Chapter 449 7 Mountains Sect Tournament 1
1.5k 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

The day after the strange meeting with the siscon-prince... aka prince Velrut, we all got up very early in the morning, and we came accompanied along with the two grandparents of Turla and Cleirsa to the area where the dueling arenas were in the sect.
 
…I must say that, instead of a tournament, it seemed more like a festival. Everyone belonging to the sect looked quite animated and many were taking advantage of the event for their benefit. There were even people displaying some items for sale like a small market.
 
Unfortunately, after wandering around the place for a while, I didn't find any hidden treasure... ever since I got here I feel like my luck hasn't been that good.
 
Also, since the sect's doors were open to everyone on this day, people wearing the uniform of other organizations who came to see the show could be seen.
 
“…Those people are from the [100 Beasts] sect. We had a little altercation with several of its disciples while we were in the mountains hunting harpies. "
 
"..."
 
Saeko whispers that to me after a group of people passes in front of us… well, if they are enemies of the girls, then of course they are mine too!
 
“Fufufu~ Well, due to that 'little' altercation, that whole group couldn't get out of those mountains anymore. Surely even their bones cannot be found at this time, so you probably don't have to worry about that, Master~"
 
…From Mary's words, it seems that they solved that problem themselves and my help is no longer needed. Saeko smiles sweetly at me as if to confirm that… although I smile back, maybe it wasn't the right thing to do this time, right? Doesn't this make us look like we are villains?!
 
"..."
 
…Rei who was not far away and was also listening, smiles bitterly when she sees us. In the end, she just shakes her head as if she thinks it best not to think about it.
 
“Hahaha, well, they say that greed is the downfall of people. 

...Either way, if this comes to light and you are accused, all of you should simply deny everything to avoid trouble. "
 
"Yes... you should also be careful not to show those Monster girls too much, Alexander-kun."
 
Then the grandparents who also listened to our conversation give their advice. I was a bit surprised… when I heard them speak I was expecting a rebuke from them, but this doesn't seem to matter much to them.
 
...well, if even the deaths between members of the same sect are not rare to happen, worrying about what happens to the people of another would be strange. Also, as Mery said, all those troubles were surely buried in that mountain. When that group of people walks past us, they don't pay much attention to us.
 
...or maybe I should say that the attention received was not due to some kind of resentment. Many of the boys... or maybe all of them, are spellbound looking at the girls! Fuck… that was maybe more annoying than if they had started raising their complaints against us.
 
Also, it was not the first group of people with this reaction… men… and even women from other sects stopped their feet and looked in our direction as if they were looking at a work of art or beautiful landscape in front of them! And that was at best, there were also some in which you could clearly see their perverted desires in their eyes for a few seconds to quickly hide them later... and there were even some who didn't even bother to hide those looks!!
 
…I was actually tempted to gouge out several pairs of eyes in just this short time we've been here! If it weren't for some of the girls trying to reassure me… and I also knew that this would probably never end no matter how hard I tried, there would be a lot of blind people by now.
 
Haaa… is that the price to pay for being surrounded by beautiful women? Surely. Perhaps I should be magnanimous and forgive them since at least I can interact with them directly… besides, I have had slight intimacy… or even a very deep one with all of them.
 
[Fufufu, you should probably do that, or... as you say, you probably wouldn't finish shooting eyes wherever you go.
 
Also... you should keep that last thought of yours just for yourself, if someone hears it, many men would surely end up spitting blood or with deadly hatred towards you, Alexander~]
 
…certainly. I can already feel that several men who notice that I am the same gender as they are cursing me in their minds… I don't know if with so many people cursing me that could affect me. What is certain is that this certainly cannot be very good.
 
The good news is that, at least, maybe because the elders are with us, things didn't get too complicated. It is good that the sect influence was not as bad as I had thought and, those who had enough courage or had confidence in themselves to try to talk to the girls were quickly chased away by the words of the grandparents without problems.
 
…If they understood quickly and left with some kind words from the ex-king, they avoided being embarrassed. The stubborn and insistent got to see the bad side of elder Turlok.
 
Well... the fact that there were people who would delight a bit with the appearance of Saeko and the others is still fine, the worst thing is that... it seems that there are still some men who do not realize that I am a man and they also give me passionate glances like to the other girls!
 
…I feel like those people are spitting on all my effort for the last few months, damn it!!
 
We'd better go back to the previous topic, otherwise, I think I'll be the one who ends up spitting blood instead of the other guys!
 
I must take Grandpa Delna's words of warning seriously… while not many may be willing to put their lives at risk for getting a beauty, they may do so for something that changes their status or strength! And for those belonging to the [100 Beasts] sect, Vrana and Scythe can mean just that!!
 
…But the girl who could unleash an all-out war against that sect didn't even seem interested in the subject. At this moment she was fighting a bit with other girls to be able to hold the 3 little harpies. 
 
It's good that at this moment Vrana and the three little girls are unnoticed thanks to the [Transmutation Bracelet]… or, rather, she must be just as another beauty gathered in the same place as the others and 3 little girls. Probably only if you pay attention to the latter ones will you realize that they are not human, but… most of those who got close enough just wanted to pay attention to the girls.
 
When Vrana notices my gaze she casts pleading eyes at me to help her… sadly, that was a fight she should fight for herself. I can only apologize in my mind to her. Also, most of the time it was her who had the attention of those 3.
 
I must say that it is very cute how they follow her like little ducks following their mother in a row! Even the other girls don't dare to break up that nice scene and can only contain themselves from interrupting them.
 
By the way, because a bond seems to have formed between those 4 due to Vrana's [Leader] ability, the three of them have quite bonded with me too. Although… it could also be because those 3 little ones are smart enough to recognize me as the source of the crystals that feed them!
 
Either way, the night before I was able to sleep warmly thanks to the soft feathers of these 4 girls. They eliminated a bit of the cold in my heart for not being able to spend the night with one of the other girls!
 
As for the other girl who could be the source of various problems too, she is not here. Scythe had stayed at the house to take care of Yami's Master.
 
...I don't think there are problems with that. She doesn't complain about her task, and… I think she's just interested in playfully biting or licking my meat. I don't think when we get back we'll only find bones... probably.
 
"Haa!"
 
"Sh-Shit..."
 
“It seems like everyone is trying hard in this tournament…”
 
Putting all those thoughts aside for now, I decided to focus on the rings where many disciples of the sect were fighting each other. At this moment it was the turn of the external disciples, so we could only observe their performance.
 
But, as I said, the fights were quite intense… it was not strange to see disciples very badly injured being led away by others.  After all, unlike in Kenichi's tournament, the vast majority of the people here used weapons in their fights.
 
“T-This… a-aren't they from the same sect? I-It almost seems like they want to kill each other "
 
"" ... ""
 
Most of the girls were already a bit used to how things were in this world or had a stronger mentality, but ... Miu-chan had a pale face due to the blood constantly spilling in all the arenas.
 
...I feel a little sorry for her, but the best thing is that she tries to get used to this world, and this may help her in that. With Renka-chan by her side reassuring her, I can also feel a little more relieved.
 
"Well that's understandable... a better place in the tournament means better opportunities and resources for them."
 
“Yes, besides the outer disciples who manage to enter the first 100 places in this preliminary round will be able to become inner disciples. So it's no wonder they strive for one of those positions.
 
In the same way, although that is for a little later, the 10 internal disciples who manage to be in the first places will become core disciples. "
 
"" ... ""
 
What can I say? This is how things are here. If you don't have strong backing or talent, then you can only fight your way in this world the hard way… you can only fight hard for a better position in this world.
 
Well, it's not like everyone's exactly trying to kill each other either. They are tough fights, but… unless there is a strong resentment, things should not escalate to that level.
 
On the other hand... although I don't want to make less of the effort of these people, to be honest, these fights are not that interesting. Most of these duels are decided simply by physical strength… no flashy or interesting techniques are to be seen anywhere.
 
"What about the core disciples?"
 
“As you know, the winner among them can choose one of the best techniques in the sect. Or more resources for themselves. "
 
“Also, you could say that the position for Prime Disciple is at stake. Well, not only that. It is the same for the ranks of all core disciples."
 
It's normal for Saeko to ask this of the elders who reported things to us about the tournament, after all, our group is only made up of core disciples. Although the truth is that neither I nor the girls care much about this... 
 
"Rank?"
 
"Yes, each core disciple has a rank."
 
"So... what rank am I?"
 
“Since you have never challenged another disciple, then you can only be the last. No, since Miu-san and Shigure-san have recently joined the sect, then you may not be the last. "
 
Hearing something unfamiliar to me, I can't help but engage in their conversation. So the people who answered my questions were Cleirsa and Turla respectively.
 
Well... the latter's answer makes sense. The only thing that is a bit annoying is her slightly mocking smile directed at me...
 
"By the way, I just rose to rank 23 recently."
 
"I'm a little behind Turla, rank 26"
 
“Fufufu, well, you two just went up to the second soul level only recently, so I think that's normal. Also, you still had not consumed the pill Alex-san gave us to become stronger. 

So I think that now you two could challenge people with a higher rank than before and not be far from the 14 that I am in."
 
"...I am at rank 33"
 
“You don't have to worry, Rei. If I remember correctly, after that rank, all disciples have a second soul level. When you manage to advance you will surely be able to reach higher levels... maybe~.
 
Master, I'm rank 8, fufufu~."
 
Before asking, the girls tell me their rank as a core disciple. They all seemed happy saying their achievements. Well… almost all of them, Rei looked a bit discouraged. Unexpectedly, what surprises me a bit is that Mary is the one trying to cheer her up. It seems that this girl has become a little more open with the others.
 
When I hear her talk like that to Rei, I am glad that she connected the others more, but… the only problem is that her last words sound a bit like a mockery as she brags about her achievement with me.
 

42