Chapter 32 ~ Ship Logo (2/2)
216 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Violet picked up the paintbrush and began to make a Logo for the crew with the purple dye on the white flag.

Her earlier words were enough to convince Flora and Temari, and they both agreed to the logo idea, even though it would make them look like pirates at first.

And Violet was drawing as if she had a preconceived notion of the logo she wanted, so Flora asked her;

"Do you already know the appropriate logo?"

There were some strands of Violet's hair bobbing down, so she gathered these strands behind her ear and said while she was drawing;

"I don't know, but it looks familiar..."

She finished drawing the logo she had imagined in her mind, but she did not understand why she was imagining this logo exactly. Violet was sure of that she has seen it somewhere, but she can't remember.

logo

The logo impressed Temari, and she said calmly;

"Who is that girl in the middle?"

Violet stared at the logo, saying;

"You're right, I wonder who she is, maybe..."

Flora sighed, then carried the flag and said;

"Anyway, it's a good logo. I didn't know you were good at drawing. But we'll need a bigger one to put in the sail. And this flag I'm going to put in the bow. But the important thing now is that we're close to the island I told you about."

"Which island?" Violet asked.

"You should have focused when I was explaining!" Flora replied angrily.

Temari raised her hand a little, and Flora looked at her with a look of anger;

"what!"

"Well, I also don't remember." Temari said.

Flora put her hand on her head and said in a low voice:

"Seriously"

While Flora was thinking, Temari approached Violet and whispered:

"Violet, did you hear Flora talking about the next island?"

Violet replied with a sarcastic face;

"No… but I know what that means."

Violet was joking, while Temari was taking the situation seriously, so she asked Violet;

"Really, so what's the explanation?"

Violet put her arm on Temari's shoulders and whispered in her ear;

"Flora lived alone in the cell for five years. That means she had no friends for all that time."

"And what is this supposed to mean?" Temari asked.

Violet could hardly stop herself from laughing, then she said;

"Because she's lonely, she made up imaginary people to talk to, and those imaginary people were her friends. That's why she explained to them about the next island, and now she thinks she explained to us with them."

"You mean she was talking to herself and we didn't see her?" Temari said.

"Yes, that's right, in short, she's a psycho!" Violet answered with a serious face.

Temari put her hand on her chin and said;

"Hmm, I understand..."

The thing that made Flora raise her voice saying;

"Stop believing everything you hear!" Then she sighed and added; "Anyway, I will explain to you from the beginning, and this time focus well."

"Yes Sensei!" Violet said.

The snowy Island is located in the North Blue, About one hundred and fifty kilometers away, there is another island, which the crew is currently heading to.

The North Blue is one of the four famous seas, and the it's the third strongest sea in the world, and comes behind it the West Blue, so that the West Blue is the forth and weakest sea in the world.

There are many dangerous pirates in North Blue, but most of them don't stay there for long, because they go to the Grand Line searching of the treasure that everyone is looking for. No... Some of them do not stop their ambition in the Grand Line... Rather, they aspire to what is greater than that... The New World, which is the most dangerous place in the entire world.

"Even so, I still feel like what you're saying is something I've already heard somewhere," Violet said, putting her fingers on her chin.

"I told you before that these stories everyone knows, so stop trying to remember," Temari said.

Flora opened a scroll, and it looked like a map of North Blue. she put it in the wooden floor and put her finger on a blue island and said:

"This is the island we were on." She moved her finger towards a brown island and added; "We are now about 400 meters away from this island."

Violet moved her eyes to look at Flora's face.

"And what exactly are we going to do on that island?"

"Food..." Temari said.

"We don't have any money, of course we won't buy food" Flora said.

"Wait Flora, Temari don't talk nonsense." Violet looked at Temari and added; "Temari, what made you mention food?"

Temari started playing with her fingers, it looked like she was counting, then she looked at Violet and said;

"Mostly five days."

Her words made Violet think deeply while Flora didn't understand what she meant.

"Five days? What do you mean by that?" Flora said.

Temari looked at Flora and said calmly;

"We don't have much food in stock. What the villagers gave us will be finished in five days at the latest."

Flora was shocked and said in a faint voice;

"Five days… that means…"

Temari raised her head to aky and said;

"That's right, Violet has to defeat a pirate in the next four days. Then we have to head to the Marine headquarters in order to hand over the pirate and get the reward."

For support & advanced chapters:

My patreon

10