Chapter 38 ~ The black stone Island
187 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the North Blue Sea, and in an unknown place in this great sea, there is a gigantic whirlpool that draws ships into it.

Most of the ships pulled by this whirlpool end up sinking or being wrecked. But the lucky ships reach a black land at the bottom of that whirlpool, and it's one of the most unknown islands in this world.

Our little crew arrived at that unknown island, and after a slight misunderstanding, the island's leader asked to meet Violet to apologize to her personally.

On the way to the leader, Violet was walking with Flora and Temari beside her, and in front of them was a man whose goal was to get them to the leader's place.

Temari looked at Violet and said softly;

"The leader wants to meet you personally, doesn't that make you feel a little nervous?"

"I've never been interested in people's ranks, so you can say I treat them the same way," Violet replied.

Flora sighed and said;

"Seriously, if you were born in ancient times, you would probably be the first girl beheaded by the king."

Violet laughed and answered;

"But really, what is the reason for making such people kings? In my opinion، the king must be someone with whom his people can speak freely, and for the man to whom we are now going is such a kind of person."

After these words Temari asked a strange question;

"You mean you like him?"

Flora was shocked as Violet answered quickly; "yes". Which made Flora even more shocked and said out loud;

"Hey Hey! What do you mean by that? He's a man at least fifty years old!"

And Temari added;

"So, Violet has a crush on someone older than her, is that what you call love?"

Temari was jumping to conclusions herself, while Flora was completely shocked. Whereas, Violet meant that she admired his dealings with the people of the island, that is, he did not appear as their leader except at the time of the fight. Actually, this Violet knows nothing about love.

The man stopped walking and said;

"We have arrived"

The place where he stopped looks like a dome, it's a little house, no... it might be too much to say it's a house.

All the houses in this village are like caves, but they are even more beautiful, they are all black houses made up of one room.

"Leader, they are here!" That man said.

Immediately after this, the leader came out of that house and said;

"Good timing, you can go now, son. I'll take care of them,"

That man who was accompanying Violet and the girls went, and the leader said smiling;

"I know our island has nothing to do with tourism, but I want you to come with me to our little market, there you will find wanted pirate posters. Follow me."

The leader started walking with the girls behind him, and after a few minutes of walking, they reached the market.

The place was lively, everyone was working, laughing and having fun.

Flora looked right and left and said;

"There isn't much food here, is this really enough food for you?"

The leader stopped walking for a moment, then continued his walk saying;

"Since you entered the island, have you seen trees, animals, or anything that can be eaten?"

Temari marveled and said:

"You're right, I wonder how you get food here, no... I wonder how you make a fire, because I haven't seen wood yet. The ground is black and not even a single plant comes out of it."

The leader smiled and said;

"Welcome to the Black Stone Island. Everyone avoids this island, including the merchants and even the pirates, because they know that we are poor and have nothing to steal, even the Marine doesn't reach us. Those bastards, if they were protecting the world for free, we wouldn't have lost all the women on the island!"

A serious look appeared on Violet's face, she said;

"Did you just say all the women on the island? Do you mean…"

The features of remorse and regret appeared on that man's face and he said;

"Yes, literally... Three years ago a crew of pirates came to this island. We were happy because we had new visitors. People rarely come to our island, so we were very happy and thought we would make friends from the outside world. But pirates are still pirates. They took our women and killed our men. I lost so many of my sons, that's why we are so few. I feel ashamed that I survived after letting them steal everything. Please excuse my earlier behavior, you are the first strangers to come to the island after those bastards."

Violet lifted her head up and began to think as she gazed at the beautiful sight of the giant whirlpool;

'Is this whole world like this? Are people everywhere suffering because of pirates? No... pirates aren't the only thing I have to worry about. The really strange thing is the Marine, why aren't there enough and strong soldiers guarding the islands. And what did this old man mean by saying that the marine helps people in return. Are they really the police of tgus world? Or maybe something else...'

While Violet was distracted, the leader smiled and said while looking at her;

"There is no need to think long, sadness over the past will not change anything from the future. Also, we have reached the place you want."

The Leader stood in front of a person who had three tables, one full of swords, the other with shields, and the last with papers with pictures of some people on it.

Next chapter; A memory or a dream, Monkey D. Luffy

 

7