Christmas ’23 Omake – 1A’s First Christmas Part 2
1k 7 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luke 2:7

And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn.


Ochaco looked up at the building in amazement and gulped. "H-how much d-did you say the suites were?" she stuttered nervously.

James chuckles. "I didn't mention it and I recommend you don't ask. Trust me, you don't want to know," he teased her. Just the two suites he had booked were costing him over $130k per night, he was sure if he told Ochaco who was trying to be a hero to help out her family who was in dire financial straits how much this place cost she might faint.

It only took mere moments for the hotel porters to spring into action unloading their luggage from the limousines before guiding them to the front desk.

Mina came up beside him grabbing his arm and holding it between her breasts. "You aren't going to make me stay in the other suite, are you?" she asked with a faux pout.

"Let go of his arm," Momo said trying to drag the harlot away from her man.

Mina smirked. "Don't be like that Momo-chan," she said.

She turned back to James. "So... what's your answer?" she said.

James rolled his eyes. "Of course you can stay in my suite Why don't you, Toru and Tsuyu share one of the other king bedrooms? You're petite enough," he said.

Mina almost looked offended. She bent over a little and emphasised her breasts. "We're not petite... well maybe Tsuyu is," she said.

It seemed Tsuyu had overheard them. "I have adequate sized breasts, ribbit! I made sure, ribbit," she said with a deadpan face.

James sighed. "Yes all three of you are very beautiful... I'm just saying the three of you could fit on a king size bed. Do you want me to call you fat?" he said.

Toru giggled grabbing on to his other arm squeezing them between her big breasts. "I don't feel petite, do I?" she asked teasingly.

"Not at all," he responded honestly.

They were lead into the lobby that seemed to be a fusion of modern and art deco with white walls and a glossy black and white floor with black accents and black furniture. Tall yellow lights adorn the walls warming the cold looking space.

The porters guided them to the front desk where a professional looking young lady in a pencil skirt suit was waiting for them.

"It's a pleasure to see you again Mr. Busujima," she said politely.

"The pleasure is all mine Sarah," he responded.

She blushed a little, reminded of his previous visits, but as a professional managed to keep her composure. "Your words are sweet as usual Mr. Busujima. Here are your keys," she said changing the topic with a professional smile.

"Oh wow, you still use keys?" Mina asked curious

"Yes, we are still using the same locks that the hotel had when it first opened. We feel it adds to the atmosphere. You don't need to worry about your safety though. We have top of the line security on our first floor including a highly trained security team and though you might not notice them there are cameras in every corner of the hotel except for the rooms and suites themselves," the manager said proudly.

James smiled. It was quite cute how amazed they all were. Although he hadn't been wealthy his first life after over 15 years of the top luxury he had grown quite accustomed to it. He could still enjoy it vicariously through them though.

James handed Sarah a piece of paper with a list covertly. She smiled. "We'll take care of it sir," she said.

After completing their check in Sarah gave a polite little bow. "I hope you all enjoy your stay and have a merry Christmas," she said.

James smiled back. "Merry Christmas Sarah," he said.

After some final discussions the division of the class between the two suites was finally determined. Things ended up working out just the way James had intended them to.

Penthouse Suite:
King Bedroom - Busujima James, Toga Himiko, and Yaoyorozu Momo
King Bedroom - Hagakure Toru, Ashido Mina, and Asui Tsuyu
King Bedroom - Kendo Itsuka and Shiozaki Ibara
Queen Bedroom - Midnight(Kayama Nemuri)
Queen Bedroom - Jiro Kyoka and Uraraka Ochaco

Five Bedroom Terrace Suite:
King Bedroom - Ida Tenya Midoriya Izuku, and Aoyama Yuga   
King Bedroom - Todoroki Shoto and Sato Rikido
Queen Bedroom - Kirishima Eijiro and Kaminari Denki
Queen Bedroom - Tokoyami Fumikage and Mezo Shoji
Full Bedroom - Present Mic(Yamada Hizashi)
Sleeping on the couch - Bakugo Katsuki(he refused to share a bed)

Once he had convinced Himiko, Momo, Toru, Mina, Tsuyu and Kendo to stay in the penthouse the other girls decided to stay there too since the alternative would be ending up in a suite with most of the boys. Even if they would be in the same suite as James at least there would only be girls in their bedrooms which made them feel much better.

James smirked knowing it would be him and ten women sharing the suite. He didn't really care what the guys did in their own suite which was on an entirely different floor.

On the way to the elevator lobby he handed the keys for the boys suite to Present Mic to divide while holding on to the penthouse suite keys himself.

The two groups finally separated when they got to the elevators. James and the girls got in one while the boys along with Present Mic got into the other since they were going to different floors.

When they finally got out of the elevator and unlocked the penthouse doors they were amazed to find the hotel had decorated the whole suite in a Christmas theme including a towering fully decorated 20 foot Christmas tree in the giant living room along with a fireplace with a bunch of stockings hanging on it.

The girls ran around the Christmas tree admiring it. This was the first time they had seen one this big in person. They had only seen other similarly big ones in videos, purely for research purposes of course.

Merry Christmas to everyone that's been following along with the story!

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 12+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Falling In Reverse - Various Tracks

49