Chapter 376 Depart to the sect 7 mountains 5
1.7k 4 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

"... I'm surprised they remember my face, after all, they should only have seen me a couple of times..."
 
"Hmp~ Do you think they would so easily forget the person who practically tricked the King out of 100 simple pills and robbed his precious daughter cause that? "
 
"..."
 
Although I knew which area was where the 7 Mountains sect was, I believed that it was best to ask for information from people who were members of this sect. Also, Lena had been gone for several years from that place, so maybe some things could have changed during that time.
 
For that reason, my entire group had arrived at the capital of the Delna Kingdom, and we immediately headed directly to the castle so that we could see my dear King-father-in-law.
 
“Unbelievable… there really is a castle! Besides, there are also soldiers patrolling the place! "
 
"Renka-chan, you shouldn't stray too far… after all, this is someone else's house."
 
"Y-Yes ..."
 
“… There shouldn't be a problem, Saeko-san. Since the Master has now taken the princess of this kingdom as his woman, then this should also be considered his home. "
 
“ Yeah~ It's normal that all of this is also the master's territory, roock~! "
 
"E-Eh? A- Also the princess of this Kingdom is Alexander's woman?!"
 
" It is too early to only be surprised by that, Renka-chan ... not only she but the woman knight that protects the princess is the woman of this brat too! "
 
Among us, the most surprised to see the atmosphere in this place was Renka-chan. If it hadn't been stopped by Saeko, then surely she would have started exploring the entire castle...
 
On the other hand, I was a little worried that Mary and Vrana-chan's words would be heard by the soldiers in this place! Although what the first says may have some truth, it is also not difficult for it to be misinterpreted! Especially the commentary on the second girl!!
 
…Well, it seems that even though some soldiers seemed to listen to them, none of them took it in a bad way and only made way for us to enter the castle.
 
For me, that was perhaps the most surprising! I thought that I would have to speak to a guard so that they would grant me an audience with the King, but… upon seeing me, they quickly stand aside and allow us to enter directly! In fact, they seemed a bit nervous when they looked at me...
 
I think the words Rei complains about were quite plausible… they must remember me quite well! Or at least they should have heard some rumors. Although this was a bit unexpected, I can't say that I feel bad either.
 
"Oh~ You must be Alexander-kun, right? You are just as Cleirsa described you... "
 
" Aniki~!"
 
" Tch... when I thought that today would be a good day since I could see my wife recently, you had to appear damn brat..."
 
After walking for a while in the corridors of the castle while us taking someone who looked like a castle servant as a guide, we all came to a room where were the people I expected to see... no, apart from my King-father-in-law and Lorens-kun who runs quickly towards me once he sees me, there was also a woman here who I saw for the first time.
 
...because she had great similarity with Cleirsa which she mentions with a smile on her face, only that she had a slightly more mature appearance than Cleirsa, so it was easy to assume that she should be the queen of this kingdom and her mother!
 
“Little one, you don't need to be so nervous. After all, we will soon become family~ "
 
"…Hello"
 
It seems like she misinterpreted my silence while watching her a bit. No, it's not that I was nervous about meeting my queen-mother-in-law… I was a bit surprised that she was a pretty young beautiful woman! She even looked a little younger than Haruna and Yuriko... well, the King isn't like he's an old man either. I should have expected this.
 
On the other hand, despite the fact that she and Lorens-kun seemed very happy to see me, the other man in this family did not seem to share their same feelings at all... his gaze and his aura with which he tried to generate pressure was a bit annoying.
 
“Ho~ I'm sorry, I was really surprised that I forgot to introduce myself. I am Cleir, the mother of Cleirsa and Lorens. It's a pleasure to meet you, Alexander-kun"
 
"It is also a pleasure to meet you... Queen"
 
"" Nice to meet you ""
 
"" I -It's a pleasure ""
 
"You really are quite cute~ You don't want to become my fiancé instead of Cleirsa~"
 
"..."
 
"M-Mom?"
 
" D-Damn brat… is not enough to take my precious daughter from me, now you also want to take my wife from me?!! "
 
... I try to nod when Cleir -san respectfully introduces herself while the girls next to me also give their greetings either with a normal attitude or a little nervous, but then unexpectedly my head bumps against something soft...
 
W-When I look up looking for the reason, then in front of me before I even knew it there was Cleir -san! My head had been stopped by a quite gifted breast as this queen stroked my head!!
 
Curse! While the topic about her daughter may be true, the King cannot blame me for this! I have not done anything to make something like this happen! Besides, it's not that I had a fondness for taking women away from other men!

...Probably.
 
Therefore, the killing intent that is directing me now is unjustified!! Well... not that I can blame him for that either.
 
Either way, he should understand that his wife was only joking! She seemed to be one of those mothers who likes to tease her daughter's boyfriends a bit... maybe.
 
"Damn brat! How long do you plan to stay like this? I knew that I should kill you when I had the chance!! "
 
… s-stop blaming me for this, damn it! It's not like I can push her away! She is the Queen after all. She might think I'm rude if I do that, you know?!!
 
“Alexander… why the hell have you started putting your hands around the Queen's Square! C-Can't you behave a little?!! "
 
"..."
 
T-This is… it's a reflection! In addition, I was curious to know how Cleirsa-san would develop in the future!!
 
“ Fufufu… it seems that you are also a little rascal like Turla said. Besides, it really seems that you have several girls around you… and these should not be all of them since Turla said that there were quite a few women who lived in your mansion. "
 
"..."
 
Tch… it seems that Turla said some unnecessary things to my Queen-mother-in-law… I should punish her a bit when I see her again!
 
"I swear I'll kill you brat... just wait and see... I'll make it look like an accident so no one will suspect!"
 
" Stop being like that, Ferrt! I was just kidding a bit with my new son-in-law! Also, for a while you haven't stopped being rude to him… greet him properly! "
 
"" ... ""
 
"Y-Yes ... Ii-it's a pleasure to see you again, Alexander ... I'm so glad you haven't died yet..."
 
"..."
 
Even if his words were probably sarcastic, it seems that the King had a hard time saying these... putting that aside, it seems that now I understand better who is the dominant side in this relationship!
 
Not only in character, but it also seems that this Queen is a bit stronger than him too… the level above his head is [140]! In fact, maybe if not for that, then my hands instead of going to her waist would probably look to analyze other areas of her to see the possible development that Cleirsa would have in the future!
 
 
 
…Like I told Rei, my hands moved instinctively. And this one told me that ... if my hands were placed elsewhere, then it could be quite dangerous!
 
Well... although it is true that I said that I did not intend to take his woman away from this King, I either simply could not let go of his threats of wanting to kill me!  Those words didn't seem like a simple joke! I wanted to tease him a bit, but unfortunately I didn't dare move my hands either!!
 
Besides... How do you intend to kill me and make it look like an accident if you can't even keep those thoughts to only on your mind?!!
 
“ Have you come to see Cleirsa, little one? "
 
"About that…"
 
Well, once the queen comes back to the King's side, he seems to calm down a bit... fuck! If that bastard keeps looking at me with a triumphant gaze while holding Cleir- san's hand! I really can change my previous thoughts of wanting to take the wife from a man!
 
Ignoring the pretentious King, I begin to tell Cleir-san why we came here. The truth is that I also wanted to do something else, but… with the Queen here, that didn't seem right to do.
 
When I spoke to Lena earlier, she had also handed me a video camera. At first, this confused me a bit ¿... I thought that damn old woman wanted to show me some intimate moment she had with a poor man who managed to cheat or drug, so I was about to discard that cursed object instantly...
 
The good thing is that before I did, she clarified things by telling me that there was what Shisuka recorded when they gave the pills to the King! I had forgotten that I asked them to do that...
 
Umu, it was quite entertaining to see how the King's face was distorted frame by frame in the image when the two of them handed him the chest with the 100 pills that I had promised to give him… I had to repeat that scene several times until I was satisfied!
 
Previously, since I was worried that he might change his mind, I left 50 pills [Channel Rebrith phills] with Lena. So, after my Venus produced the necessary material for them to make the other 50, I asked them to bring them as soon as possible.
 
Since in a month my Venus could produce 100 mana pearls every month, in a month Shisuka and Lena should have been able to create those 50 pills even if they failed half the time! So I was confident that these would quickly reach the King's hands!!
 
…In truth my Venus was a treasure for the alchemists!

I wanted to share and see that magnificent scene with him, but... I also have enough tact not to destroy the image of a man in front of his wife. Haa ~ It seems that I still have a too soft heart.

"Boy, why are you smiling? Stop, that's giving me the creeps!"

"It's nothing... well, we came because..."

Leaving the other issues aside, I decided to start explaining why we are here to all of them.
 
“I see, so you all want to enter the 7 Mountains Sect. Well, Cleirsa's advice was correct. With the strength of all of you, that would certainly be a better place for you to become even stronger.
 
Also, surely the other seniors and elders shouldn't object to this… you all seem to be quite talented~ No doubt that's a good thing for the sect. "
 
… Honestly, I wasn't so motivated to join that sect. From what I heard from the two female members of this one, it's not like this one enjoyed a great reputation that people struggled to get in.
 
But hey, it's better to get to a place where there are people I know than to one where everything is totally unknown. Above all, if those people are my woman! Especially I also wanted to see those two as it had been a while since the last time we were together!
 
In addition, it can be good to go to a place where people consider that we have enough talent as Cleir-san says ... her last words, more than a compliment, her face really showed a bit of surprise. Above all when she laid eyes on Mary, Scythe, and Vrana... she must have felt that these girls also had a soul level 2!
 
The others of us were not far behind them either... Renka-chan and Saeko were in the 9th limit reached almost the maximum level in this for the first one, and the second one was only left behind a little. Rei thought she might be the weakest of our group, soon she should also reach that strength since is now a level [88]! As for me, after taking a [ Limit- break] pill, I was in the same situation as Renka now !!
 
It's a shame that it couldn't help me get into the next soul level… well, since I'd expected that to happen, it wasn't that disappointing either.
 
"Well, then I'll take care of taking you there~ Surely Cleirsa will be happy to see you, Alexander"
 
"E-Eh? D-Didn't you just arrive, Cleir? W-Weren't you going to stay for a few days here?! "
 
"I'm sorry Ferret, but... that's the best option, right?"
 
“T-That's it… Kuh! I really hate you damn brat ... "
 
"..."
 
This time, I really felt a little sorry for the King! Since it seems that Cleir-san had just arrived from the sect, probably he was hoping to spend some time alone with her! So, as a man and in addition to the fact that I had also just parted ways with Kurisu and the other girls very recently, I could understand their situation very well!!
 
Therefore, I apologize in my mind to this King in true. It seems that his time with his wife was a bit restricted since he had to manage this realm while she was in the sect... I can understand why the King was watching me with eyes as if I was his worst enemy now!
 
…Our relationship may not be the best, but I actually felt a little bad for ruining his long-awaited meeting with his Queen! If I were him, I would send responsible for that to the more depths place of the dungeon on the castle!!
 
So my apology was sincere this time. I just didn't express it out loud because he would probably take it as a mockery...
 
“Alexander, Mom, please take care of yourselves... it's a shame, I too would like to go have fun there."
 
“It's true… you are the one responsible for all this happening… you are the one who brought this little wolf to our house! It would be good if you were the one that that wolf took away... little traitor!""
 
“ Fufufu you can't Lorens-kun, you have to focus on your training if you want to go there in the future. Also, even though Alexander- kun's weapon is quite strong, you can't just play with it and you should do your normal training.
 
On the other hand, Ferret … you don't have to be like this! I'll be back soon, so stop complaining. Not even Lorents is throwing a tantrum because her mom has to go. "
 
"Y-Yes mama"
 
" Nununu..."
 
"" ... ""
 
“…Don't worry, Lorens. There will be time for us to go play at another time."
 
After Cleir -san finished his preparations to leave, we said goodbye to those two who were saying goodbye to us. The King kept grumbling about this, and Lorens only seemed to regret not being able to go and have fun at the sect… 

Well, probably… no, it is almost certain that the only thing that awaited me there were some problems!
 
...I have nothing to comment on with the King's murmurs. Despite the fact that Lorens is an androgynous boy, my preferences are totally heterosexual.
 
On the other hand, it seems that it is really not very good to depend on something like firearms. Probably knowing this, Cleir-san cared about his son's future development by advising him when she saw me giving him some ammunition for the pistol I had given him.
 
Although, even if your skills and level are not greatly increased using these, I think it is inevitable that you will find the weapon a little fun. If it weren't, the kids in my world probably wouldn't use toys like these.
 
Well, let's not think about it. I am also glad that I will be able to see Cleirsa and Turla again!
 
Finishing saying goodbye, I along with the girls and Cleir-san return to the world guild to transport ourselves to the Area where the sect was. Thanks to her accompanying us, when we went directly to the place where the teleportation magic circle to move from Area to Area was, we avoided having to go through an exhaustive examination.
 
"Then, let's go to the Plozert Area "
 
...I'm glad, if it weren't for her, I would have had to spend to get an object to hide my condition. It's something that probably I will need in the future but after what I spent recently, I not had really wanted to do now...
 
With the indication of Cleir-san to join her in the teleportation circle, we also placed ourselves on it. Plozert...  I have to solve the problem with who ordered to attack the girls... also, by sure I will still have to keep moving in that place, after all, that's where Lena's enemies are! And now they're mine too!!
 

50