Chapter 4 ~ Shall we begin
1.5k 7 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man who sells fish remained silent for a while, until Violet began to think that she had to leave, but at that moment, he uttered one word, and it was; "Free".

Violet looked at that man for a while, then said softly;

"truly?"

That man shook his head up and down very quickly, and he took out a bag where he was going to put the fish, then he said to her;

"You can chose any type you want."

Violet chose the type of fish she liked, and that man really gave it to her for free.

She felt weird, how could this be possible. While she was immersed in her thoughts, that man asked her, saying;

"Excuse me, may I ask you where you live, I mean... You see, I know everyone in this village, but this is the first time I've seen you, it's impossible for me to forget that I saw a girl like you."

Violet heard a chatter, and when she turned her head, she saw many men and young men standing a few feet behind her.

The fishmonger was empty at first, but now it's full after Violet comes. And by males only.

At that moment, Violet realized something important.

"That's right, I don't have my old body and my old face anymore."

She finally understood the reason why that man was selling fish for free.

"It's not free, it's only free for me, and in return he wants to know where I live."

In her previous life, she didn't have beautiful features or anything that attracted male attention, but this was not a problem for her because she also wasn't looking for romantic relationships. That's why her knowledge of this matter was completely non-existent.

Violet no longer felt safe in that place, The atmosphere became heavy for her in that place, and she was furious that she had gotten the fish that way.

Violet put all her money on the table where the fishes were. Because she doesn't even know what is the value of the currency of this world and doesn't know the price of that fish. She had no choice but to put everything she had on the table and quickly get out of those men's sight.

"This is your money. I don't want anything for free."

When she turned her back, she found that the number of that crowd was increasing. With just one appearance, Violet becomes the center of attention for all the people in the market.

"Excuse me, I have to pass!"

Violet managed to find a way out of the crowd, and quickly headed for the road that would lead her to the Ice mountain.

But the talk about her didn't stop after her departure.

"Did you see that pretty girl?"

"Oh man, this is the first time I've seen her on this island."

"Is she a new resident here?"

"I don't know, I don't have any information about her."

"Guys! Who of you knows that girl?"

"We too, This was the first time we saw her. I don't know where her house is or anything about her."

"If the girl is that pretty, how do you think her mother will be, haha!"

"Oh, are you guys that excited? Yes, she's very pretty, but she's just a little girl."

"Who cares if she's big or small, she'll get used to it with time, and she's still growing, her boobs will start growing soon and her butt will start growing too. I want to be the first to have a night with her."

"No, no, that won't happen, that girl will belong to me!"

Although they don't know anything about her, the competition for her has already begun.

Violet was walking through the village in a hurry with the bag of fish she had bought in her hands.

But every man who passed by looked at her as if she was a beautiful doll in which he could put his penis. Their gazes were filled with lust and instinct.

On the other hand, women were looking at Violet with a look of hatred and contempt because she stole the men's attention.

It had only been a quarter of an hour since she entered this village, but she was able to create so many problems.

Walking amidst the malevolent looks of the women and the smitten looks of the men on the street became too difficult, so Violet started running quickly.

"What is going on here, even if I have such a pretty face, it doesn't mean that I will cause all these problems, what's wrong with these people, that's not normal!"

Violet put her foot on the snow at the edge of the village and kept running, she finally got out of the village.

But three men have been following her since she was in the market.

"Looks like we found a rare and easy prey."

So what should we do now?

"Isn't it obvious? She's heading towards the snowy mountain where that bastard lives. I don't know what kind of relationship he has with a little girl like her, but I won't let him keep her for himself."

"And what about us, will we have a chance with her?"

"Of course, but only if she didn't die after sleeping with me, let's move! I know a shortcut to that snowy mountain."

And so those three men went after Violet, and she continued walking for half an hour, she had been about halfway to her house, but she stopped abruptly.

The place was extremely quiet. A cold wind blew and rattled Violet's hair, that wind was howling, and Violet's clothes were moving left and right because of it. Her eyes were shaking slightly and a serious look appeared on her face, she sighed and the air that came out of her mouth was white because of the cold weather.

"May I ask what you want from me?" Violet spoke in a calm tone, but actually her heartbeat began to rise because of her fear.

In front of Violet, there was a fat man with a long yellow beard, and behind him were two other men.

Nobody answered her and the two men started walking in different directions, trying to form a circle around Violet.

The man with the yellow beard was holding an axe and putting it on his shoulder. He took two steps toward Violet, then started to toss that axe into the air and catch it again.

And he said to her while he was playing with the ax;

"Okay, shall we begin…"

48