duty or something. I hoped that we could move past that.

Thankfully, my intent seemed to reach her. Her lips turned up in a small grin and she sighed. “I can see why your friends worry so much about you. That independence must lead you into trouble often enough.”

My eyes opened wide, completely not expecting the comeback from Liz. She… wasn’t entirely wrong. And that was the problem. She read me like a book, and now I stood here blushing with my mouth flapping uselessly like a fish out of water.

Her grin turned up further, reaching almost devious levels as her eyes narrowed ever so slightly. “Anyway, we should get going. There isn’t a whole lot of daylight and we have a lot to do today.”

“Yes! I mean, yeah, we should. We can take my car. It has more space than yours, so it should make the shopping a bit easier.” I scrambled, as I went to grab the spare keys that hung just next to the front door. 

“Sounds good to me.” Liz mused, scandalously enjoying how flustered I was.

I led over to the door that went to the garage after making sure I had everything I would need for the shopping trip. Liz trailed behind, and even though I wasn’t looking at her I could still feel her gaze on me as the blush had yet to simmer down. 

My cute blue SUV awaited us with a chirp when I unlocked the doors. When Liz pointed out that I don’t have my driver’s license with me, I reluctantly yielded my keys to her and ended up in the passenger seat of my own car. She didn’t say anything else about it, but I could tell that she enjoyed my flustered state a lot by the glint in her eyes. 

Cringing into my hoodie, I waited as Liz opened the garage door with the remote on the visor and pulled out to head towards the first store on the list.

Okay, we didn't quite make it to the shopping today. We did get some nice Liz and Sam time though! Among other things. I honestly should have expected it would turn out this way. Sam gets 'distracted' way too easily.

I hope you enjoyed today's venture into the life of Sam! Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a spredagiculical day!

82