Christmas ’23 Omake – 1A’s First Christmas Part 6
1k 5 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luke 2:11

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.


James woke up early the next morning. He carefully slipped from under Nemuri who was still sleeping while snuggling up to him.

After getting ready he called the front desk. "Ok, you can bring it up," he said.

Just a few minutes after he made the call there was a polite knock on the door. It was Sarah along with a bunch of hotel porters carrying a slew of Christmas packages wrapped in various colourful papers and ribbons.

"Good morning Mr. Busujima," she said.

Once opened multiple hotel porters came in carrying a slew of gifts.

They already knew the way and put the gifts under the giant Christmas tree. The space under the tree was completely filled up.

James nodded in satisfaction.

The hotel porters had all left as soon as they completed their jobs. Afterwards Sarah let in a few other employees that brought breakfast with a variety of eggs, bacon, sandwiches, and pastries.

"Is everything to your liking?" Sarah asked.

James smiled. "Yes, it's perfect as usual. Thank you for your help as usual Sarah," he said.

A faint smile broke out on her lips. "Are you sure there isn't anything else I can do for you?" she asked.

James smirked. "Not this time, but maybe next," he said with a wink.

"Of course sir," she said before giving him a slight bow and heading back to the elevator.

It didn't take too much longer before the first few girls started trickling from their rooms.

Mina's eyes went wide when she saw the many gifts decorating the tree. "O M G!" she squealed in delight.

"That's a lot of presents," Tsuyu said.

Mina giggled excitedly. "Right? I wish Toru was here too. She usually isn't such a sleepy head," she said.

James had a good idea about what might have kept the girl up so late that she was still catching up on sleep.

Ibara joined them clasping her hands excitedly. "Good morning, I'm excited to celebrate the birth of our lord and savior together with you all," she said.

"Of course Ibara-chan," James responded.

She shook her head. "Please call me Shiozaki-san. It's improper for a man to call a woman so casually," she corrected him softly.

"Sure, how about we start having dinner and wait for everyone to join us before we start on the presents," he said casually moving past her correction and changing the subject.

Ochaco joined them at the dining table and couldn't resist stuffing her plate with the many delicacies. "Good morning! Merry Christmas!" she said with a smile.

Kyoka sat down without drawing too much attention. "Mornin'," she said casually.

Himiko and Momo joined not much later immediately hogging the seats beside James when they did even if they had to "convince" the girls that were already sitting there to scoot over.

The last to come down were unsurprisingly Nemuri and Toru, both of which still looked quite tired despite just getting up.

James smirked. "Good morning gorgeous," he said causing both of them to blush.

"R-right... G-good morning," Nemuri said.

Toru just sat down across from him while blushing heavily, but struggled to look at him out of embarrassment after what she had done the night before.

After they all finished breakfast they gathered by the Christmas tree the living room.

James smirked holding a Christmas elf hat. "Ok who wants to be Santa's little helper?" he said.

Ochaco raised her hand. "I'll do it!" she said. 

James plopped the hat on her head with a smile. "Ok, your job is to go through the presents handing everyone a gift meant for them," he explained.

Ochaco wasted no time getting into her role and dove under the tree digging through all the presents. "There's so many" she muttered under her breath.

Everyone eventually ended up with a gift in their hands. Nemuri was surprised when Ochaco handed her a gift with her name on the tag, not having expected to be included as the teacher. She looked over at James with a soft smile.

Himiko ended up getting a few skirts and sweaters that were right up her alley. She loved expressing herself with her clothing and style after all. Oh and some sexy lingerie that was to his liking. That was probably more of a Christmas present to himself than to her, but she still seemed to love it. She didn't even bother trying to hide when she unwrapped it. She was rather excited to test the effect they would have.

For Momo he got a large high quality collection of encyclopaedias which she liked, but she was feeling a little sour that James hadn't got her lingerie like Himiko though. Nothing some cuddles couldn't solve.

When Nemuri opened her gifts finding an entire leather BDSM outfit even it wasn't that much more daring than what she wore as a her costume she still blushed having a man gift her something like that.

For Toru he had ordered some custom clothing. They were made of a strong durable, but ultra thin legging like material. Some of them were actual leggings. Some covered just het arms and shoulder area. Some covered her entire upper body and arms. Some variations even came up the neck and face until stopping right below the eyes.

Due to how thin and stretchy the material was while still having a texture that gripped skin exceptionally well it could act almost like a second skin. This way she could be mostly "visible" when she wanted to be. He made sure to have all of them in a variety of colours so she could wear them to match various outfits and styles.

She hugged him tightly kissing his lips before she even realised what she had done. She felt something hard press up against her breaking her out of her excitement and allowing her to realise what she was doing breaking the kiss. Despite her embarrassment once she did she refused to let go of him for quite a while. Though it didn't solve her concerns regarding being invisible entirely it was the nicest gift she had ever received.

Merry Christmas to everyone that's been following along with the story!

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 12+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Set It Off - Various Tracks

46