Chapter 419 Kenichi World Tournament 10
1.5k 3 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

"" ... ""
 
Both of us took our fighting poses and then we began to observe each other a bit waiting for an opening from the other to be able to attack. Well, I think I was a bit at a disadvantage because of the pressure that he generated and it made things a little difficult for me!
 
…I had a way to counteract this problem quickly, but this time I decided not to! If I used my domain, this pressure would be expelled and even our situations would be reversed!
 
Unfortunately, I had chosen to fight this time without using my domain! I think it was the key to be able to advance my soul level! Until now, it can be said that my body has been exempt from this pressure from other people... I used my domain to make things easier for me when I was fighting!
 
I don't think it was a bad thing, but… this way I couldn't feel enough pressure to push my soul into the next level! Or at least that's what I thought. I believed that submitting myself to the full pressure of someone with a higher soul than myself would help me achieve my goal.
 
…There were other ways, probably, like fighting someone of a Master level or with an ability similar to mine like [King's Dignity], maybe anyone who could put pressure on me should work for this. But... I think it was much more safe fighting this guy than with a Master from this world.
 
Also, it's not easy to find someone with the [King's Dignity] skill… II should have used my opportunity with the fool prince fight from before, but at the time I didn't think about this. And it's a shame that I ended up crippling that guy... now I regret it a bit, it would surely have been easier to do this while fighting with him since perhaps the pressure of that ability was stronger than that generated by someone with a higher level of soul.
 
[Well, as for the pressure that one person generates on another, certainly the one that is felt against someone with a higher soul level is something more instinctive. So, if compared to a Master's aura with skills on mastery level, it is a little weaker.
 
The aura that a Master generates would be the next strongest, and finally, skills with a domain would be stronger. After all, a King can have multiple masters at his disposal, right?
 
Furthermore, there could also be combinations. As a King who also has the great martial mastery to become a Master. Or a Master with a higher soul level than his opponent. Even a combination of the three things is not impossible... someone with a Master level, with a domain, and with a higher Soul level.
 
But to keep it simple, it would go something like this: [Higher Soul Level] <[Aura of a Master] <[Domain].
 
Either way, I think it's a good idea for you to fight someone with one of those characteristics without depending on your domain, Alexander! 

Strive~!!]
 
...Geh, I would not like to meet a person like the last one. It would be quite troublesome! For now, I only have to fight with a person with a soul level higher than me! And if for some reason this is not enough, then I will have to fight someone seriously at the Master level without using my domain… honestly, I don't want to do something like that!
 
“ Hahaha… if you don't fight, I'll finish things easier for you! I will try to make you die without pain!! "
 
"...thank you for your 'great' consideration, but I will have to refuse"
 
After watching us for a few seconds, the bald guy decides to start attacking and lunges at me! His fighting style seemed to focus on the movements of his arms, making them like snakes or whips that twisted and moved very irregularly! Also, the range of those attacks was a bit difficult to predict!!
 
…When I activated my [ Seikuken ] to try to resist his attacks, several times his arms seemed to lengthen taking me by surprise and I received some touches from these attacks! Furthermore, because he had a level 2 soul having surpassed strength and even some aspects of a normal person, his movements were quite agile and with considerable strength behind them!
 
" Ohh~! The contestant ***** has started to launch a barrage of attacks! Looks like the redhead, Alexander, is in big trouble right now~!! Will he be able to attack his opponent and reverse his situation? Or maybe was his opponent too strong for him this time?!!"
 
...things weren't as desperate as the commenter claimed. It still wasn't like I was in a desperate situation where I could only wait and hope for my defeat!
 
By the way... I'm sure that damn commenter knew that this man had a level 2 soul and he shouldn't possibly be fighting here! Well, until now he always had a big smile on his face so I couldn't say that he was making fun of me, but... it was very annoying how he continued to praise the bald man while looking very cheerful every time he managed to scratch me...  this was not a bit too unbiased?!
 
No, well... I must admit that certainly up to now time he has been quite partial in everyone's struggles. And if I don't attack the bald guy and just stay defensive, there's no way he'll say some nice things about me, right?
 
“D-Damn brat… you seem to be quite tough, don't you? "
 
In addition, contrary to the cheers of the spectators, the bald man was much clearer about our situation and began to get frustrated by all his failed attempts to hit a good blow.
 
Although... he was not the only one starting to get frustrated by all this! While it was annoying to have to be on the defensive, the main problem I had to face was the strong feeling telling me that I was fighting an opponent stronger than me and urged me to withdraw from the fight!
 
...logic told me that our strengths were not so different, but the aura of a level 2 soul that this man had generated an oppression that tried to contradict this thought of mine! It was quite annoying... like my body seemed to have an instinctive fear of this bald man!!
 
I had to fight my own impulse to release my dominance and counteract this feeling… and thanks to all this, it was more difficult for me to focus on the fight! In fact, it was because of this that I received more attacks than I should have!!
 
"..."
 
"Go dead! Go dead! Die damn brat!! "
 
Soon, the attacks from this bald intensified... it seemed that he had intended to use all its advantage of having a soul level higher than mine since the amount of energy in his attacks increases. I had no alternative but to also do the same and match his strength.
 
Besides...
 
“[Kazoe Nukite] …[Futae no Kawami]!! "
 
" K-Kuaah!
 
D-Damn brat… I-I'll rip your head off!!! "
 
… When the bald man uses a movement attacking with his two hands as if they were blades directly towards my neck, I use my more damaging techniques! His arms are repelled back, and then I poke a few more holes in his body by digging one of my fingers into it!!
 
As a result of this, the man's face flushes with fury and some veins appear on his bald head! This had undoubtedly bothered him a lot!!
 
 
" Woooh~ !! Here it is! The boy has taken the opportunity to counterattack and made the man with the shiny head take several steps back~!!
 
Will the boy take the opportunity and finish the fight? Or will it be Shining-Head- kun's turn to reverse the situation?!! "
 
…Besides, it didn't help that the commentator started calling him [Shining-Head-kun ]. I think that man has a talent for giving nicknames… and I think that in a sense, he is also despising this man by calling him[kun]… obviously he knows that this person was a grown man and also someone almost in the Master level.
 
He probably did not completely agree to allow this man to ruin his prized martial arts tournament... when the bald man turns in his direction with some hostility, the guy of mask and big smile also releases his aura. Then the bald man doesn't have the courage to complain about this and he goes back to concentrating on me...
 
Seriously, I hope this works out and helps me advance my soul level… seeing the aura of a true Master with a level 2 soul, I don't feel much of a chance to be able to fight it without the use of my domain. Perhaps he would die in some movements due to the oppression of his aura!
 
The good thing is that when I attack him, for a moment I felt something in my mind change a little! As if for an instant my own aura countered his!!
 
“Brat… you have made this yourself! I don't like killing children so I only wanted to cripple you so I could collect my reward, but… now I feel like finishing with you completely!! "
 
" Hahaha... what a coincidence, I was thinking the same thing!"
 
This time, in addition to his aura, I could feel the man's killing intent pointed directly at me. It was a true killing intent from someone who had taken a person's life and not something similar to what the boy who practiced Mue Tai showed earlier!
 
Well, I can't say it was anything surprising either… when I released my own killing intent, it was the bald man who ended up frowning and being shocked.
 
Either way, I was a little perky right now! I thought I had grasped what I needed to advance to the next level!! Not only did I have to resist his aura with my own body, but I also had to fight it! He was sure that if to, then that change in my mind that I felt before would arise again!!
 
For that reason, while the bald man moved his arms a little to get rid of the numbness in his arms so that he could attack again, this time I take a step forward despite my body telling me otherwise!! And, according to my suspicions, for each step I took, I felt that that bad sensation that I had before was getting weaker and weaker.
 
"Y-You..."
 
...and if I looked at our auras with my eyes, I could see how my own aura fought against his. They seemed to collide and… at first, his aura pushed mine a bit! But with every step forward I took, it was as if my aura was forced to try to counter his! Until…
 
[Boom!!]
 
...finally, I hear a small explosion! Although I didn't know if this was something that only happened in my head or was it due to the clash of our auras on an equal footing! Yes, I had entered the second soul level!!
 
...the wind seems to spin a little around me. This phenomenon was probably caused by a large amount of energy that began to flood my body from the atmosphere! Also, I felt like my energy core grew a little to be able to contain all that energy that was being compressed within me quickly!!
 
[ Beep ]
 
[Soul level up completed... Elemental Affinity unlocked... [Soul Pillage- SSS] skill acquired]
 
" Hahaha... finally, I finally managed to move forward!"
 
"D-Damn it!!"
 
At this moment I felt a great euphoria and couldn't help but laugh out loud! Also, I felt a great force flooding my body!! I had the feeling that now I could even fight that damn Elder!!
 
…And it seems that also some things had been unlocked in the system with my advance. Unfortunately, I did not have time to check this now. 

Perhaps feeling that things had become more difficult for him, the bald man starts his attack again! Also, it was obvious that this time he was going to risk everything in his next attack! The aura around him was as if it exploded since his energy emanated from his entire body !! Surely it would not last long with such consumption... but now this did not seem to matter to him.
 
...it's a shame that even with all this, now his movements seemed slower... no, without a doubt I was the one who had become faster! And most importantly, that annoying feeling from before had totally disappeared now! I could move freely while dodging his blows quite easily!

46