Chapter 1 ~ Strange man on the train
2.2k 16 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Congratulations, you have been accepted into Hamuko Volleyball University ]

This sentence was written in big green letters on Violet's computer screen.

Violet was in her room, sitting in front of her computer, and her mother beside her. They were both desperately waiting for this e-mail.

Violet lifted her square glasses up, she wanted to make sure what she was seeing was real, but her vision became blurry because she raised her glasses so much.

Then Violet said in a low voice; "It's real"

Soon, a slight smile appeared on her face, and then this smile turned into a cry of joy.

"Mom! I did it!"

Violet got up from the chair and hugged her mother, and her mother was very happy because her daughter's dream has come true.

Violet is a girl with brown curly hair and white skin, she has brown eyes and her eyesight is a bit poor, she always wears square-shaped glasses.

Beauty was not her strong point, but she was a skilled athlete, good at all kinds of sports, and Violet's favorite sport was volleyball.

And she had already decided to enroll in a private volleyball university in Japan and complete her sports career. She had one goal, which is to be a professional champion competing with the strongest teams in the world.

Violet packed her things and bid farewell to her mother, Heading to Tokyo Station.

"Did you carry your spare glasses with you?"

"Yes, I have it"

"What about underwear?"

"Mom, I'm not young anymore You know this, your daughter is finally of legal age."

Violet's mother was rubbing her fingers and looking for any trivial thing to talk to her daughter about, because in reality she didn't want her to leave, but the university is only in Osaka, and Violet was living in Tokyo.

Violet's mother stopped talking, she didn't want to say goodbye, because it's a kind of harsh word for a mother.

But even without words, She was able to understand her mother's feelings. Violet put a small smile on her face and said; "Don't worry mom, your daughter will fulfill her dream and come back soon!"

After the mother heard these words, tears began to fall from her eyes, Violet couldn't watching that, she went to her mother and hugged her, and this was the end of the farewell between them.

It is said that mothers' feelings are always right, and Violet's mother felt that she shouldn't let her daughter go, but she couldn't do this because she didn't want to prevent Violet from achieving her dream.

Violet got on the train, and went standing because all the seats were full, everything was normal.

But there was something that made Violet worry, and that was the man in the long black coat sitting across from her.

His eyes were red as if he had cried a lot, and he was sweating.

He was wearing black pants that were much bigger than him, and he smells bad.

At first everyone avoids this guy, but Violet likes equality between people.

'After all, he is just a human too, why should I avoid him, isn't that hypocrisy?'

These were Violet's thoughts, but she quickly changed her thoughts when she heard that man muttering incomprehensible words and looking very frightened.

"It's not my fault. Yes, that's true. It's the fault of this miserable society. I'm just an innocent person right?"

Violet was confused between two decisions, the first decision was to get away from that man quickly, and the second decision was to talk to him and try to comfort him.

But she couldn't leave the man alone, so she bowed her head to speak to him.

"Excuse me,"

When she said that word, the man raised his head and tears flowed from his eyes, then he said to Violet in a loud voice;

"I'm Sorry!"

That man opened his black coat, and there was a large bomb attached to his chest.

He quickly removed the key of the bomb, and he put it in Violet's hand, who couldn't comprehend what had just happened.

Violet looked at her hand, then slowly raised her head to see the crying face of that man as the last thing she'd ever seen in this life.

*BOOOM!*

Everything around Violet turned white, and the voice was so garbled, it sounded like an old radio that could no longer work.

But she could still feel the pain and everything touching her body. She felt warmth in her skin, but she didn't know that that warmth was caused by her blood.

 Her neck was hurting from the fall, but the thing that hurt the most was her stomach that was blown off by the bomb.

Violet gradually started to close her eyes and the white color started to turn black. Then she realized that this was the end.

This was the incident in which 6 people died and 33 people were seriously injured.

This incident was described as a terrorist attack, but in fact it was just a suicide.

Main character name: Violet.

Later, she will be known as Raiden Shogun.

57