11: Meet The Parents
4.4k 9 147
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Georgia took charge immediately, asking about and finding Diane’s forgotten set of electric toys shoved into the closet, pulling out some disinfectant wipes to clean everything thoroughly. Philip stowed the food away in the fridge, even politely taking the new clothing out of the bags, folded everything and putting it into the closet. When Honoka tried to help, she was firmly told no, today was about her.

“Do you have any vinyl bedsheets?” Honoka shook her head, growing worried she'd need to clean everything again. “Hmm, should have brought ours,” Georgia muttered while she set the toys aside and looked at the bed like a general planning for battle.

Rolling her eyes, Honoka smacked her forehead, the answer obvious. While the meal and story alleviated most of her nervousness, only a growing lust inside her remained, which clouded her thinking. Standing up, she walked to her bathroom and opened the door, motioning the couple to enter. “I think you’ll find everything we need in here.”

Curious, the husband and wife walked in and paused, taking in everything. When they saw the shower, Georgia actually squealed and jumped up and down, tugging on Philip’s sleeve. “I want our master bath to look exactly the same!”

Philip smiled, but his was a more practical one. “I don't think there is enough in my entire pension to afford it.” Turning over his shoulder, he asked Honoka, “How much did it cost?”

“Too much.”

Georgia spun around, pouting between them before sighing. She looked like she wanted to cry. It was adorable.

“I'm sure, though,” Philip said in a deadpan voice, “if you bought your own attachments and asked nicely, Honoka wouldn't mind an occasional friendly visit.”

Georgia recovered immediately, the pleading face she gave - with her overly large eyes zoomed out by her thick glasses - caused Honoka to laugh and relent with a hug. “I'll text you the website I bought it at.”

“Alright, back to business!” Georgia took off her blouse and shoes, setting them near the door. “Philip, fetch a towel and mop up any puddles in the shower. Diane’s vibrators are water resistant but better safe than sorry. Honoka, do you stock any lube?” The young woman pointed to the drawer she kept her toys in. “Great, now grab a pair of C&A potions, take them and then we’ll get you into position.”

Honoka did as she was told, Georgia’s enthusiasm contagious, popping back both vials at once and then doubling over as the taste felt like a physical assault. Coughing, she got a hold of herself and decided to gather some metrics before starting. It was a few hours, so she checked her Status and received a surprise. Her HP was at 93% but her Hunger was down to 8%! Looks like succubi possess secret regeneration powers at the cost of stored sexual energy.

“Guys!” Honoka shouted, throwing off the shirt yet nearly tripping when the shorts stuck above her thighs. “No time for foreplay, my Hunger’s at 8% and dropping!”

The older couple didn’t say anything, they quickly and methodically took their clothes off and helped Honoka with hers. Apparently, this wasn’t their first succubus Hunger emergency. The black woman barely enjoyed any time to appreciate a fit and older MILF, clear tan lines marking off a sports bra and jogging shorts, her bright aura like a second sun in the room, before Georgia was on the shower mattress and putting a folded towel over her breasts. Spreading her legs, Georgia directed Honoka to lay down in front of her with arms braced on her thighs and head back in the towel as a pillow. The young woman did so, finding the position a little awkward but realizing this allowed her wings to stay out from under her and gave her tail some room as well.

“Now, there are two important things to know about succubi feeding,” Georgia explained as she lubed up the tip of Honoka’s purple tail (which felt heavenly). “The first thing is orgasms are the only important thing here. So while we’ll try and get you off, it is more important that we get off for you to feed.” Georgia took the lubed tail and swirled it into her own pussy, easing it into the cervix and then clamping down to keep it in place. “And it doesn’t matter who gets what done, there isn’t a hard and fast rule about it, just so long as you are close enough for your Aura to absorb energy. Also, you consume more energy if someone is inside you or you are inside them.”

“Got it.” Honoka panted as Philip knelt down and spread her legs, some lube in his hand working his cock into full erection. The girl hadn’t payed much attention to Philip, her preferences almost entirely female these days, but she did admit the man looked sexy. Older, his shoulders and arms packed massive slabs of meat, the kind of hard muscle coming from hard labor instead of a gym, his chest covered in gray hair. Even the gut was sexy. And while no penis compared to the Beast, he looked large enough to get the job done. His aura burned like a fire, but the flames stoked higher as he brushed his head against her puffy dark labia and entered her to expose the pink beneath.

“The second thing is to remember to turn off your feeding instincts when you feel full.” Honoka still payed attention, but she felt herself losing focus. The older woman was apparently a master of multitasking, as she positioned one massaging wand on top of Honoka’s clitoris and another on top of her own. “There is a danger you might kill us if you take in too much energy, but we’re experienced. We should be fine, trust us. Think of it as drinking out of a straw and taking a long pull before stopping to breathe. If it feels like you’re trying to swallow a swimming pool, you need to back off.”

“And relax, this will be fun,” Philip said, easing himself entirely inside Honoka and flipping the switch to turn on the vibrator wand at the same time Georgia turned on her own massager and the burly gentleman started thrusting.

The allocated succubus - a virgin up until last Thursday - never appreciated a real penis inside her. Years of playing with herself, masturbating in the most efficient manner possible, purchasing a machine that simulated the experience of a cock, did nothing to prepare her for this. No silicon toy, no matter the length and girth, matched the sense of fulfillment that came with Philip inside her. It might be the succubus instincts, but after the initial shock of having a clit and feeling the tremors of the wand running up her entire body, Honoka leaned her hips into each gyration. Her wings stretched out and braced themselves on the bed, freeing the girl’s hands as she reached up and grabbed her massive tits, rubbing them to increase the sensation.

“Yes, YES! Philip, oh Philip! Arrest me, I've been bad!”

Behind Honoka, Georgia snorted between her own moans. For his part, Philip concentrated on his job and kept a steady rhythm. His eyes, though, were locked on Honoka’s hands as they dig into her pillows and absolutely ravaged them. Honoka, between her own quickly mounting climax, tried to sort out the new experience of having a tail and a succubus vagina. Her tail, inside Georgia, felt the tightness but - while pleasurable - wasn't quite the same as the feelings of a penis shoved hip-deep into a pussy. It was more like a sensual massage, a feeling that spread down the tail throughout her body that aroused lightly instead of forcefully. Her vagina, on the other hand, was a completely new monster. No longer did it feel like a single muscle, something she consciously controlled either to contract or relax, but it seemed like she boasted two extra pairs of hands inside her abdomen she dexterously moved and caressed and worked the rod inside her, every time she was impaled like a new challenge to milk the man within.

Georgia came. The MILF’s cunt clamped onto the tail inside her, feeling as if to push it out with her contractions, legs trembling underneath Honoka as a veritable tsunami of energy crashed into the succubus, sending her over the edge into her own orgasm. The feeling was like trying to drink from a waterfall, vitality and the essence of Georgia’s own love and lust invading Honoka’s mind and body. For an instant, Honoka almost understood it, like if Georgia hugged her soul and expressed her love while also joining the woman in her small shower at home as she came over and over again to a beat-up paperback romance and pulsing shower wand. Then it faded, dispersing into a warm glow. However, Honoka already sensed a second orgasm building quickly before the older woman was even finished with the first.

Philip didn't give Honoka a chance to prepare: with a grunt, he pushed hard into her and pumped her womb full of seed. The inferno of his aura washed over her like a forest fire, the insatiable need of a male’s libido jackhammering into her mind. There was no complexity to it, every moment of every day, every bit of exposed female flesh another log on the fire. She felt Philip and his passion for his wife and his lust for the naked black woman he was inside. It smashed away the building coitus and sent her into a screaming, quivering world of pleasure, a gush of female ejaculate squirting over them both.

Honoka lost a few minutes, twitching as she drank it in, but the older couple wouldn't let her rest. Philip pulled out and reached behind him to pop the top of a vial with a familiar opaque blue and drinking it down in one gulp. Keeping both massagers going, Georgia closed in on her second. Honoka bit her lip over the throbbing in her loins as Philip waved his hand to grab her attention.

“Are you coherent enough for a tit job?” he asked with an adolescent smile. “I'll be kicking myself if I didn't ask.”

Before she decided one way or another, Honoka witnessed a vision of her own Beast between Diane’s new pair of peaks. It was so vivid, the temporary succubus wanted to know what that would feel like with these magically infused knockers. Honoka nodded to Philip with smoke in her eyes, deciding to live vicariously.

The cop didn't waste any time, liberally glazing her chest up with the lube while Honoka kneaded her hooters together. He must have done this before because he stepped up and positioned himself over the two women, kissed his wife, then plowed into her mountains.

The act incited Georgia to tipping over the edge again. Honoka concentrated on keeping Philip’s cock enveloped as the sexual energy deluged over her. This was hard work, his plunging lunges were not enough headway because of the awkward position, so the inexperienced woman pressed her breasts together while pulling them up and down. They eventually synchronized but it took at least ten minutes and by then, both were dripping sweat. Each rocking motion pushed Philip’s head poking through, like the most adult version of peekaboo. It helped that this developed into a new sensation, another one unique to some Racial physiologies as Honoka found out the sensitive breasts of sex demons obtained their own, separate form of orgasm.

When Philip came for the second time, his circumcised knob punching past her deep cleavage and spurting into her face, the first thing she unfairly thought was how little there was. Not that Philip’s semen lacked volume, but that her own buckets of baby batter were unrealistic. That thought and every other thought left her head when his aura fire burned her and she experienced her first orgasm radiating out of her boobs. It was like a lightning bolt of ecstasy struck her in the nipples and electrified every nerve in her fun bags down into her chest, her upper torso thrashing as she lost control and screamed her primal pleasure then collapsed, exhausted to the point of insensibility.

They all lay there like an orgy sandwich, breathing and trying to recover enough to move again. Georgia finally broke the spell, being on the bottom and got everyone moving with shouts and shoves. The electrics were removed, followed by a quick shower as Philip needed to return to work, all of them dressing in satisfied silence. The allocated succubus checked her Hunger and announced she was topped off at 100% to happy cheers. Privately, Honoka was relieved she didn’t collect either of them: it made sense her dormant rod meant her ability to collect people was also dormant, but this confirmation took a lot of the pressure off.

Goodbyes were filled with lingering hugs and promises to meet up again, soon enough leaving Honoka alone. Checking the time, it was almost two o’clock. With a grouch face, the woman glared at the half-cleaned oven, as if it was oven’s fault for being dirty.

In the corner of the room, her phone buzzed, announcing to Honoka her parents would be landing in two hours and would arrive at her place around 5:30. Her anxiety shot into the stratosphere and the dutiful daughter got back to scrubbing the oven.

It was 4:45 when she slumped to the floor, exhausted but relieved to finish. Her apartment right now had never been cleaner. At this point, she worried more because her last four texts weren’t answered by Diane and Honoka couldn't greet her parents like this. It was when she pulled out her phone to try calling that she heard her door unlock and in stepped the devil herself.

“Honey, I'm home!” Diane held bags in either hand and filled out a new outfit of stretchy green leggings, black and green sneakers and a white halter top along with a glorious smile. She also wore a long black wig with bangs and a pair of thick-rimmed black glasses. When she spied Honoka, her smile slipped. “What?”

“Why didn't you answer your phone?” the exasperated woman asked, too tired and worried right now for anger.

“I was driving, didn't want to get a ticket. By the way, bought an extra week for the van in case we need it.” She gave Honoka an appreciative glance. “I see the Miners came by. Did they show you a good time?”

Honoka blushed, pushing off the floor and folding her arms. “They did, but that's not the point. My parents will be here any minute and I couldn’t get ready until you returned and we allocated and I’m filthy and I missed you.”

“Ah, I missed you too, lover!” Coming over, the girl gave Honoka a quick kiss before setting her bags over in the corner with her things. “You wash up, I’ll bring up the laundry from the van, then we can change back. And don’t worry,” she said, shaking her rear as she sauntered back out the door, “your parents are going to adore me.”

********************

Honoka’s parents arrived early. In typical Visiting Parents fashion, there was already a problem.

“Mother, father, I am so sorry.”

Uzume knelt in proper seiza style, dressed in a semi-formal ro houmongi kimono, a traditional Japanese silk long robe, white with red leaves patterned up one side like they were in a summer breeze, bound with a metallic gold obi, or sash. Despite being in her fifties, the older woman’s years hardly rested on her face, anyone who didn’t know would think Honoka and Uzume were step-sisters. Her hair was done up in a modern Japanese style, light bangs and short hair framing her heart-shaped face. Her eyes were focused solely on Diane, though.

“No biggie, we’re here to meet you both.” Douglass Jefferson, casually sprawled on the floor with one leg out and an arm resting on a propped up knee, looked relaxed and smiled freely, already managing to rumple his tan slacks and blue dress shirt. His head was shaved, sporting a full mustache speckled with gray, his dark skin lined and rough from working all his life outdoors, hands thick and calloused.

Dipping her head down in a proper dogeza fashion, Honoka bowed low, her loose hair covering her face. “I did not mean to forget, but until we find a solution, Diane can’t leave the apartment without alerting certain people who are looking for her. So I am very sorry but we will not be able to join you at the restaurant and we do not have any proper food ready!” The young woman in many ways took after her mother and Honoka was dressed in her own formal awase houmongi kimono, white orchids patterned on light pink silk with a white obi.

“There’s a nice Greek place nearby that delivers, I’ll order some food.” Diane stood up as modestly as she could in her new sundress she bought earlier today, yellow daisies patterned in the fabric. While the skirt might only barely meet demands of public legal decency by reaching just below her pelvis, there was no hiding the waterbeds she carried now, freckled cleavage practically trying to slosh out of the top of the dress. The succubus walked over to the computer desk and picked up her phone, tapping away as her wings flapped slowly up and down and her tail slithered behind her like a green mamba. Honoka only imagined the flash of purple panties out of the corner of her eye, she was sure of it.

Sighing, Uzume bent forward and patted her daughter’s head. “Don’t feel sorry, the circumstances are complicated: we understand. I’m more worried about you both staying here in the same city and not coming down to Florida with us.”

“There’s a couple of reasons, the most important is Solomon Church. He might be cancer, but at his core he’s a businessman.” Diane finished her order and put away the phone, sitting on the edge of the bed. “I'll be able to make a deal with him soon, just need some time to work from a position of strength. I also have friends in government I can cash a few favors in here if I need to. The second is the Harvard Dungeon. Honoka has an excellent chance of dominating in there and a steady supply of quality ingredients will allow me to solve any money concerns.”

“Which means you’ll need an army.” The fierce woman hardened, her samurai spirit jumping to the fore. “I don't pretend to know if this is the right path, Hono-chan, but it might be a noble one. I feel your  is strong. Regardless of any reservations your father and I retain, you have our blessing. Just remember your lessons as a child and you should be able to keep yourself safe.”

Right, lessons. Honoka remembered waking up hours before dawn every day for fifteen years to practice alternating classes in iaidou, aikido and judo. She retained zero physical aptitude for any of them, but that didn't stop her mother from beating those lessons into her every day. Even though Honoka might show some skill sometimes if she practiced alone, she froze at every competition and the few inevitable bully beatings she suffered in high school ended with her on the ground, hiding painful evidence from her fierce mother later. The more she thought about her youth, the more Honoka realized she experienced all the awfulness of a kung fu training montage without any of the rewards.

Douglass nodded and smiled, silently reaching over and taking his little girl in his strong arms. The young woman felt his love for her and peered over at her mother, whose face softened. As the hug ended, though, Uzume’s face became resolute and turned to Diane. The succubus owned enough awareness to gulp and straighten up.

“Hono-chan, there are some things we need to discuss in private with your iinazuke.” Uzume kept her gaze on Diane.

Honoka dutifully nodded, standing and headed into the bathroom. Honoka almost laughed when she passed Diane, the succubus pleading with her face for Honoka not to abandon her. Leaving her pink canvas bag in the bathroom after her cleaning crusade, Honoka stepped over and reached in, pulling out her phone, the folders of police profiles Philip dropped off and a business card for Clank It Automations.

*ring…ring*

“What?” Honoka barely heard the abrupt question, the background filled with too much noise.

“Hello, is this Eve?” The young woman found herself trying to speak over the noise she believed sounded like the clanging and banging of a mechanic workshop. In front of her was a picture of a goblin with a mugshot, arrested three years ago on drunk and disorderly charges for starting a fight at a club.

“Yeah.”

Honoka frowned, wondering if this entire conversation would be one-sided. “This is Honoka Jefferson, we met at the FDR building. You and the other woman wanted me to join your guild?”

“Oh, good.” After a tick, Honoka heard a door close and the noise in the background cut off. “The dark Asian chica. I had a feeling about you: my nose is never wrong! Ha!”

“Um, anyway, my succubus fiancé and I would like to partner with you two, but we need to meet first.” Honoka searched through her bag, pulling out a printout Diane typed as they planned what to do about the guild. “We thought it best if the meeting was private if that's ok with you? Can you and your friend be at the Tremain Hotel in the Historical District noon tomorrow?”

“Kinky. I like it.” Honoka felt the smile across the phone. “I'll call cowface, don't see there being a problem. Both of us want this to happen and if you have another monster girl and the money, let's git ‘r done!” The line went dead as Eve hung up.

Surprised at the abruptness of the goblin woman, Honoka shook her head and put her phone back in her bag. With nothing to do, she was left alone with her thoughts and realized, despite all that happened, all the changes and revelations, the stress of her parents coming, her physiology wouldn't let her rest. The Beast was awake.

*ssshhrrrtt!!*

Bending over with a gasp, her erection tore through the velcro binding her harness, tenting upwards against the smooth silk of her kimono. Not wanting to stain the fabric, Honoka quickly moved the folds aside and exposed herself. Her shaft was so swollen it was purple, the glans a dark red with the texture of granite. Each heartbeat throbbed along the entire length, pushing out another teaspoon’s worth of precum. Apparently, too concerned with her mother’s approval, she didn’t noticed the harness and most of her inner thighs were absolutely drenched in fluids, the inner layer of the awase style kimono keeping everything contained.

“Honoka, your mom’s finished, and the food’s here, you can…” Diane stopped, taking in the scene of a panting Honoka sitting on the rim of her tub before carefully closing the door. “Don’t get a break, do you?” Stepping around the tub and kneeling in front of the suffering woman, Diane took her fiancé’s hands and asked, “What do you want to do?”

“Not much…choice…at this…point…” Honoka felt succubus magic easing some of the edge off, but it was like using a garden trowel to stop an avalanche.

“Got it.” With a flutter of her wings, Diane was up and out the door. Honoka heard some words but she didn't retain much spare concentration. Soon the door closed and the succubus stood in front of her, unzipping her dress and shimmying it down past her thick thighs, leaving only a satin purple bra holding her jugs up and high-riding matching panties.

“Your parents left and want you to call them tomorrow. Uzume is a scary woman.” Diane moved to the suffering woman’s side and untied the obi, undressing Honoka and then half guiding, half carrying her to the shower mattress. Standing over the black woman, Diane put her hands on her hips and glanced down like she was solving a math problem. “Let me drink some protection and then I am going to see how many licks it will take to get to the center of your penis-pop.”

Honoka was too close, she already felt the building cum, her upper kegels straining to their limit. In the past, it only happened three times before the poor woman succumbed to her fate and realized this was just going to keep happening to her. And it wasn't anything like an orgasm, it was more like opening a dam to drain an overfull reservoir. There was going to be no spurts, no contractions and no pleasure. Only pain.

In the past, she would need to let it back up for a day and a half to reach this point. Apparently, this was the consequence of all that extra food she ate. In a distant part of her mind, Honoka realized she would require more output if she wanted to expand her food intake.

“I'm ready, let's get this party rolling.” Honoka looked up, and despite everything, she bit off a short laugh while a small spurt of precum shot into the air before the black futanari clamped that down with a groan. Diane was naked except for a set of snorkel goggles, all her hair stuffed in a pink swimmer’s cap. Squatting down, the succubus who thought she was prepared for what was to cum grasped the angry rod at its base. “You arrrRRbbllle—”

The moment she touched Honoka, Mnt Saint Honoka erupted. A blast of semen over a hundred PSI punched her in the face, knocking the succubus back and giving her a bloody nose. Honoka screamed, her body wracked with pain as she thrashed about, hot jizz coating the tiled walls and ceiling like the most perverse Pollock painting, an unstoppable and uninterrupted fountain that went on for over three minutes before the pain eased and the flow slowed to a manageable dribble.

“WHAT THE…HECK!?” Diane, holding her nose and scooping the worst of the ooze off her face as she peeled the goggles off, shouted at Honoka, though she relented when she noticed how much pain the hermaphrodite still suffered even after the floodgates closed. “Does this happen often, or am I gonna need to buy one of those bomb disposal robots and a safety bunker?”

“…not often…only happens when…I go too long…” Honoka tried to sit up but fell back down with a squelch as she slipped on her own splooge.

“I am placing alarms on your phone, you are becoming an orgasm factory.” Diane reached down with determination and grabbed the soft and sensitive organ in question and massaged it back to life despite Honoka’s wordless pleas. “Four times a day is your new minimum and I will be your coach, nutritionist and cumbucket. Hopefully, these other girls want to join your harem because that will make all our lives easier.”

It didn't take much effort to get the Beast hard again, Honoka’s male member never showed signs of a practical refractory period. When the succubus flipped a leg around and eased herself onto the BBC, Honoka found her voice again. “Wait! Hold on, what are you doing?”

“Reverse Cowgirl.” The ginger woman fluttered her emerald wings and slid her tail along Honoka’s abdomen as she glanced back with a devilish grin, emphasized a bit with a small drip of blood running down her nose, getting seductively licked up. “I know you're more a tit person, but you look too tired for my favorite - Doggy Style - so try not to be too disappointed because RC is easier for me to perform and you need to ejaculate two more times.” Slowly, her glistening pink pussy ate the black rod, the succubus taking her time to adjust every inch. “I'm serious about the four times rule and you've only miracle whipped it twice so far today. Also, forgive me if I don't want another Pearly Shower, a little bloating and creampies are easier for me to clean. Also also, I'd like to climax.”

“Fine.” Honoka wasn't looking forward to a controlled and structured life like this, even if Diane’s reasons were sound. Vision wholly filled with the speckled rump of glorious plumpness, she felt herself harden even more inside the ultimately caring partner she found.

Reaching up and grabbing a handful of booty in each hand, Dr. StrangeHonoka learned to stop worrying and love the badonkadonk.

147