Chapter 293 The Situation On Other Worlds 2
2.7k 6 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi! I wanted to tell you all that I have a little cold and it is difficult to spend a long time writing, so I will rest 3 or 4 days until the worst stage of this one go away and get better to publish the next chapter.

Thank you for reading SES and I hope your understanding !!

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

(POV King Fertt Gaia)
Lately, I have not been able to have a quiet day... when I was happy thinking that that damn boy should be complaining about the difficulties of getting the energy channel restoration pills in the Kingdom, a month later that big smile that I had on my face disappeared in an instant!
 
The person responsible for this was an old woman and a rather voluptuous woman who had come to the castle that fateful day...
 
Normally, a person is rarely granted an audience in order to speak to me, but because that pair of women mentioned coming on behalf of of the boy who had been in the mouths of almost every person in the Kingdom, the message that these two women were looking for me it comes quickly to me.
 
I honestly thought that the boy did not have the courage to show his face and so, he had sent someone else to complain about the laws that had been implemented in the kingdom recently. So I was thinking of telling these messengers to tell the boy to come personally if he wanted to talk about it.
 
Of course, I would not change the laws! I just wanted to see his damn face of affliction for not being able to do the things he had promised! Hahaha, it would be good to see him suffer for being a toad that wanted to eat swan meat!!
 
Well... the boy looks pretty handsome, so maybe that is not the best analogy... no, anyone who tries to take away of me my precious daughter is a bloody creepy toad!!
 
Unfortunately, things did not go according to my expectations… just remembering that makes my stomach churn!
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------
“Hihihi… hello my King. The Alexander boy has sent us... "
 
"Hello, sir~ 

Oh, it's true!~ Kurisu-san said you had to be respectful ... hello, sir king~"
 
"..."
 
The messengers that that boy had sent were an old woman and a very attractive young woman… in truth, it was quite an uneven combination.
 
Maybe the brat wanted to cause me pity and for that, he had sent this old woman to intercede for him?

...also, if that didn't work, then for that he sent the other girl and see if she could try to fool me with her charms?
 
Hmp ~ Unfortunately for him, I will not fall for those little tricks... I am not like the idiot of my advisers who had practically not been able to separate their eyes from that blonde woman who makes those huge breasts jerk when she leans to try to greet me!
 
…In truth, her appearance had totally deconcentrated those men who are normally very picky when it comes to things like showing respect. It just seems that they have not heard any word from that woman and are only concentrating on seeing how those huge breasts shake with each movement that this woman makes...
 
"...my king, are you listening to me?"
 
"E-Eh? Kohon! Please continue, old lady, but I will just let you know that I will not make any changes to the laws… I may consider it if the boy comes personally to talk to me. "
 
…Seems to I underestimated the tricks of that boy! It is not surprising that before I was involved in that deception in which I had accepted his commitment to my daughter, that brat really knows how to play with people's minds!
 
“Hihihi… no, that's not the reason why I and my disciple have come to see you, my king. It's the opposite... "
 
"..."
 
With that comment from the old woman, then I began to understand that things might not develop as I had expected...
 
“G-Girl… what is that thing? I-It's not good that you take out strange things near the King… t-that can be bad, you know? "
 
…Suddenly my thoughts are interrupted because the blonde girl had taken out a strange object… it was something square that she was holding in her hands. That was certainly strange, but the strangest thing for me was seeing this old man acting like he just wanted to lightly reprimand his beloved granddaughter!
 
If it had been someone else who did something similar, then now they would be surrounded by soldiers to prevent them from doing something strange!
 
Well… since this girl seems to be someone related to that boy, then I think we can be a bit lenient. Among the nobles and important people of the kingdom, that boy is my daughter's "possible" fiancé after all...
 
“Oh sorry~ This is not dangerous, it only records images~. Alex-kun asked me to record the moment when we talked to the king~ "
 
“I-I see… that's kind of surprising, little girl. You did it?"
 
“ Councilor… if you want to talk to this woman about it, then do it later! Now we are dealing with other matters "
 
"I-I'm sorry Fertt-sama!"
 
That girl shows us that the object was not dangerous and, as she says, this seemed to be just an image capture device. It was kind of funny, but watching this I could only imagine that things would get even worse... I really couldn't imagine a good reason why that damn boy wanted to record this moment!!
 
Then as if my nightmares were coming true, the old woman takes out a chest that in the next moment she was holding in her hands, and then shows it to me...
 
"T-That's..."
 
“Hihihi… this is the agreed dowry for the engagement with the princess and the boy, my king… here are the 100 energy channel restoration pills, you can check each one of them. "
 
"I-I'm sorry~ Alex-kun asked me to record the king's expressions closely~ ..."
 
"I-It's okay girl, go ahead..."
 
If anyone saw what was inside that chest and someone told them that they would give it to them, then this person could only dance with happiness! But... when the old woman opened the chest for us to look inside, I could only feel a chill run down my spine dorsal while my mouth was wide open!!
 
“H-How could this be… no, it's impossible! In the kingdom it should not be possible to market energy channel restoration pills!!
 
Also, even if the boy has a contact in other Areas, gathering this many pills in just the span of a couple of months should not be easy!! "
 
Right now, I couldn't even care about the blonde girl who was moving around me while handling that square box and apologizing for moving less than a meter from me with the councilors... well, I was still the strongest person in this room and, even though she seemed to have a good level of strength, she was not a threat to me.
 
Although that may also be something the other people who were here think... when this over, maybe I should scold that councilor who simply allowed her to do that.
 
Unfortunately, that problem was the last thing on my head! Right now. Now I wanted to know how the hell did that boy get this many pills!!
 
The first thing I think of is to say that the boy had been trading those pills when it was illegal in the kingdom now, but even if I did and highlighted this problem, surely the most I would accomplish would be that these pills did not count as my daughter's dowry… I'm sure Cleir and Cleirsa wouldn't allow me to send that brat to a dungeon for this!
 
Also… that just was a guess and I wasn't sure how the boy actually got these pills!! ...Could I have underestimated that brat's background?
 
When I was thinking of those things, then the old woman gives me an answer that I both wanted and did not want to hear...
 
“Hihihi, these pills the boy obtained without violating the current laws of the kingdom, my king… the boy obtained the ingredients personally, and then I and this girl made them with alchemy.
 
Hihihi, we are both little alchemists who are under the wing of that boy... well, this girl is one of his women too"
 
"..."
 
…It's not that I hadn't considered that the pills could be created, it was just that I didn't think the boy would choose that route to obtain them! After all, even though the materials are cheaper than the pills, in the end, that is an inaccurate assumption since due to the failures of the alchemist it can be much more expensive to obtain the pills that way!!
 
Also, to create 100 pills you will probably need twice or more even resources... and that is assuming the alchemist has a good range of skill... if the alchemist is not very good, then the number of materials needed for these can be even 10 times! So perhaps it can be said that it is more difficult to obtain 100 of those pills this way than to buy them!!
 
…In that sense, maybe I should give the boy some credit for achieving this… furthermore, in just a couple of months. Or it's probably even less than that if we take away the month he was in Rozz's woods...
 
“ S-Sir King, are you alright?~ "
 
The blonde girl who was near me, probably when she felt that my energy was beginning to be a little unstable or due to when she saw my face while her head tilting it to the side of that strange box, she asks me this.
 
While I admit to the boy having fulfilled his promise in such a short time it is great merit, I either couldn't help but start to feel bad knowing what this implied...
 
I wanted to speak to tell the girl that I was fine, but unfortunately, I couldn't do it since I felt something rise from my stomach and my consciousness was beginning to cloud ...
 
"Gueh!"
 
"Kyaa!~"
 
"Hihihi… it is really somewhat surprising to see a person with a level 2 soul spit blood and faint… it seems that the trouble of making this trip was worth it, hihihi"
 
"W- Will he be alright? ~"
 
“D-Don't worry girl… th-this has happened before.
 
O-On the other hand, you really are an amazing girl to make that many pills, without a doubt you are a great alchemist"
 
"Hehehe, well, most of them were made by my teacher."
 
“…Councilor, I don't really know your wish but let me warn you that this girl is that boy's women, so you better think things over better. 

You've already seen what that boy even dares to do to a king, so you can imagine what he will do to a councilor if he bothers him...

Hihihi, but well, if you want to find out, then it's not my problem. "
 
"T-That ... I-I just ..."
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------
The last thing I heard before I lost consciousness was those two arguing with one of my councilors… so, when I woke up, it seemed that they had already left and left the damn chest here.
 
The boy had kept his promise, so I had no alternative but to make my daughter's engagement to him totally official… and then thanks to that, the next problem came to my throne room.
 
“King Fertt, what does this mean? I have made a proposal for Cleirsa's hand several times and each time I only got the answer that for the moment Princess Cleirsa did not want to compromise!
 
...Then, now I suddenly find out that she is engaged to a person of whom practically nothing is known!!"
 
“Principe Velrut… that engagement is personally accepted by my daughter, so there is nothing I can do. We can only say that that boy was luckier than you at that... "
 
Given Cleirsa's position, it was normal for several proposals to come to my table from some men that wanted to be able to marry my daughter… of course, all of these had been rejected! And if some of these men hadn't discussed this with her from the beginning, then surely she wouldn't even know it!
 
... unfortunately, these people had a status that supported them and so, it was always done in the most cordial way possible. And this man in front of me now was one, or maybe the most insistent among them all...
 
Furthermore, he was also a bit more complicated to deal with than the others since he was officially the prince of another realm, but he was also the number one disciple of the sect that Cleirsa is a member of… the sect 7 mountains.
 
" Nonsense!!"
 
“ …Calm down, Velrut. This is not your kingdom, and you are only a disciple in the 7 mountains sect… don't forget that I am the King of this kingdom, and also a Senior in the sect "
 
Of course, even with his status, he wouldn't intimidate me so easily! The old man… my father-in-law was an elder in the sect and so, our clan also had a status in that area.
 
"...I'm sorry, it's just that this news was something unexpected for me... "
 
Well, even though it wouldn't be the best thing to offend the boy, it wasn't like he could come and do whatever he wanted here. After all, our clan couldn't easily be intimidated by him either.
 
Therefore, I do not hesitate to use my aura to suppress him a bit when I see that he gets a little excited in our conversation... but I must mention that he hadn't been chosen as the main disciple without reasonable motives. This guy even being so young already had the strength of someone with a soul level 2 in the second limit...
 
So if it were just by my strength level, I wouldn't be able to suppress him much. But thanks to my [King's Dignity] ability, I can see how his angry face turns to displeasure when he feels my aura on him...
 
… It's good to see that there is no surprise like when I use this ability on Alexander's brat.
 
“It is a pity, Velrut. The truth is that I liked you, but the entire Delna clan supports Cleirsa's wishes in the engagement to that boy… I can't do anything. "
 
The truth is that my words were contrary to my thoughts, I liked this man much less than that brat Alexander! I could clearly see that his desire to marry my daughter was more than the fact that he had fallen in love with her or something like that!!
 
At least in the eyes of the brat Alexander I could see that he really liked Cleirsa, and in these only she was reflected and not something else like her status or other things...
 
"Who is the person who has engagement to Cleirsa?
 
…May I know? "
 
“Hmmm… I think you have a right to know since it seems that this news affected you too much, Velrut. 

The boy's name is Alexander… he had come to this area of Inimp, and also started to spread his influence in this place until recently. "
 
“… I see, thanks for telling me, King Fertt. I just wanted to see if I still had a chance, but hearing that Cleirsa fully agrees with this, then I can't seem to be able to discuss the matter.
 
… I just wish Cleirsa is happy. "
 
Giving a performance as if this guy really cares about my daughter, he retreats after his words. I'm sure this guy won't let this matter end so easily, but well, that's not my problem!
 
... if that brat Alexander wants to be next to my daughter, then he has to face the consequences that this implies! In my mind, the best result is that those two bastards end up killing each other!!
 
Although... It's a pity that I highly doubt that will happen...
 
Having known these two so far, even being younger and with a lower level of strength, the truth is that I think that Velrut will find misfortune if he seeks trouble or underestimates that brat Alexander... that is something I can say from my own experience!

77