Christmas ’23 Omake – 1A’s First Christmas Part 8
846 5 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luke 2:13

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying,


The rest of the week went by in a flash.

They did a variety of things, seeing the sights of New York City.  Of course they had to visit all of the cliche spots. If not to say they saw them at least because for the school because he sold it to them as a school trip.

Since it was right around the corner from the hotel they visited Central Park a few times.

They went to the Statue of Liberty ended up taking up most of a day between the boat trip there and back and the many lines. Sometimes it sucks not being allowed to use your powers publicly. If this was in Japan he might consider breaking some of those rules and simply using his family's influence to cover it up, but going too far in another country would be rather stupid. He didn't have that kind of influence. At least not yet.

Visited the Empire State building to see one of the best views of the city.

Walked the Brooklyn Bridge.

Although they had already had one shopping trip the girls insisted on another so they went to Fifth Avenue for a second shopping trip. A lot of it was window shopping though given how expensive the stores were. James was nice enough to buy the girls some small things, but even he had his limits. Even if he had the money for it he wasn't going to buy whatever they wanted. The boys weren't really interested, but this was an argument the boys weren't winning.

The girls also insisted on checking out broadway and the theatre district.

Ibara was excited to go to the St. Patricks Cathedral so they spent a couple hours there. Even the rest of the class could appreciate the beautiful architecture even if the visit was nowhere near as meaningful as it was for Ibara herself.

The girls ended up loving their visit to Carnegie Hall. Dressing up and feeling like upper class ladies amused all of them, even those that usually wouldn't do such things. The boys didn't enjoy having to dress up and be well behaved for an entire evening near as much.

Nemuri and Hizashi were excited to take them to the American Museum Of Natural History. It was probably their most educational visit of the entire holiday.

The days were mostly spent together, but the nights were an entirely different story. James made sure every night was a party in the penthouse bringing in things like card & board & video games for game nights, projectors for movie nights, karaoke equipment for karaoke night, tea parties, the best chefs visiting to prepare dinner, anything they could wish for and money wasn't a concern.

James wasn't going to do the same for the boys who would just have to amuse themselves with the free included food service and amuse themselves at night. Probably just watching TV and playing video games together all night. He didn't really care though, they could figure it out. He was already paying to fly them to New York City, a week stay in a 5 star hotel with breakfasts and dinners included. If they wanted more than that they would have to pay for it themselves.

Nemuri was insatiable now that she had started, taking every moment they had alone to try to tempt him to the best of her ability while hiding their indiscretions from the class. Thankfully giving her her own room had been more than worth it since they could always retire to her room if no other options were available.

Himiko seemed to suspect something was going on, but as long as he gave her the same kind of attention she didn't seem to mind. Momo being in the same bedroom as them put a slight damper on things, but she wasn't deterred finding ways to squeeze things in literally and figuratively.

It was finally New Years eve and James had arranged to VIP passes for everyone to the Time Square New Years parties and events.

After getting dressed in their best outfits they all met in the hotel lobby downstairs. Unfortunately both teachers were coming along so the partying couldn't get too wild. Then again given that they were 15 year old hero students that might have been to much to expect from them anyway. Well most of them. He was sure Himiko and Mina knew how to party. Nemuri probably did too if she didn't have to watch a bunch of students.

The girls looked amazing. It was quite rare to see them not in their school outfits or hero costumes. Not only that, but they had dressed up wearing party clothes. Even Nemuri was wearing a slick little black thing that fit her curves just right and was definitely much more daring than any of the girls were comfortable wearing.

James had rented limousines and drivers to drop them all off and pick them up when needed.

When they got to one of the events they managed to be escorted in right away passing by all the regular people.

There was a stage that had various artists going up to perform a few songs. They were somewhat familiar with the biggest names, but any of the more obscure artists just didn't have the amount of fame for it to cross over to Japan.

Kyoka seemed very interested in all the musicians though she was a little disappointed that most of them weren't rockers and instead were pop stars, rappers and other artists of those kinds.

Things were going quite normally with everyone enjoying the festivities. There was some dancing, talking, mostly non-alcoholic drinks due to Nemuri and Hizashi's presence.

A cute girl went onstage. When she started singing they all felt energised. It seemed she had some kind of support Quirk that could affect people through her voice. She also sounded quite good and the party started getting even more lively. James suspected she was probably a hero too. A support power that could empower people like that even if only temporary was invaluable for heroes.

However when she ended her song she something suddenly seemed to catch her attention. "Is that James?" she said in surprise.

Merry Christmas to everyone that's been following along with the story!

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 12+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Ice Nine Kills - Various Tracks

45