Chapter 2 ~ New daughter
1.7k 5 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The white color turned black, but Violet could still feel the warmth in her body.

"I'm supposed to be dead by now, why is my consciousness still here?"

Violet started to hear the sound of crying, it sounded like a little baby crying, and it was very upsetting to her.

"Can't one of you shut up this kid, he's giving me a headache, let me rest in peace."

That baby wouldn't stop crying, and that made Violet angry and she tried to open her eyes to see this baby.

Three seconds passed and Violet was trying to open her eyes, but she couldn't.

"What is this? Was it that hard to open my eyes? Or is my body no longer responding to me?"

After twenty seconds of trying, Violet was finally able to open her eyes, and she saw a man with a black beard, black hair, white skin, and black eyes, he was smiling and very happy, tears were falling from his eyes.

"Why is this man staring at me like that? And why is he putting his hands on me and lifting me up? How long have I been so light?"

Violet tried to turn her head in that room to see and understand the situation, but her body wasn't responding.

"What is this? I feel like a piece of wood, unable to move."

Then after this Violet heard a soft voice, it sounded like the voice of an exhausted woman. She was talking while panting, saying;

"So how is she, my dear? is she as beautiful as you are?"

That black-bearded man looked at Violet for a long period of time, Then he said after this silence;

"It's strange. She doesn't look like any of us. She's like a doll, like a character in a fairy tale."

That man lifted Violet up with his hands and was looking straight in her eyes and then said again;

"Her eyes are purple like flowers, no... they are more beautiful than the color of purple flowers, perhaps like a purple moon. And her skin is as white as milk that has been mixed with a little coffee. My dear, is this really our daughter? Look at the color of her hair and eyes, this girl is so beautiful"

The mother coughed twice and then answered in a low voice;

"Don't be stupid, of course she's our daughter."

At that moment, Violet never understood what was happening, what these two people were talking about.

Violet could see her father, but she couldn't see her mother because she couldn't turn her head.

The truth was quite clear to Violet, this is another life for her. But she didn't accept this idea easily, she only wanted to return to her world and her mother.

The crying baby's voice grew louder, and this made Violet's anger rise to the furthest limits.

Then, minutes later, Violet realized that the person crying was her.

The mother's condition worsened after Violet was born. At first, her father thought that this was due to childbirth. Women's immunity usually becomes weaker during childbirth, so he thought that the disease would soon pass.

But a week after Violet was born, the mother spoke her last words to the father, who was holding Violet in his arms. Disease has won and Violet's mother has lost.

"Honey, I'm sorry I couldn't breastfeed her."

"Don't say anything, it will only make you worse."

The mother looked very weak and oppressed because of the disease, it completely ruined her health. On the other hand, the tears of the father did not stop coming out of his eyes, he did not want to lose his wife that quickly, especially since Violet would need a mother now more than ever.

"Just listen, these are my last words. Violet can't understand me now, but I want you to say this to her in the future. 

Violet is your name, my dear daughter. I have loved this name since I was little. That's why it was my dream to name my daughter by this name. Violet, I'm so sorry you have such a weak mother, I'm so sorry, I want to spend more time with you, I want to stroke your hair, and I want to see you grow up in front of me. But I can't, I'll say it again, Violet. I'm sorry!"

These were the mother's last words before she died, and Violet was able to understand everything she said.

This past week, Violet was able to see the face of her beautiful mother, who was bedridden due to illness. She had light blue hair, eyes of the same color, and white skin. For Violet, her mother was a very beautiful woman.

Although Violet had only known her for one week, her death made Violet cry.

Her father started patting her back trying to silence his daughter from screaming, but in reality, he couldn't even silence himself. Tears were falling from his eyes non-stop.

This was Violet's first sad memory in her new life. The days passed quickly, and Violet turned five years old...

53