Christmas ’23 Omake – 1A’s First Christmas Part 7
892 5 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luke 2:12

And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.”


Momo coughed loudly. "Don't you have any other gifts to open?" she asked Toru. Her hints weren't very subtle.

Toru wasn't buying it though staying glued to James instead causing Momo to pout.

Nemuri was quiet. Her eyes darting between her last gift and James. It was a new riding crop. She gulped thinking about why he had given it to her along with that outfit.

For Mina he had also gotten a bunch of clothing, but also some make up that worked well with her unusual skin tone since she was in to that too. She pecked him on the cheek as thanks before skipping off to play with her new stuff.

Tsuyu received a thick book with descriptions of all known frog species and their characteristics. She appreciated it as a gag gift, but James had given it as a serious gift. He knew she was only scraping the surface of her Quirk and knowing more about the various abilities of frogs around the world might help her in the future. Rather than giving her more gift for herself he gave her a handheld gaming system with some games to give to her little brother and some sets of clothing and colouring books and supplies for her little sister.

He knew she would appreciate that a lot more than gifts for herself. He assumed it worked because after a rather dry thank you Tsuyu stared at him for quite a while. It would have been awkward if he didn't know that despite her straightforward personality she had issues physically showing her emotions.

Although it felt very awkward he actually got Ibara five books. It was the Meiji Original Version of the Bible. The oldest completely intact Japanese translation of the Bible surviving all the way from 1887. What may seem as a lame gift to just about anyone else excited the girl to no end. She even gave him a hug despite how inappropriate that was according to her. She even let him hug back for a moment when she did. How daring of her.

Itsuka was confused though. Her package looked huge. Big enough to hold a TV screen. But inside it were a bunch of cheap metal weights along with a smaller box. And another smaller box inside that. And another inside that. And another. All the way down until a box that could fit inside her palm. This one was different though it had a black velvet like exterior and a hinge.

She had been growing more and more frustrated as she kept unwrapping and opening useless box after useless box, but as soon as she got to what looked like a ring box she looked at James in a panic.

A few of the girls that were sitting around her gasped catching the attention of the rest of the group.

"N-n-no... you can't," she stuttered.

James gave her a warm loving smile giving her a nod to indicate she should open it.

Momo scowled at both of them.

Itsuka finally with shaking hands folded the box open. Except inside it wasn't a ring. Well there was a ring, but it was a keyring with two keys on it.

Itsuka went from nervous to confused real fast looking back up at James for some kind of explanation.

James smirked. "Come here for a moment. He said.

She brought the keys over.

James pulled out his phone and after messing with it for a bit he showed it to her. On the screen was a picture of a brand new Ducati motorcycle parked in the U.A parking lot. The model wasn't even out yet and it would take a few more months before they would show up in showrooms for sale.

Itsuka squealed and hugged him. After she calmed down though James suddenly dodged to the side with his head as he avoided a punch from her enlarged hand. "That's for tricking me," she said in a huff her eyes darting between the ring box and James. How dare he make her heart race like that... and all for a prank. She would get him back somehow.

James smirked again. "What's wrong gorgeous?" he teased.

"Oh shut up!" she retorted.

He could see a smile tug at her lips though whenever she looked at the keys.

For Kyoka he got a custom Fender Stratocaster that matched her style and also worked with her earphone jacks allowing her to use to to transmit and receive through the guitar itself as a type of amplifier both useful in making music with it and using it in her heroics if ever necessary. It was even structurally reinforced enough to function as a blunt force weapon if needed. You could swing it like a real axe, shredding both for fans and enemies alike.

After he was finished with it it might have been the most expensive guitar outside of those that have belonged to a famous artist.

She gave him a fist bump. She tried to play it off as if she wasn't that affected by the gift, but he could see the glint in her eyes when she looked at the guitar.

Ochaco was another one that had been hard. Unlike some of the others he believed if he just gave her a bunch of luxury goods like he had many of the others she would feel guilty towards her parents. Instead he gave her a smartphone to replace her old flip-phone though he made sure to get a rugged model so she didn't have to be too worried about breaking it. The other thing he got her was a special card that allowed her to get a free breakfast and dinner every day from the most common convenience store chain in Japan.

As silly as the gift seemed it actually brought the poor girl to tears due to how touched she was. Never again would she need to worry about her next meal. Well as long as she was in Japan at least.

Merry Christmas to everyone that's been following along with the story!

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 12+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Ice Nine Kills - Various Tracks

48