Chapter 54 – Make Her Stronger
200 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The temple was in a state of excitement, while Haven itself seemed to purr with the goddess's pleasant mood. Sol, still recovering in the castle, with both Hannah and Nikki beside her, murmured a bit as memories of what happened kept flowing through her mind.

"They ate me." She said with a soft pout on her lips. Nikki grinned.

"They didn't just eat you. They were so naughty, and ate all of you. Even your bones." Nikki said and licked Sol's breast with her long tongue. Sol shuddered a bit.

"I'm still tender, Nikki. Why am I not fully healed, though I've been here for nearly a day already?" She asked quietly. Hannah smirked and slid down between her thighs. She licked her folds and button, which made Sol groan.

"You should ask why there is only pain. Your mist was nearly entirely consumed." Hannah said. "You'll need to spend at least a week here in order to properly heal."

"A week? That long?"

"It all depends on the Empress." Hannah smirked. "The goddess believes that your entire self was taken to the brink of true death."

"Really? Those Shadows were quite naughty." She said, and ran her fingers through Hannah's soft silky hair. "It's still nice to feel you lick me, but I'm so tender and sore, it's like my entire body has been mashed, and blended with blades. If I was a human, I would feel like I wanted to die." She said quietly, then felt a tug in the middle of her chest.

"Sol, don't say that." Nikki said quietly. "I felt a rumble from deep within your body that said someone doesn't like what you just said." Sol groaned as that tug became stronger.

"Nikki, take me to the temple." Sol said as her chest began to ache to the point that she felt like she would burst from her heart being pulled.

"Hannah, help me. She's so weakened, I can't do it on my own." Nikki said, but didn't tell Sol that her body had somehow remained heavy, even though both women were quite strong.

"No problem."

 

* * *

 

"Hm." Lena pursed her lips and laid down beside the woman now sweating on her bed. Lena put her lips on Sol's chest, and pulled back.

"What did I do to you, my beautiful Sol?" Lena whispered. She immediately put her lips back onto Sol's and began to exhale. Their cheeks puffed out, and Sol's throat began to bulge.

"Slowly, Lena. She can only absorb it slowly. Let her enjoy your strength while you send it within her." Kyrie said, and watched as Sol's red and ashy flesh regained its color and vitality.

"Oh, she was so thoroughly drained, she couldn't take up any of Haven's mists?" Hannah asked in surprise. Sol's eyes regained their luster, while both her soft chocolate colored skin, and long black hair became shiny and supple.

Kyrie smiled as Lena's hands trailed up and down her soft body, laying her hand on, and playing with her smooth belly. Sol's curves had always fascinated Lena, even though Sol was over fifteen hundred years old, and before she left the north, she had never met Sol before.

When Lena slowly lifted her lips, her long tongue was wrapped around the weakened woman's tongue, and gently tugged on it.

"Next time, I am the one who gets to eat you. I hope they enjoyed your flavor though. I hear it was quite the experience for all of you." Lena said and kissed Sol's lips again. Lena sat back up, and lightly rubbed her side.

"Sleep for a while. Kyrie and I have some things to take care of." She turned and reached for Kyrie's hand. "Promise me that we'll eat her together next time." Kyrie grinned.

"You always make me so happy to be near you, my little love. You always consider me in all you do." Kyrie said, and watched Lena blink as though she were confused.

"What else can I do? You are mine, and I am yours. If I do not share what I enjoy with you, who can I share it with?" Lena said, while Kyrie smiled, and pulled her close.

"Indeed. Who can you share your savageness and lustful nature with? Only me." Kyrie covered her mouth with her own, and felt Lena lean into her, as well as her passion begin to erupt.

"Calm, Empress." Kyrie said softly. "When you wake up from your next hibernation, there will be more things that we can do together." Kyrie's eyes began to glow brightly. "Lots of things that need your body to mature, as well as your spirit. Only when you're stronger can you endure me." Lena pouted, but nodded.

"I know. I still feel a fluctuation each time we kiss. Like a candle sputtering in the wind." Lena frowned slightly. "I wonder how Syl is doing." Kyrie lifted an eyebrow.

"That's right. She hasn't come here for a feeding in a few weeks. I'll contact mother, and get Gallae to bring her here, or she'll drain you more the longer she waits." Kyrie clicked her tongue against her teeth.

"I wonder if she's more trouble than she's worth. Already, she's made you angry, and made you strain yourself on her first feeding." Kyrie said.

"She'll learn, goddess. Now go to your mother. It's been too long since you've seen her, and I know how much I miss my parents." Lena sighed unhappily. "Go see your mom while you can." Kyrie left, but not until she gave Lena one more kiss, and a warning to the Others who watched over her.

Guard Lena well, and let no one bring her harm. Her parents, and their deaths was still a stain on their record, and Kyrie was not happy to have it.

 

* * *

 

"Mom." Kyrie said as she appeared in the throne room of her mother goddess, Imera. The stone statue had not moved, or shifted, but she could detect something odd.

"You were correct to come here and seek advice." Kyrie turned and saw the small child avatar of Gallae approach from the wall. "Don't worry. None of those things can approach Imera while I watch." Kyrie tilted her head slightly.

"Oh. You mean 'them'." Kyrie said and growled a little. "I don't know why mom tolerates them." Gallae grinned.

"They are her children and grandchildren. There is still some reluctance within her to judge them for their deeds." Gallae chuckled. "Do not worry, little goddess. It is not her job to judge them. She will not have to kill her own children." Kyrie let out a slow breath, though she didn't need to breath. Lena often did that when she felt relief, and so she picked up the habit.

"Don't be so excited, little goddess. It may not be her job, but it does belong to someone." Gallae said firmly. Kyrie started to frown, and came to a quick conclusion.

"No. She's not strong enough!" Kyrie said angrily.

"You are correct, she isn't. At least not yet." Gallae said, and her small body suddenly grew into her adult form. "Lena is not yet ready, but when it's time, she'll take the job she was meant to from the time she was conceived and coddled for a thousand years." Gallae touched her forehead with a single finger, yet Kyrie felt like it was the tip of a red hot sword heated within a star.

"Ahh!" Kyrie cried out in pain. Gallae looked down at her as she knelt in front of her, holding her forehead.

"Some things must remain unknown and sealed away for the time that both of you can handle it." Gallae said softly. "Now go back, and guide her properly, little goddess. I am watching." Kyrie disappeared from the throne room as quickly as she could, with her memories sealed.

"Your mother coddled you inside her womb for a thousand years, properly incubating you, and instilling in you a sense of love that the both of us share for you. For both of you, as you were quite protective of your sister while you grew up, and she stayed asleep." Gallae smiled and floated up to Imera's knee.

"Now, where were we, my love?" As she phased through Imera's skin, the statue's cheeks turned slightly red.

Whenever they merged, their love could create havoc, but neither Gallae nor Imera could restrain themselves to stop.

Their love was eternal, and their lust primal.

 

6