Chapter 35 ~ But we just arrived
195 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this big world, there are many mysterious and incomprehensible mysteries. That's why most of the pirates begin their journey in the seas searching of answers to these mysteries and many other things.

Among the mysteries in this world is the "Devil Fruit".

This Fruit is the easiest way to obtain power in this world, and people who obtain this power become superhuman.

Some people call the humans who have eaten that fruit "the damned" Some say that demons possess their bodies, these rumors spread all over the world, but only a few people know about the truth about the devil fruits, and we can said that the people who reached these fruits are lucky.

But it's not that easy, there are many risks to think about before eating these fruits.

First, the person who possessed the power of the fruit loses the ability to swim. Secondly, it's unpredictable what kind of power the fruit will give you, not all powers are positive, some of them are useless, and will only deprive you of the ability to swim.

The rumors said that the marines, and the powerful people in this world, seek out the type of Devil Fruit before eating it. In this way they avoid the risk of getting random power.

Such talk came out of Flora's mouth, and this talk was enough to convince Temari, but Violet replied:

"I'm not someone who forgets that he ate something so important, I'm about to swear my tongue didn't touch that fruit you're talking about."

Temari was quietly listening to them, and Flora answered:

"This is something I am sure of, since you have this power, it means that you ate a Devil Fruit someday, maybe when you were little."

Those words were unable to convince Violet, she was sure that she had not ingested the so-called Devil Fruit.

While Violet was thinking deeply and digging through her memories, they heard the sound of small rocks falling. They all quickly turned their heads towards the source of the voice, it looked like someone was overhearing their conversation.

"Who's there, show yourself!" Flora said.

That person came out from behind the big rock he was hiding in and started walking towards them smiling and said while raising his hands up;

"Calm, Calm, haha! I didn't mean to overhear you."

He had black hair and black eyes, and his body was a bit slender, looking like he was in his forties.

Flora was ready to give him a response that would make him think of staying away from them, but Violet was able to understand this from the look on Flora's face, It was as if she didn't like the idea of ​​someone spying on her like this guy just did. So Violet put her hand on Flora's shoulder and said:

"Are you from this island? It's good to know that there are people living here, because I thought it was deserted."

That man kept approaching them and said while walking;

"I'm Alby, and I apologize for intruding into your conversation in such a strange way."

Violet moved her head left and right, saying;

"Don't worry, I hope it's not us who broke into a place we don't have the right to enter."

That man paused for a moment as thoughts clouded his mind about Violet's last reply, wondering how a pirate could have such politeness in speaking.

After deep thought, that man sighed and said;

"I heard the melodies of the whirlpool become a little scattered, and when I raised my head to the sky I found your ship descending into the whirlpool in a circular manner, but it was such a small ship that I thought it would sink. But fortunately, it seems that you have arrived at the port safely."

Temari looked around and said;

"Port? Would you call this a port?"

That man laughed out loud and said;

"Did you expect to see people fishing, giant fishing boats and other things? No... these things don't exist on this depressing island."

After his words Violet wondered in her mind;

'Why does this man call his island depressing?'

Then the man completed his speech, saying;

"I don't see any other crew members on the ship. Are you a pirate crew of only three?"

"Actually we are not pirates"Violet ansewered.

That man marveled and said;

"Hmm, so in that case it's good that I'm the first person to reach you. Because things are going to be very bad for you."

The girls did not understand what that man meant by his words, but after a few seconds they began to hear the sound of footsteps, as if an army was approaching them.

Violet sensed danger and she quickly stood up and turned her head back to speak to Flora and Temari. But she saw a hand approaching her face, that hand grabbed Violet's neck and pulled her body back.

That person who appeared behind the girls was trying to knock Violet to the ground in order to capture her. But while her body was leaning towards the ground, she putted her hands on that young man's shoulders. Fortunately, he was only ten centimeters taller than her. After that, Violet kicked his stomach with her two feet, and then did an aerial somersault, which looked rather amazing.

That young man's back hit the ground and magic turned on the magician.

Violet put her hand on that young man's neck and said calmly;

"Well, what is that supposed to mean…"

Immediately after those words, Violet heard the sound of the sword being pulled from the sheath. This made her slowly raise her head to see what was in front of her.

Surprisingly, huge iron nets were thrown at the ship, preventing it from sailing. Flora and Temari are on the ground and two men are tying them up with ropes. The person with the sword looked like the chief of the area, he was wearing a black samurai-like hat, and a heavy-looking black armor. Then he said as he walked toward Violet confidently;

"What a good question, but we are the ones who have to ask that question. Now, can you get away from that young man, he is my son and I would not hesitate to kill a little girl like you to save him."

Violet took her time to think, looked at Temari and Flora who were struggling in the ground, then looked left and right to see the large number of men gathered around them in a circle. Some of them came from land, and some of them came swimming from behind to prevent them from escaping.

Violet closed her eyes and then took a breath so deep it was audible. She sighed then opened her eyes which were glowed in light purple, and she said in a cold tone;

"Ou-san, I'm not good at holding back my Power. If you don't want this situation to turn into a disaster, then apologize for what you just did."

==============

Violet uses the phrase:

Ou-san; with the older men.

Oppa-san; with the older women.

For support & advanced chapters:

My patreon

9