Christmas ’23 Omake – 1A’s First Christmas Part 3
961 7 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luke 2:8

And in the same region there were shepherds out in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.


They made a whole event out of exploring the absolutely massive suite. It was bigger than most people's houses which kept amazing the girls.

The suite contained three king bedrooms, two queen bedrooms, six bathrooms, a library lounge, a kitchen, a dining room big enough for 12, two powder rooms, two wet bars, and private rooftop terrace access that provided panoramic views of Central Park and New York City skyline. The walls were bright giving the rooms and open feel with dark hardwood floors. The lavishly-adorned New York penthouse was more like a majestic residence representing the pinnacle of modern luxury with exceptional comfort and care in every detail.

They eventually ended up sitting on the couches on the rooftop terrace looking over the skyline as the sun set.

Even Nemuri was amazed. "Are you sure you can afford this?" she asked hesitantly.

"Oh this? Easily." he responded as if it was the most natural thing.

These days even without his family's massive wealth he could afford things like this quite easily. Most of his investments would make more profit over the time they stayed here than the stay itself would cost him. It was practically chump change.

"Ok... if you say so," she ended up saying.

After they enjoyed the view James ordered food from room service since after the long trip no one felt like cooking or even going out to eat.

Mina went to open the door when room service arrived.

After letting them in she walked over to James. She blushed heavily then tried to school her expression. "Would you like dinner or a bath or ... me ?" she said.

James chuckled. "I'll answer that as soon as you can say it with a straight face," he said then pecked her on the cheek.

She couldn't handle the teasing anymore despite being the one instigating it and scurried off to the dining table.

Ochaco was already seated looking at the plates the room service employees placed down in front of them. The food that looked closer to a piece of art than something you should eat. "Can I really eat this?" she asked nervously.

James chuckled. "If you don't eat it soon I might steal it from you," he joked.

She blushed, but it seemed to to lighten the mood enough for her to start eating.

Momo held out her fork towards him with some of her food. "You should try this," she said.

James felt something rub up against the inside of his thigh. When he looked down he could see Toru's transluscent foot rubbing up towards his dick. The sneaky little thing had taken off her shoe and left it under her chair giving the impression to everyone else that she was sitting normally across from him focused on her food.

Since he knew no shame he happily took the bite.

Himiko looked back and forth from her plate to him, but shook her head and continued eating.

Tsuyu smiled watching all the food. "Thank you James-kun, ribbit. I wish I could share this with my brothers," she said.

Toru's foot reached his dick rubbing along its length causing it to harden. He could see a sly smirk forming on her lips when she felt that.

Ochaco looked at the food in agreement. Her family had never been able to eat anything like this. Probably never would be able to unless she became one of the very highest ranked heroes.

James smiled. "Well we might not be able to share this with them, but we can always take them to something of similar quality back in Japan," he said.

Tsuyu blushed ever so slightly and nodded.

Toru spent the rest of the meal teasing him, but without actually letting him finish since if she actually crawled under the table while still dressed the rest would unfortunately notice.

After dinner they all went up to the rooftop terrace to enjoy the sights and talk over some tea, but eventually they all started filtering to the bedrooms so they could put away their luggage just the way they wanted.

Eventually it was just him and Nemuri. When she got up he went downstairs with her.

Nemuri put her hand on his shoulder. "If you need me for... anything... feel free to come to my room... alone," she said with a wink. She seductively trailed her hand down his arm before wandering off to her own room while intentionally swaying her ass to draw his attention.

Between Toru and Nemuri's teasing all night his frustration had reached a peak, but relief had been denied, so he ended up dragging Himiko into one of the bathrooms to vent some of it. They turned on the shower to cover up the sound before she assisted him as they broke in all parts of the bathroom that could be broken in. She was more than willing to help him.

They spent the next day shopping. James preference was satisfying the girls after all.

Since it was Christmas Eve. James had already booked a full Christmas dinner from the hotel which was ready and waiting when they got back to their suite.

The girls were all excited. It was all very different from what they were used to. No KFC Christmas special, but instead an actual Christmas turkey with stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce. Since there were so many of them there wasn't just the Turkey, but also a finely decorated beef wellington. For sides there was plenty of mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, creamed spinach and cookies. They were served eggnog for drinks unless they requested something else. The table was absolutely loaded and they couldn't wait to dig in.

He had the hotel add a light dash of rum to the eggnog without telling anyone. Not enough to get people to notice or become outright drunk, just a little tipsy. He ordered a hot buttered rum for Nemuri who more than appreciated it.

As the evening progressed the girls, their lips a little looser from the alcohol, started opening up more to each other leading to them feeling even closer with each other. Unfortunately for the other boys in the class James was the only one included in this bonding. After spending the evening stuffing themselves with food and drink slowly the girls trickled out of the dining room and to their rooms to deal with the rapidly onset food comas that were coming.

Merry Christmas to everyone that's been following along with the story!

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 12+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Panic! At The Disco - Various Tracks

48