Chapter 59: Dead Man’s Wish
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 59: Dead Man's Wish

An adventurer manages to drag himself from the dungeon, when the rest of his party lay dead inside. His bone is jutting from his leg, and he knows that he doesn't have much time on this plane of existence.

Let us make a bet? What will be the first thing to do someone in? A missing hand, or a bone jutting out of the leg? No, I am not trying to be funny. I am being serious here.

Now, the missing hand is a strong contender. I can see blood gushing out of where a vein used to be. But, the bone in the leg hurts so darn bad. I think I am going into shock, if I think that a jutting bone will hurt more, than a missing hand.

I suppose that I have to introduce myself. Yet, who are you? Are you the Grim Reaper, to come to me in my final hours? Or, are you somebody that I know? Anyway, I can see your outline, so I just lay there. Waiting.

I can see that you are a woman. You come closer, and my eyes narrow. What does a dusky beauty like you do in front of a dungeon?

"Hm, you didn't read the signs, did you?" You ask, more than a little condescending. I shrug.

"Well, if adventurers can't go in dungeons, who can?" I ask you. You blink, your smirk faltering a little.

"My name is Belladonna," and just like this, I have a name to your lovely face. You would forgive me, if I begin to refer to you with it. Something even tells me, that it is your real name.

"Gaius," I manage to get out. Belladonna looks first at my stump, where once there was a hand, and then at my leg.

"Nothing I can do about the hand, incubus," she moves like a water nymph, going on her knees. Her hands reaching out, and then forcing my bone back inside my flesh.

 I can feel the warm mana washing through. Not before long, my flesh is sealed, and my bone is connected to the rest of my skeleton. Just as it should be.

"I can stop the bleeding, I suppose," Belladonna takes a hold of my hand, and then uses her mana to turn my stump into something that has skin over it. "How many of you were in there?"

"We were a party of five. I… I am hungry," I don't like beating around the bush. Besides, Belladonna knows who I am. What I am.

"Healing does that to people," she begins to take off her clothes, layer by layer. I notice that she is wearing a white and black shirt, under her surcoat. My eyes widen.

"You are a nun from the church of Harika?" Suddenly, I feel like I can overcome my hunger, if I simply don't give in to it.

"Was. But, most of my shirts are from that time. You doubt that Harika will throw lightning down on us, do you?" Belladonna looks up at the sky, and then gives me a knowing smile. "I bet I won't be your first nun."

"And you bet right," one thing I know about the nuns of Harika is, that they like women, when they decide to throw their vows in the dirt. "But I don't want for you to force yourself."

Damn be my pride, but I want for my partners to desire me. It is something that all incubi want, even those, who think only about their next meal.

"Stop that," she straddles me, and then pushes against me. "You need to eat, and I came here to save lives. Think of this as just another meal."

"Surely, you have a type," one that had much the same plumbing as her? With a bit of illusion spells, everything is possible.

"None of that," her shirt finally makes it on top of her surcoat, in a heap. "If you try any magic tricks on me, I will up and leave. I think I deserve enough respect, to not be tricked."

"But," a finger to my lips silences me, and Belladonna finally gets rid of her pants, and later, of mine. Despite what my brain fears, that I will not be able to get it on with someone who didn't even like men, I still came inside her.

As she stands up, seconds later, with my seed dripping down from her most private of places, she smiles.

"Ah, that was fun. Are you fully fed?" She takes out a water skin, and begins to wash herself. As if nothing had happened. It is a bit anticlimactic. I would soon find, that sex and Belladonna are two things that have little in common.

Unless you are a woman.

But for now, I am sated. I take out a towel from my bottomless bag, and wipe myself clean. It is a struggle, trying to get dressed with just one hand. When I try to get back inside the dungeon, Belladonna hugs my middle.

"Don't go there," her voice is melodic, and I finally realize what she is.

"They let succubi be nuns now?" I ask, with a smirk.

"Not for long. Once I did the number, I got kicked out."

"The number?"

"Doing all the nuns in an orgy," she giggles coyishly, and I can't suppress a chuckle.

"If you feed me, I will feed you. Only when the pickings are lean, that is," Belladonna murmurs. I know that for her, I am just a meal. Yet, I also know that we could have a good friendship going forward.

"My friends are in there," I have fed on them all just last night. It is almost unfair, for me to leave them to rot inside a dungeon.

"They wouldn't want for you to die," Belladonna kisses my neck, and then let's go of me. I linger in the mouth of the cave, as I hear her walking away.

I remember their faces, their passion, their thirst. They were fun. They didn't last. I sent a kiss down the cave, and then catch up with Belladonna.

How I wish that the blame of the spirits would be lifted from my shoulders…

Gaius and Belladonna would do many things together. In a perverse way, they became as close as siblings, despite feeding off one another occasionally.

When Gaius told Belladonna that he turned away a vampire, she chastised him for hours.

What a wonderful surprise for her, then, that there was a lovely young woman with the vampire.

A vampiric snack for Gaius, and a tender flower for her.

If only Elisa was not so skittish.

This is the final backstory before The Terror from the Ice.

 

1