Chapter 3 ~ 14 years old
1.6k 4 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The days passed quickly, and Violet turned five years old, at first, she didn't accept the idea of ​​being in another world, She was feeling nostalgic for her former world, and the experience of putting on diapers again was so gross.

But with time she realized that there was no escape from this, and she decided that living in this world might not be that bad.

Violet lives on an icy island with her father, the snow never stops falling on this island, and she used to go every day to help her father collect firewood. Or that what she thought.

Because at the end of each day, her father would come home with firewood, and his weary daughter on his shoulders.

The father put the wood in front of his house, then opened the door and entered the house, with Violet sitting on his shoulders. Then Violet sighed and then said;

"It's another failure, all I'm doing is putting extra weight on you."

The father laughed out loud and then said smiling;

"Don't worry and Take it easy, hard work isn't for cute girls like you."

Violet started hitting her father's head with her little hands, and he could hardly feel that something was touching his head, then she said angrily;

"I'm not cute, I'm athletic and strong, just wait till I get older."

The father continued laughing, then he grabbed Violet and put her on the ground, and put his hand on her little head, then he said smiling;

"As long as I live, I will not let you carry firewood even if you are forty years old. You are the last thing I have left from your mother, and I will not let her down."

Violet gathered her arms in front of her stomach, and said trying to provoke her father;

"But you kept giving me cow's milk the whole lactation period. It was giving me stomachaches. What a father!"

"Wait, Wait," Her dad raised his hands a little, trying to calm her down, then added; "This was necessary. I had no other choice. Also, I didn't know that children have such a strong memory as you."

Violet laughed out loud at her father, she does this because she likes to see him so serious about trivial matters.

Her father sighed and said smiling;

"My little imp, a little girl like you shouldn't laugh at her father."

Violet was living the best days of her life with her father, and as time passed, she no longer felt nostalgic for her former world. Now this is her world.

On this icy island there was a village and many people lived in it, but Violet's father and his daughter lived alone in an icy mountain far from the village.

Everything was going well, and when Violet turned fourteen, she became very pretty. But the people in the village never knew who Violet was, because her father was isolated from the village because of past mistakes.

And one day, the father caught a severe cold, to the point that he was no longer able to get firewood or to fish and bring food.

She felt responsible, she didn't want to lose her father now that she had lost her mother when she was young.

Violet took good care of her father during his illness, but When the stock of food from the house ran out, she had no choice but to leave that iceberg and go down to the village to get some food.

"Father! please bear this pain, I will be back soon!"

She put on her shoes that made of cloth, and her clothes made of white bears' skin, and carried with her some money from her father's stock, and then she went out running towards the village.

Violet used to go with her father for firewood, but she could only see the village from afar, and she had never been there before.

In this morning, the sun was there and could be seen in the sky, but the snow doesn't melt on this island, the snow was up to her knees and she was walking with difficulty in this snow.

After an hour and a half of walking, Violet reached the village.

It was a very large village and could even be called a city because of its size.

"There are so many houses here, it looks like medieval Paris, it's kind of beautiful."

There were drops of sweat sliding down her face, and white smoke was coming out of her mouth because of the cold weather.

This whole island is covered in snow, but in this village, people are clearing the snow from the road, and they light a lot of small heaters to make the streets of the village a little warm.

Violet started to walk on the stone floor, this might be normal, but for her it felt good because her feet only touched the stone floor when she was in the house.

Violet kept walking through the village, looking for the place where the market was.

People were looking at her in amazement.

It had been a long time since Violet had dealt with strange humans, but she was sure of one thing.

"People weren't looking at me like that in my world, what is going on here? Is there something strange about me?"

After a few minutes of walking, Violet reached the middle of the village where there was a large yard filled with people selling fruits, vegetables, meat and other foodstuffs.

Violet smiled and quickly headed towards someone selling fish, and she was surprised at the size of the fishes. She didn't even recognize that kind of fish.

There was no technology in her house and everywhere in this village, so Violet realized that this world is not her world, or maybe it is her world but in an ancient era of time.

"Uncle, how much is this fish?"

That man was looking at his goods, and when he heard a girl's voice, he raised his head and said; "Welco__" But he couldn't finish speaking. He looked so shocked, which made Violet feel strange, she started to stroke her hair and look at it, her hair was dark purple, and to her it was normal.

That man remained silent for a while, until Violet began to think that she had to leave, but at that moment, he uttered one word, and it was; "Free".

55