Chapter 31 ~ Ship Logo (1/2)
265 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Violet's ship moved through the calm sea into the unknown. And the villagers bid them farewell, but at the moment the ship started moving, two people were watching Violet leaving the island. These two people were completely far away from the people on the island.

These two people are the second deputy and the boy who has iron feet. They were the only two remaining pirates of that crew, in other words, the only two people who weren't killed by lightning bolts.

"She's leaving. What are we going to do now? Rule this island?" the boy asked. And the second deputy replied, relieved that Violet had left;

"No, no, I can't stay on this cold island forever."

"So what are we going to do?"

"The Captain may be dead, but his will is still alive in us. First we have to leave this island searching of many strong men."

"strong men? Are you going to create a new crew?"

"Not quite. It will have the same name as our old crew, but this time I don't want women and money." The second deputy said.

"what do you want?"

"Now I have one goal, and it's Revenge!"

The sky was light blue and clear, and a few white clouds moved across the sky. Which is quite natural, but Violet was staring at the sky and focusing on it well.

Temari said as she was cutting a long white dress;

"Violet, The sky will not flee, come and help me."

Violet answered while smiling;

"You used to live on the same island with me, doesn't that light blue color make you feel that something good is about to happen? It's so much better than the white clouds we used to see every day."

Temari looked at Flora and asked curiously;

"Why does Violet talk about the sky as if it was something special?"

Flora laughed and said in a calm tone;

"I don't know, maybe she's happy."

'happy? Is she happy just because the color of the sky has changed?' Temari's thoughts, as she stared at Violet's smiling face.

Actually, the color of the sky is not the only thing that made Violet smile, but seeing this color years after she came to this world made her remember many things from her previous world.

The many years she had spent on the snowy island made her forget that there were stars to be seen every night.

The weather was becoming warm and the temperature returned to normal, and the wind breeze became wonderful, or should say it became normal. Like the end of winter and the beginning of spring.

After minutes of enjoying this new atmosphere, Violet looked at Temari and said;

"So, what are you doing?"

"I'm glad you finally noticed." Temari replied in an annoyed tone.

Violet came to Temari and sat down next to her and grabbed the white dress saying;

"Let me guess, this is the sail of the ship!"

"Violet, it's not big enough to be a sail. And we've been sailing with ours for hours," Flora said.

Violet looked at Flora and asked;

"So what is it?" 

"Every ship needs a logo, and I decided that ours should be a white flag." Temari said.

Violet turned her head at Temari and asked curiously;

"Why a white flag?"

Temari couldn't answer, but Flora volunteered and explained:

"The white flag indicates that we are a peaceful ship. That is why we will not be subjected to much harassment by the marine or even by pirates."

The smile disappeared from Violet's face and she said in a calm tone;

"So you're saying that by using this white flag we surrender before the fighting even begins?"

The two girls remained silent, and silence in this case meant that Violet's words were true.

Violet got up and started walking to the door that led into the ship, and Flora called out to her, but Temari stopped her, saying; "Maybe she needs some time."

They both thought that Violet felt sad or something, but it wasn't like that.

Because after a few minutes, Violet came to the deck with a lot of the pigments they use for mapping and whatnot.

"I'm back!" Violet said with a smile on her face while holding a lot of drawing paper and a small paintbrush. The thing that prompted Flora to ask;

"Wait, Don't tell me you're going to create a logo here and now..."

"Exactly!" Violet answered, smiling.

Violet put the drawing paper on the floor and said;

"Okay now, any ideas?"

Temari was silent for a while and then said in opposition to what Violet was doing;

"Hey Violet, having a Logo means we're going to get in trouble with the Marine."

"But we don't have any precedents, so we can clear ourselves," Violet said.

It was hard to convince her so Flora intervened saying;

"That's not all, with our small ship and our small number, we will become easy bait for the pirates. The best option is to avoid fighting!"

Violet had already started choosing the right color, and she said as she looked at two bottles full of blue and purple with bewilderment;

"Which is better, blue or purple?"

"Violet, this is not the time to pick colors," Temari said loudly.

Violet threw the blue away and said while she opening the bottle of purple;

"Don't raise your voice, you know I can hear you. right?"

Violet began to pour the purple dye on the white flag in a circle, then she took her paintbrush and said;

"Flora, imagine that you are on the pirate ship that I defeated earlier, and these pirates meet a small ship full of weak girls. And these girls are unable to fight, they are just pretty and they want to sail in peace. What do you think the captain who has put you in a dungeon for five years will do? "

A look of shock appeared on Flora's face, she couldn't answer, that's why Violet smiled and said;

"The wind does not blow as ships desire. What happened that day was a nightmare, but I learned a lot. I will not tolerate anyone. I want to tell the world that I am here, so that they cannot come near. For fear of me, not because I begged them."

For support & advanced chapters:

My patreon

10