Chapter 174 Plans for the new Mansion
3.1k 6 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Warning!]

 

[The system has detected that the user has thoughts of using the things of the system to market them. Please stop with such thoughts and remember that the purpose of the system is to help strengthen the user and not to enrich himself monetarily.

 

If the system detects that the user insists on that, then sanctions will be carried out]

 s

... W-What? -Damn! It's just making a little money! ...It's not like now I'm just trying to live like a rich man!

 

Don't be so stingy system! I will only sell a few pills!

 

[From now on the limit-break pills will only be sold to the user when he or his lovers meet the time required to consume them and in the exact amounts for each of you]

 

D- Damn... maybe I should have kept silent and not complained. Now I can only get limit-break pills with those silly conditions!

 

[Well… even if you hadn't said anything and if the system detected that you wanted to market those pills, then this would still happen anyway, Alexander]

 

... is that true Aurora? So... SCREW YOU DAMN STINGY SYSTEM, THEY WERE JUST ONLY GOING TO BE A FEW PILLS! IF YOU DO NOT GIVE IT TO ME, I CAN STILL DO THIS! ...JUST WAIT AND SEE!

 

… Although it probably takes me longer to do it.

 

"W-What's up, boy… if you needed to get those pills so badly, then maybe you can get any of these in one auction in the kingdom's capital… or also if you can get the ingredients I could make it for you… so stop hitting the table since you're going to break it if you continue "

 

"It's true Alex-kun~ I will also try to do them if you need them so much ~"

 

Hearing the latest from the system, I can only sink my face into the table we had previously sat on so that we can chat while I punch it… so easily my plan to make money quickly vanished.

 

At first I thought the damn system had gotten angry for calling it stingy while yelling at it, but from Aurora's words, I realize it was just that the system surely detected that I was still pursuing the idea of ​​selling the pills and so it limits the supply of these.

 

So to vent my feelings, I decide to keep cursing it in my head until I feel better. Unfortunately, the next moment Lena and Shizuka interrupt me with a somewhat worried tone.

 

When I raised my head, it seemed that my reaction had produced doubts and concern in those who were present and so they had to intervene.

 

"... I'm sorry, the truth is that I need those pills and so I will have to take you at your words, Lena. For now, I will try to see if I can get these and also the ingredients to create them."

 

Although my reaction was for something else, since I didn't want to explain this, that's why I decided to act as if it was due to the things that Lena and the others supposed. Also, my frustrating moment was not in vain, with this I had won that she offered herself to create the pills in case I find the necessary things.

 

"Alchemists must be rich if they can sell a single pill in that amount... Also, because of this, they must be important people"

 

Perhaps seeing that I had calmed down, Saya changes the subject and even sees Lena and Shizuka with different eyes... then as if unleashing a chain reaction, once the other girls hear her say that, they also act in a similar way.

 

"It seems that you are still a lucky girl Shisuka since your ability is highly appreciated here"

 

So Rika puts into words the thoughts that all of them must have had… well, I should also enter in the group of these two Alchemists, but surely as I have never done alchemy the girls forgot that I also possess the ability.

 

But Rika is right and this was also why I hadn't given up on the idea of ​​being able to sell limit-break pills. Since Shizuka has the ability of Alchemy as an innate, then surely it will not take long for her to create them.

 

Yes, Shisuka was not only a beautiful woman with big breasts… she was a beautiful woman with big breasts who could make a lot of money!

 

"Hi-hi-hi, the words of that lady with the pink hair are not entirely wrong, although it is not as easy as it sounds. For an Alchemist to create potions and pills, he needs to practice and therefore he will fail On numerous occasions.

 

Besides, the higher the rank of the potion or pill that is created from the ingredients, their value will not be small either. So if it fails during the elaboration there will be no benefit and will be only a loss.

 

But well, once an alchemist has enough experience, it is not wrong to think in that girl's way hi-hi-hi "

 

I had already considered what this old woman says, but even so, the investment of providing an alchemist with the materials will undoubtedly be profitable in a while, and even more if it is someone like Shizuka.

 

"So... I think we should go. We still have some things to do."

 

"Thanks for taking care and teaching Shisuka, Lena-san"

 

"" Thanks for everything, Lena-san ""

 

"Thank you for every teacher Lena ~ It is a pity that I cannot stay any longer so that you can continue teaching me... I promise that I will practice the things you have told me"

 

"Hi-hi-hi, don't worry because what we older people like the most is to feel useful"

 

Getting the information I wanted from Lena, I get up from my chair and soon the girls do too. Right away Rika thanks her for taking care of her friend during this time and soon the others continue after this.

 

"Oh, it's true. Things changed a bit, Lena, and so Shizuka can most likely continue learning from you alchemy without having to wait 3 months for this as I had thought it would be "

 

"Really ~?"

 

"Oh, that would be a good thing. The truth is that this girl is good at getting people's affection and if she leaves, then I would miss her a little ... she has even given me the impression that she was someone of my same race, hi-hi-hi "

 

…That may be due to Shizuka's charm ability. From what Lena said about her race earlier, that ability may also be something this race is born with and that's why she feels identified with her.

 

Unfortunately for Lena, this ability of hers must be greatly weakened when the Huldras reach old age... I want to believe that it is so since otherwise, this ability of these women would become something terrifying for men in a totally different way.

 

Getting that terrifying thought out of my head, we all left the alchemy store and headed for Milene's store. She probably should have contacted the constriction guild that she had mentioned earlier.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

"Hi, I'm glad that we can meet us, I'm Klen from the Runtrel Construction Guild. 

Milene-san told me that someone wanted our services and so I guess it's you"

 

"That's right, I'm Alexander. I want to build a mansion in a place within Eltin forest that is near the village of Rek.

 

I don't know if it is possible or if this represents an inconvenience for you "

 

"There is no problem with the place!

 

But since it is a place where there are monsters, this will cost a little more than it would be in a city. If you have no problem with that, then there are none for us. "

 

Upon entering Milene's store, even before she can say anything, a man addresses our group and as I had supposed turned out to be someone from the guild she went to look for. Since he seemed to go straight to the business he came in for, then I also decided to do the same and start explaining the situation to him.

 

It really seemed like a trustworthy guild, or at least the impression I got from this person that's what made me think. Well, Milene had said that this was a branch of a large construction guild in the capital of this Kingdom, so I think they must have some skill.

 

"Do you have a more specific idea of ​​what you want us to build? Like what style of mansion, materials, how big is the surface that you want it to cover?"

 

"...the surface what I want to you working on it is probably 1 km for 1 km of land. Well, this area I want a protective wall is built mainly... As for the mansion itself, perhaps a 2, 500m2 will be fine?

 

As for the materials, I want you to recommend some that are resistant, and then seeing the cost of this we will decide it. And finally the style... why don't you decide this Saya? "

 

"E- eh? Me? "

 

After I being reborn, I had been able to see of close large buildings such as mansions that in my previous life I had only been able to appreciate from afar and had even been able to live in them. But to give instructions for something like this to be built, that was beyond my capabilities.

 

...Also, surely if I tried to draw something that I conceived in my mind so that they would take it as a basis for the new mansion be built, surely this man would be quite surprised, although not by how well I did it. So I thought that Saya who had grown up in high society could do this in a better way than myself, so I only give a 50x50 area for them to work as I think this was a good size for the mansion.

 

"Yes, I think that is the best option, but do not hesitate to consult the other girls in case they have any special request or to support you in some decisions.

 

As for me, I'll settle for only the master bedroom is large and have a big bathroom... just having that, the mansion would be very good for me "

 

"Why am I not surprised by your requests?"

 

"Haaa... well, Alex requests are not so bad because if not is so, then it would be problematic in its own way"

 

"Fufufu, Kurisu-san is right. then not all of us will fit there and after there would surely be more trouble deciding who sleeps with Alex-san.

 

Also, a great bathroom means we can do it all together without having to wait for others to finish since almost all of we are women and this would be more practical "

 

The man sets his eyes on Saya after I do the same, but she remains silent by the surprise of I have involved her in this. Instead, it is Rei who speaks first, and like at other times she only complains about my actions. This was becoming a habit on her, so I and the other girls just decided to move on without paying much attention to her.

 

But curiously, this time Kurisu who also intervenes in the conversation is not to support her and instead agreed with my requests like Saeko who highlights the benefits of these.

 

Also, when the man hears me say these, he pulls out a notepad and begins making some notes while continually nodding his head.

 

"W-Well ... I-I'll do my best, so please hope you all tell me if you have any requests like Alexander-san says"

 

After coming out of her state of surprise, although still a little nervous, Saya starts chatting with the man while the other girls join in as well. On the other hand, since I had asked for everything I wanted, I only observe this... since most of the girls had simple lives, I shouldn't worry about them asking for things that exceed my budget, right?

 

"Well, then I would like to be taken to the place where you think that our organization will carry out the construction of this project"

 

"...All right"

 

Almost an hour after they started arguing about the future mansion and having concluded this, the man immediately turns to me. Then minutes later we all go back up to the "Delorean" and set out on another journey to where the dimensional gate was in the forest.

 

"... I don't want to offend you by asking this, but I think it's something necessary. 

What assurance I have that both of our groups don't end up fighting for the place we are going to"

 

This had been in my head from the moment I saw this man. The truth was that the best thing would be not to expose the location of our base to others, but unfortunately, we needed someone to build a functional place to be able to live there since we could not do it by ourselves.

 

We could simply use this vehicle where we are now to stay in that forest, but although living in the motorhome was not uncomfortable, in the end, it could not replace a normal house... this may only be a psychological problem, but all of us were used to live in normal houses.

 

So since we had to find someone else to take care of the construction of our base, the problem that when they discovered that the place was a level 10 energy point had been on my mind all this time.

 

"Don't worry about it Alexander-san. As in any business, guild, or any other organization if you damage your reputation by taking advantage of our own work, then we would end up chasing away all of our clients.

 

So you can rest assured that we will not fight for the place for your base, Alexander san "

 

"Well, it's good to hear this, but..."

 

His words were reassuring to some degree, and I also couldn't detect that he was lying or hiding bad intentions given his aura. But still, the unease in me had not been completely quelled...

 

"E-eh?"

 

"Just let me warn you... if I ever have a problem like fighting for that place with someone and I discover that your guild has something to do with it...

 

Then I will crush your guild along with those who cause me problems... also you will be the first one I look for to kill you in the most painful and slow way you can imagine. "

 

As I look into the eyes of the man who had sat in the cab of the vehicle. I focus my domain over him, making him react immediately when he feels the pressure being exerted by him covering his body. 

So while he had doubts about the sudden change in the atmosphere and having captured his full attention, I slowly say those words to him.

 

Maybe a threat doesn't change things much, but I think it's better than just totally trusting this guild.

 

"Well if everything goes well then I hope we can do business peacefully"

 

"Y-yes ..."

 

Seeing that the sweat was beginning to run down the man's pale face, while I withdraw my domain also extend my hand to close the deal with him for the construction of my new mansion and then seeing my gesture, he also does the same and we made a squeeze of hands.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

"N-Now I see why you were so suspicious that we were trying to steal this place that you have discovered... it really is a good place for a base and surely several organizations would fight for it.

 

B-But you don't have to worry! Our organization is mainly made up of workers and people focused on construction, so we don't have much interest in fighting for territories. I-In addition, our clients' information is treated as top secret things"

 

This time to get to the place where the dimensional door was, we do it by leaving the vehicle outside Milee-san's house. The reason for this was so Klen could see the girls fight and the equipment they owned.

 

It was a shame that the monsters were still fewer than normal and most were only small creatures that did not exceed the second limit.

 

I thought Klen would complain about this. As being a person only at the second limit of strength he probably wouldn't want to go deep into the forest, but to my surprise, he continued to join us without any complaint. He seems to be truly a professional at his job.

 

So upon {reaching the energy point level 10, he is amazed at the atmosphere here... then when he feels the coercion of my domain on him again, he speaks quickly as if to remind me that his guild would not mind this.

 

The good thing was that in his aura I did not notice anything that indicated that he had bad ideas and he only had some concern. So after telling me that, Klen begins to examine the place in more detail.

 

"Well, can I know a rough estimate of how much it will cost to build what we asked for ?"

 

"Mmmm, let's me see... the construction area is somewhat big, although it is mainly a protective wall for this... and according to the facilities that you and the girls want the mansion to have... it will probably cost around 25 million G approximately"

 

"... 2-25 million G?"

 

"M-Maybe we went a bit far on our requests?"

 

"... That's more than 3 times what the boy paid for the vehicle"

 

I had already considered that I would spend some money on our base, but this is... damn, this really is something expensive!

 

"The truth is that what everyone asked for would not affect the price of construction much. As I said, construction in unprotected areas is more expensive. So it is having to be carried out in the center of a forest full of monsters, so this turns out even more"

 

Hearing the price of what our new mansion would cost us, I was not the only one surprised and the girls are also starting to get nervous about this. But I agree with what Klen says, what they asked to be built on this were not outlandish or out of the ordinary things and so this was not their fault.

 

"... do I need to pay the 25 million to start construction?"

 

"Well, normally when it comes to normal constructions it is like that. But with such a large project we can make a contract for the comfort of both parties.

 

But for us to start the construction of this project, it is necessary that you pay at least 20% of the total cost "

 

"Haaa... well, then let's go back so we can make that contract"

 

"Of course!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!

I just wanted to make an announcement. If I close a month (2nd day of the month) with 75 p-a-t-r-e-o-n-s supporting the novel, then I promise to get 5 chapters a week during that month, Monday through Friday (from the region where I live).

So be sure to invite and recommend the novel to all your friends !!

 

https://www.patreon.com/Drack21

Is seems that WN is baned the word (p-a-t-r-e-o-n), so "*******" is (p-a-t-r-e-o-n) without "-"

 

I also wanted to ask to see if there was someone who wanted to support me to edit the previous chapters, I think that way there will be more people who are a little more demanding with grammar interested in the novel.

If you are interested in supporting me on that, you can leave me a message in the comments or on Facebook.

 

Thanks for the support!!

72