Chapter 30 ~ The pirates bounties (2/2)
317 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One Piece, which is the treasure that every person in this world dreams of.

The treasure is said to be found on the legendary island called "Laugh Tale".

Two decades ago, a man named Gol D. Roger, had access to that treasure. And no one reached it after him.

Gol D. Roger was executed by the Navy, he was considered the most dangerous man in the world, and he was called by "The King of the Pirates".

The age of Roger ended, but because of him the great age of pirates began. Although two decades have passed since his execution, no one has yet been able to find the One Piece.

"Hmm, now I can understand the Pirates' goal" Violet said while Putting her hand on her chin as she listened to this tale from Flora's mouth.

Temari raised her hand against what Flora was saying, And said;

"Why do you have to start the story from the beginning? you can tell her about the pirates' bounties and finish it off"

"Hey! I was about to get to the point of the story," Flora said exasperated.

Between them, Violet was sitting and listening to their explanation of the "pirates bounties", but the story Flora was telling made Violet curious, so she said;

"I feel like I've heard this story somewhere before, but I can't remember…"

Temari said lightly at Violet's words;

"Of course you heard it, it's a story that everyone in this world knows."

"No, it's not like that. I feel like it brings back other memories. I feel nostalgic for some reason," Violet said, confused.

"Nostalgic? Nostalgic for what?" Flora asked.

"I don't know, I'm not sure. It's like an old dream or something like that," Violet answered.

After this Flora completed her explanation saying;

"anyway, the pirates are people who seek to spread corruption in the world and bring sufferings to the weak villages. This is what I learned from living with them, they never care about the feelings of others. But they are very much afraid from the Marine. And now I want you to focus, Violet. The Marine is a very big organization, and I would say they are the strongest in the world. But pirates are so desperate to move that the Marine can't predict their movements. That's why they resort to the second solution, and this solution is "dead or alive".

"dead or alive?" Violet asked, and Temari answered calmly; "She means pirates bounties. You can bring a pirate dead or alive to the marine, and in return you get money. That's how I want us to sail. What do you think? Violet! we'll be rich and free, and at the same time not be pirates"

It was a tempting offer that Violet could not think of turning down, but Flora warned her:

"You must know something before accepting this. What we are about to do now will make you a pirate hunter, or in other words, make us enemies of all the pirates in the world."

But Violet answered without hesitation:

"I don't care, I wasn't planning on being a pirate's ally, moreover, I don't want to be a soldier in the navy, I'd like to be more free, and at the same time I won't be wanted by the navy, which means I'll be legal. It's okay. I accept this, I will try to use my power in this work!"

And here Violet has decided what kind of person she will be in this world, but this decision may be more difficult than she imagined.

After making up her mind, Violet asks the men of the village to help her build a ship. It was a difficult request and involved a lot of trouble, but the people of the village could not refuse the request of the person who saved them.

And so Violet, Timari, and Flora began to take the things they would need on this journey, and take advice from the merchants who sometimes left the island on how to sail and so on.

Flora got an old compass from an old man, but somehow it still worked. Since she's been on the pirate ship for years, she's the one who knows the most about sea voyages of those three girls.

And while Flora was practicing using the compass, Violet and Temari were practicing cooking, and Violet said as she scratch her finger with the knife for the ninth time;

"I don't understand why cooking is so difficult with this body."

Temari said softly as she cleaned up Violet's mess in the kitchen;

"Stop blaming your body, you have no talent here, just focus on fighting, I'll do the cooking and those other things."

And at this time, Violet was thinking while sucking the blood on her finger;

'I still remember, I had a little talent in cooking in my previous life. But seriously now, this body is so bad in it'

It went on like this for a whole month, Violet training in fighting, Temari cooking, and Flora sailing. And Finally, the construction and outfitting of the ship was completed.

It was small in size, but it was sufficient for five or more people.

Violet and the two girls came to the place of the ship after the men called them, then a man putting a towel on his shoulder and wearing round glasses who was waiting for them said;

"This is the ship. It has two decks and has one lavatory, four bedrooms, a cooking room, and some empty spaces. But be careful of sea wars, because this ship is easy to destroy with cannons, and we did not put any cannon in it, because we do not We have one. That's its only weak point, but everything else is excellent and I can vouch for that."

The ship was more beautiful than Violet had expected, and she began to thank them.

In the end, she helped the villagers from tge pirates, but she couldn't change them.

After her departure, the people of the village would continue to exchange wifes among themselves, she just decided to go away to another place, whether what they were doing was right or wrong, she did not want to interfere any more.

And here, Violet takes this first step away from the island where she lived all this time, searching for her grandmother who may be dead. But Violet thought that her grandmother was still alive, but there was another surprise waiting for her in the place where her grandmother used to live, and Violet now took the first step towards that surprise.

For support & advanced chapters:

My patreon

12