Chapter 41.5 / Just a letter
261 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Violet, have you ever heard of the Four Sea Kings? Or in other words, the four yonko..."

Temari knew that Violet didn't know anything about that, so she added;

"Just the name of Yonko is something can make villagers like us shiver in fear, everyone knows they are dangerous people. So let me ask you, Violet! If the Marine knows these people are dangerous and needs to be stopped, then why don't they stop them? Because it is not that simple!! I suspect the same applies to Wu. Violet, we're pirate hunters, we live in a world that makes us enemies of Wu, do you think delivering that letter will be easy? I will not let you die because of your kindness..."

The person who answered Temari was not Violet, but the leader, as he said in a calm tone;

"I know this very well, I know I have to stop this girl here, I know I am sending her to her death. But, deep in my heart… I wished for some kind of miracle to happen, especially when she said she was from the same family as Wu, this made me push myself and take the chance. Maybe this is my only chance to save the island. That's what I thought. You could say I'm taking advantage of Violet. You could say I'm risking her life. Everything you're going to say is true, but..." His tone turned into one full of sadness with look of remorse on his face, then he added; "However, I just… wish If…"

The leader could not utter another word, he stopped in the middle of his speech, and calm returned to prevail in the place, then;

*Step!*

*Step!*

Footsteps became audible in the deck, and these were Violet's steps, she retrieved the feather from Temari's hand and walked toward the leader.

*Drop!*

A drop of black ink fell to the ground, and at that moment, Violet said as she was walking and writing in the white paper;

"To the Respected Lady Wu, I am Kamburu. Hmm, was that right? I can't remember the full letter, can you tell me again?"

The leader was surprised and said;

"Do you really not mind?"

Violet replied calmly;

"I don't remember that was a part of the letter, you should try again"

Her words were about to make the leader cry again, and after Violet finished writing the letter, she smiled and said;

"We will now head to the eastern part of the island as you said, and you can assume that this letter has reached Wu."

Violet turned away from the edge of the ship and walked towards the door that led to the bedrooms, and when she passed by the girls, Temari said to her;

"Your excessive help to others will lead you to death one day."

Violet didn't look at her and said in a calm tone as she continued walking;

"I died once already, you can say I'm used to it."

Flora and Temari almost thought she was talking about the past or something, but she was telling a truth they couldn't believe.

Read more chapters and support your author;

My patreon

5