Chapter 471 Milene’s Punishment 4
1.3k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember that it is thanks to your support that this novel can continue, you can get advanced chapters on my pa.treon!!

 

Pa.treon.com/Drack21 (just delete the first ".")

 

If you want, you can, and you like the novel, I hope to see you in my pa.treon soon!!!

Thanks for reading the novel and don't forget to share it with your friends!

 

Discord invite >> https://discord.gg/37emMxTVKw

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

“M-Master… p-please punish this disobedient slave~ Use your big meat stick to hit her hard~…
 
N-No, please~... j-just use this slave's hole to please yourself~! T-This slave may not be worthy, but… b-but she wants to be useful to you~!!"
 
“…”
 
I feel a great shiver run down my back… I really never thought of seeing Milene in such a state! I could hardly recognize her, it was as if she had become a totally different person now!!
 
…but I can't blame her for this. Yes… maybe I was the only one to blame for this! It was because of me that Milene's frustration had grown to such levels!!
 
[No… it's not "maybe", it's totally your fault, Alexander.]
 
Ignoring Aurora… or rather, my brain refused to pay attention to anything else! I could only focus on the naked girl on all fours in front of me! Between gasps, word for word that comes out of her mouth hits me hard to undo the facade that I had tried so hard to maintain until now!
 
But… how could this not affect me?
 
In such a position, Milene stretches her arms back to place her palms on both of her buttocks, and then... with her fingers, she separates both to give me a more clear view of all her femininity! A very erotic pose that even the most open mind girl would hesitate a bit to do it!! 

Also, maybe, due to straining to say such things, her body shakes as even more of her juices pour out of her vagina… dammit! With such an amount, it seemed that if you give her a little more time, then she could create a pool in this room!!
 
“W-Well… it seems that you are a little more sincere now when asking your Master for something~”
 
“Y-Yes… t-this slave only wants to make Master feel good~, so… s-so please use me however you want~!”
 
Even if I wanted to play with her a bit more, my body wouldn't let me wait anymore! If I did, I might end up spitting out blood from internal damage! That is a reality and not a supposition of mine!! 

Besides, I think she wouldn't go any further in this game either... or maybe, I was a bit scared that she would! If I went too far, I might end up breaking her mind, right?! Something in her surely could never be the same again after this!!
 
My feet move to where Milene was, and I can almost see Milene's eyes sparkle as she sees me approaching her…then, when I was about to kneel down so that my waist meets hers, I stop.
 
“…you want your Master to kneel? ...Is that what you want?~”
 
“N-No… o-of curse not”
 
…well, maybe I could still go a little further, right?
 
Hearing my words, Milene answers me and stands up a little... now she was leaning on 4 points, but with all her limbs extended! I could see her paying attention to me from the inverted V-shaped slit her legs formed as the nectar from her honey cave dripped onto the floor!!
 
"P-Please, Master~... I can't wait for another second more~ Don't play with me anymore~ J-Just punish this slave...hard~!"
 
Out of habit, I try to do some foreplay with her. Holding my penis, I rub it a little at her entrance or slide it down to her belly… but obviously she couldn't wait anymore... and the truth is that she didn't need something like this either! She was so wet to the point that maybe I should worry a little about her getting dehydrated!!
 
“H-Haaan~!!!”
 
“W-Whoh~ T-This is…”
 
Holding her two buttocks, and aligning my penis against the slit that seemed to tremble with anticipation, I push myself completely inside! In the next instant, her vagina seems to squirm squeezing my partner!! This is attacked from all sides without warning!!
 
Oddly…unlike other girls I've been with, I couldn't see a hint of pain in her expression! There you could only see ecstasy and satisfaction as she screams out of sheer pleasure!!
 
“Y-Yess~!! F-Finally… finally~ H-How long had it been since I could feel this?~ A-Almost seems like years… I-I wanted to feel this again so much~!!”
 
“…”
 
She… she really came from just penetrating her once! As her body shudders and enjoys the reverberations of this, even more liquid hits my pubic area and drips onto the floor!! Also, I have to hold her firmly from her ass or she could have fallen to the ground now!!
 
…that was definitely a great orgasm. Also, Milene wasn't lying when she said she had no experience with men... although it was only for a moment, I felt something that tried to prevent the passage of my penis! And also, with her feminine juices that came out, a slight red tone was distinguished.
 
"W-Why are you stopping?~ 

M-Master, don't hold back and hit this poor slave more with that big stick~!"
 
[Pam~]
 
“H-Hyaan~!”
 
“Oh~, are you going to give me orders now?~”
 
[Pam~]
 
“N-Nuaa~! N-No… I-I just... I-I just want Master to feel good too~”
 
Either because Milene just had an orgasm or because I saw a bit of her blood, I stop my movements and just try to enjoy the warmth of her sex organ. But, contrary to my own concerns towards her, Milene doesn't appreciate these and demands more from me! It seemed like she really hadn't experienced a bit of pain from her deflowering… she even starts shaking her hips towards me to try to get more pleasure for herself!!
 
Well… I didn't just stop for her. The truth is that I was about to explode myself, so I wanted to take a little breather! I wanted to enjoy my first time with her fully and longer!!
 
Although... her vagina didn't seem to want to give me a slight break!! This one did not stop for a second from squeezing my penis hard! Also, it seemed to want to squeeze all the contents out of my balls because of the great suction it was doing!!
 
Anyway, to distract me and punish my cheeky “slave” a bit, I spank her bushy ass which was the perfect height for this! The sound of the slap echoed throughout the room, and its flesh creates ripples from the impact!!
 
…since I don't hold back while doing this, the mark of my hand is imprinted on her skin. And the more I do it, the white color of it starts to turn a fiery red!! The good thing is that her body at this moment probably associates almost anything I do to her with pleasure… the moans that escaped from Milene's mouth indicated this to me!!
 
“Y-Yess~! Master, punish your slave~! Hard~ Make her not dare to be disobedient again with you~!! H-Hyaaan~!!!”
 
After teasing her a bit, I soon move again…and as she wanted, I hammer my penis into her hard! Also, her words only arouse more savagery in me… when I hit her waist, I hit her so hard that she can only move a little forward using her feet and hands that trembled and threatened to give in under her own weight!!
 
 …F-Fuck, she almost seemed like she was talking about someone else and not about herself!
 
“Ha… ha… well, don't blame me for this then~! I'll make this burn deeply into your mind, K-Kuuh~!!”
 
“H-Hyaaan~!!! Y-Yesss~!!! M-Master… more~! Harder~!! Tear this slave apart~!!! M-Mold her hole to the shape of your big meat stick~!!!!”
 
As Milene seemed like she would collapse at any moment, I reach one of her arms holding it from just above her elbow, and with my other hand, I also run my fingers through the fabric of her underwear which started all this to stab her and have another point of support to better support her weight.
 
…I must say that this article was truly worth every penny I spent on it! It can even be used for something like this! I will never regret such a purchase!!
 
“Come on~! Come on~!! Come on~!!!”
 
“N-Naaagh~!! ...Haaaaa~ T-This is so good… I-If I knew earlier that this could be so good, then I wouldn't look down on other girls for wasting their time like this!
 
H-Huaaan~ M-Master…more~! Make me feel even better~!! Make my head can't think of anything else!!!”
 
Th-Things had probably gotten a little out of control… no, lie, my desires got out of control quite a bit! When I did it with a girl, although one of the reasons for this was to satisfy my lust, I also tried to show them my love for them. In Milene's case… there was only lust in me right now! I just wanted to vent all my frustrations and desires on her!! 
 
I think I have never done it in such a way until now… not even in my past life!
 
Well... that was just a thought that crossed my mind for just an instant and then I stopped worrying. The reason? It was that Milene was not in a better state than me… no, maybe even she was worse!!

“K-Kuuuaa~!!!”
 
“H-Hyaaaan~!!!”
 
Finally, after attacking Milene with enough force for more than a couple of tens of minutes, everything that I had stored during these weeks exploded inside her in a big eruption painting the inside of her vagina white!
 
…finally, I hammer a little on her padded butt as if I wanted to get every last drop of cum out of me while one of my hands wraps around her waist, and the other still pulls her arm back making her back touch my chest and her head rests a little on one of my shoulders.
 
As for Milene… she had probably now reached the double-digit streak of reaching the peak of pleasure! Her eyes were now unfocused, and her body wouldn't stop shaking as we both panted trying to catch our breath a little.
 
“H-Ha… Ha… t-this was the best… M-Master, I want more~ I want to feel such sensations longer~”
 
"Ha... ha... oh, of course, we're just getting started~ This isn't enough for me either!"
 
Although we had released some of our frustration, this was far from enough for both of us! So without wasting any time, we start the next round…
-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------
“Haaa~ Holy shit, this… this was so refreshing~!”
 
…after several hours of enjoying my time with Milene, we finally stop. I put all my clothes back on, and then I check that everything is in order for me to can leave this place. I still had to meet up with Saya… I just hope she was still here, it seems like it was getting dark now.
 
Either way, I felt so good right now~!
 
“H-Haaaun~…hard~…h-hit me hard, master~” 
 
“…”
 
…well, it seems like I could only speak for myself about all this. Milene was not in a very good state… which was reasonable, we both rolled on the ground changing positions several times. Also, the walls, chairs, and table here weren't spared from us using them to continue our activities… yes, the whole place was now a mess.
 
Well… this one still looked a bit decent, Milene on the other hand… now she was pretty bad... her hair was totally messy, her face all a mess too due to sweat, saliva, and even a bit of snot from her nose…it was with her chest collapsed on the table as her hip wiggled and she said that.
 
If you're still wondering, she was talking in her sleep now… yes, her eyes were blank. That's why I had decided to stop. That, and that now her vagina was a bit swollen as a lot of white stuff seeped from there to form a little puddle under her!!
 
…but this was all to be expected, after all, things were too intense. Also, even though it was her first time, I couldn't help but be a little too rough this time...
 
[No… you were a total beast, Alexander!]
 
N-Now I feel a little bad about this… but without a doubt Aurora is right! I can't help but get closer to her again, and then stroke her head a little brushing the hair that had stuck to her forehead due to sweat.
 
...the truth is that I still don't know very well what our relationship should be now, but... it's not bad that I call her my woman now, right? Well, clearing up those matters can wait until she's conscious again. But at least I should be a little sweeter with her now...
 
"N-Nice job, Milene."
 
"Y-Yessshh~ P-Please do business with this slave again~..."
 
"...of-of course, don't worry and rest"
 
Now she was mixing her delusions probably…

40