Chapter 398 Match with Yami 1
1.5k 6 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

" A-Are you okay, Ryuto -sama? "
 
"I-I'm fine... or much better than before at least."
 
" Ryuto-kun! I-I'm so glad… th-thank you Alexander- senpai!"
 
" Kukuku... oh~ You really seem to have some pretty good stuff, boy"
 
After a few minutes of Ryuto consuming the pill, he stands up with the help of the girl next to him... she must really love him very much since she is unfazed despite the unpleasant appearance of the black liquid that came out of his body.
 
Even so, it seems that one pill was not enough to fully restore his damaged energy channels... but now he has improved a lot and he probably would not have a problem to continue with a normal life, but if he wants to continue practicing martial arts, he will need one more to recover completely.
 
Unlike [ Pill limit - break] which is for increase the energy within the energy core of a person and it takes time after consuming one to do it again, the good news is that the pill I gave him has no restriction of use since it only has a medicinal purpose. So there should not be a problem with giving him another one of those pills and so he finishes making his body recover.
 
Although… I think it's better to wait a few days to do that. What's more…
 
“With that pill your body should now be close to 80 percent fully recovered… with one more pill you should be back to normal.
 
Well, this should serve as proof, right Ogata? I don't have obligation to make him to full recovery. ""
 
"..."
 
“ Kukuku… well, that's true. Now I'm more certain that it will probably be more fun to follow you… should I quit [ Yami ] then? "
 
“T-This… I-I'm sorry about earlier, please help Ryuto-sama to fully recover! I will do anything! So please give more of that medicine to Ryuto -sama !! "
 
"..."
 
Well, neither I nor Ogata are philanthropists, so that if I haven't a profit, I do not feel obliged to help someone. Also, this boy's state was something he looked for himself… so I won't act even if Kenichi looks at me with those eyes asking me to help his childhood friend and Rami's pleas!
 
I-It's not because I have a big resentment cause Ryuto's girl called me tomboy!
 
"Well... if you use this as punishment, then I can help him."
 
"Y-Yes!"
 
"" ... ""
 
Well, it's also true that it is quite difficult to bear the pleas of a cute girl… so if she reflects on her actions and receives a little punishment, then I wouldn't mind helping her boyfriend. This girl seems to have the character of someone who doesn't mind sacrificing her body for the sake of someone she loves, so I can't hate her.
 
…I don't know if the surprise of the people around is due to the fact that I took an object out of my interdimensional space, or due to seeing what it was when Remi extended it. Umu, it was a maid outfit with a lot of body exposure just like the mansion girls wear! I think that will serve as a nice punishment for her!!
 
It's not very different from the clothes she wears now... so I don't know why others look at me that way. In fact, Remi accepts it without hesitation and doesn't seem to feel embarrassed about having to use that.
 
"No, I don't want you to leave the Yami... in fact, I need you to get some information from that place"
 
"…information? I don't care, but… probably the things you want to know are also known by that guy, right? "
 
" Gulp ... Gulp ... Hmn?
 
…You were also in that organization? I don't remember you… well, I don't remember most of those guys. "
 
"..."
 
Not caring for the reproachful looks from Miu-chan and Renka-chan, I decide to continue this conversation. They shouldn't worry, I only gave her the maid suit because I thought Remi would look cute in this one, not that I thinking of taking the girl from Ryuto.
 
Well, that was mainly because she seemed to have very strong feelings for Ryuto... unless he was someone very useless, it would be different to change that girl's feelings. And it's not like I have something against that boy to try to take away his girl.
 
But... since she's still a cute girl, enjoying seeing her a bit shouldn't hurt anyone, right?.
 
Continuing the important issue, since I heard that Ogata wanted to follow me, I thought that would solve a problem that had been causing me a headache for a while! With him, I can probably get the information from Yami's Jujitsu master!
 
...or at least he will be more useful than the other guy he was referring to.
 
Of course, since I decided to try to become a disciple from that Master of the Yami, I quickly tried to get information from Ma Sogetsu a time ago! Unfortunately, the same as how now realized Ogata this, that guy was useless. That guy doesn't seem to care much about that organization he had joined by chance!!
 
… Probably that guy only accepted so he could get a little money to get more wine. Once he did, I'm pretty sure he forgot about them.
 
"...what information do you want?"
 
"I need the location of the Jujitsu Master with the same rank as you in that organization."
 
“The Jujitsu Master? Oh~ You mean that dangerous old lady… 

Boy, I think it's best not to you mess with her. That woman even gives me some chills... "
 
Realizing that Ma Sogetsu was useless in getting information from Yami, Ogata continues our conversation ignoring him. He quickly understands who I'm talking about, and starts talking about that Master.

Well... about what he said, maybe he has some reason. After all, he was more useful than the other from Yami in this place!
 
Now the only problem was that she was really a troublesome person to deal with… if even Ogata evaluates her that way, I am beginning to seriously doubt if I will be able to become his disciple. Well, I'll have to at least try... so I urge him to continue to say what he knew about her and Yami's next moves.
 
“Yami's armed division will make a move soon… since their division and ours are moving separately, the only thing I know is where they will attack. But I don't know exactly the exact date...
 
Also, although I don't know how many Master-level people will carry out that mission, it seems that Master you want to see will also be in that group... "
 
"O-h, it's true. T-he old man said that we had t-o help guard a place... i-t should be what Her-mit-kun is talking about... "
 
"..."
 
Now that I think about it, I remember something similar happening in the history of this world. And from Shigure's words, it seems that my luck is good since the Ryozanpaku in the next few days will be in charge of guarding the place that Ogata speaks of.
 
With this information, now I could meet with that Master ... now we just have to wait and see how things develop with her.
 
On the other hand, Ogata insisted on leaving Yami and moving along with me… this guy was probably worried that I might die before I took him to Gaia. It wasn't a bad option to have his help, but for now, it was better for him to continue to be a part of Yami… he was more useful than having Ma Sogetsu influence that organization.
 
I had planned to speed things up in this world a bit, and for that was necessary Ogata to pulling some strings in that organization...
 
Ending the discussion, Ogata leaves to continue the business he had in Yami and so continue acting under their command too. 

On the other hand, the boys who came with him stay in the Shinpaku building. At this, the happiest was Alien-kun since now he had new participants to fight in the arena.
 
Well… I couldn't deny that it would be a bit fun to see Renka -chan or Miu -chan fight Remi wearing the maid outfit I gave her. I had no complaints about this. That would be good entertainment while we waited for the day the Weapons division would attack. 

I also keep my promise and give her another pill so that Ryuto will probably make a full recovery.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------
The day indicated for the arms division to attack the Museum to get the weapons there, finally arrives. So, at night, I meet with the Ryozanpaku Masters who were waiting for the attack and guarding the place.
 
Honestly, I didn't know what to think about this division of the Yami that would attack this place. They acted like those white-collar thieves in fictional stories who sought excitement by openly announcing the place they would rob so the police would wait for them and then even so stealing the things still in the end.
 
If you ask me, I thought it was unnecessary. It was much better to just take the objects you wanted without complicating things, right?
 
Well, it seems that this too was like a kind of challenge for Ryozanpaku and thus show that they were superior...
 
“…Will those guys really come? Oh rather, the Jujitsu Master will come?"
 
"...I-I hope they don't come."
 
“E-Emmm… Alexander-kun, why do you want to meet that Master? From what I hear, she seems to be someone from my grandfather's generation... and she's a pretty strong woman. "
 
"U-n... the o-ld man said that she w-as someone quite dan-gerous"
 
"...I have some business to discuss with her"
 
As I looked at the garden of this museum and the hours passed, I began to get a little restless... what if I already altered things in this world enough so that the story was different now? Well… not that I remembered all the facts perfectly from the story, so it shouldn't matter much either.
 
Should I search the System to see if the stories from those anime that I have visited or will visit are there so I have a better idea of what will happen? It wouldn't be bad... although, that probably wouldn't stop my presence from making some changes. Or maybe the world is a little different like in Black Lagoon...
 
…What if the guys from the Weapons division didn't act as I thought and instead really used this as a distraction to puzzle the naive Ryozanpaku Masters? That would be very bad! 

Having all those thoughts I can't help but start to doubt and put it into words without realizing it...
 
Kenichi who was next to me seemed not to share my worries and instead became happier as time passed and nothing happened. On the other hand, Miu-chan and Shigure were more interested in why I wanted to meet with that Master...
 
Izumi, as she was still a teenager with normal parents, couldn't find a justification for going out so late at night and coming here. Well, even though she's gotten a bit stronger, it would be very dangerous for her to run into Yami's guys.
 
Renka-chan had stayed at the Shinpaku base… she would fight Remi today. If nothing happens here, then I will really regret not being able to see those two girls fight!
 
I wouldn't mind much solving the doubts of these two girls here with me, but… it would surely be quite troublesome now if I mentioned that I wanted her to take me as a disciple… and the most troublesome would be the other Ryuzanpaku Masters!
 
… I'd rather deal with it when they find out than do it now instead. So I have no choice but to be a bit precarious with my response to them. 
 
" Hmn?"
 
"W-What is it?"
 
"...t-hey came"
 
"..."
 
As Shigure says, I feel several people moving through my domain! Furthermore, their movements were no longer those of normal people! There is no doubt that they were Masters of the Yami! Finally they came!!
 
Now, I just hope that Jujitsu Master is among them...
 
[ Pown ] [ Pown ] [ Pown ] [ Pown ]
 
Not long after sensing their presence, loud sounds are heard throughout the building… they looked like explosions but… the guys only broke through the walls with their own weapons or fists!
 
" Hiii! Monsters!! "
 
“…They certainly couldn't be considered normal people anymore. 

But... now we're not far from them too, right? Besides… also the other guys from Ryozanpaku are on the same level as those people… or maybe even worse ”
 
"...I-'m a monster?"
 
"Not! You are an angel, Shigure! A being who is simply beyond the comprehension of someone like Hamtaro-kun "
 
"E-hem~"
 
"..."
 
"N-No... I-I think she is the most dangerous among the Ryozanpaku Masters... "
 
The group of Yami Masters and the Ryozanpaku begin to approach. As I thought, it seems that the first ones think to defeat those who guarded this place before stealing the things they wanted...
 
Knowing that the fight would soon start, we also headed to where everyone was gathering… I would like to fight a Master as well, but the aura of those guys is really different from the people with a level 2 Soul that I have met on Gaia until now...
 
Also, their level and abilities were almost very on par with the Masters of Ryozanpaku...if I fighting against them, then the only way I can see to even things out is to use weapons and bombs... 

If I do that it would not have much meaning, and also surely Akisame and the others would complain to me cause that.
 
…Well, you can also learn a lot from watching these guys fight. Surely it is much better than just watching the guys disciple-level from Shinpaku fight in the ring.
 
But above all... this time I did not come here to fight. Seeing that my target was among the Yami Masters who came makes me quite happy!
 
A woman with proportions who would make a monk who decided to leave worldly desires to drool was standing next to all of them! Long black hair down to her back, a mature body that seemed as firm as that of a young girl, and a serious but beautiful face… without a doubt, she is a woman who stood out even from other beauties!!
 
"A-Alexander-kun, you're drooling..."
 
"...A-Alexander- sanpai ?"
 
"…s-sorry. I was just a little surprised by that woman... "
 
“U-n… that woman… see-ms pretty dangerous.
 
Stay back, A-lex ... "
 
While the two groups seemed to be preparing to start the fight and choosing their opponent, we also came close to place. Also, the then how much more I go, I am more surprised by the presence of Jujitsu Master of the Yami !!
 
…Well, it wasn't just her appearance! The aura around that woman was quite intimidating and surpassing that of some Masters from Ryozanpaku!! I-If she joined the fight, then I don't think the guys here could win… probably the only one who could be her opponent would be the Old man who stayed at the dojo!!
 
Not that I underestimated these guys there, but… above the woman's head I could read [Level 149], [ Super- Human-SS], [Master: Jiujitsu - S], [Body Control-S], [Strong Mind- S] [Focus- A], [Ki Control-B], and [Youth Retention-C]!!
 
Probably [Super- Human] ability was the same as the old man's [ Super-Man]! Before out of curiosity I asked Aurora about that ability since it seemed quite striking to me and, according to her, it was an ability granted by this world... in other words, it was a blessing from this world to these two!! So you could say that those people had the support of this world!!
 
…Just looking at the level of her other abilities that was more than clear.
 
Shit... I wonder if I can get her to accept me as his disciple before she kills me when I get close to her to ask... haa~.

54