Chapter 187 Haruna (Part 1)
2.9k 5 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remember to support the novel on my p-a-t-r-e-o-n! It is your support that keeps this novel going!!

Thanks !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Well then, all of you take care of yourselves"

 

"You too ... remember to keep the contact, Alexander"

 

"Saya, be careful and remember to stay in touch"

 

"Yes, daughter. You must be careful"

 

"Mom, Dad, don't worry. All the other girls in Gaia take care of each other, so it's not like I'm alone. "

 

"Rei, don't be so impulsive when you are there, ok?"

 

"Listen to your mother, Rei. She also had a lot of problems for the same reason when she was young… no, maybe even after we got married her character still brought her problems ”

 

"What do you mean, honey? Can you explain that to me?"

 

"N-No, it's nothing..."

 

"Don't worry both of you, we are now building a new house In Gaia and things are very quiet for now."

 

Three days passed very quickly and the time to return to Gaia comes, so like the previous time, several people come to say goodbye to us. 

Particularly those who had a close relationship with the girls and with me.

 

Furthermore, it seems that this time even Soichiro came ... although is actually a little uncomfortable to see the atmosphere between that couple. Well, now it was almost normal to see Yuriko-san angry at seeing him.

But what surprised me, it is that now seems that Soichiro has some kind of problem seeing his wife too... it doesn't seem that it is because he is also angry, and so I suppose it must be for another reason... I wonder what is the matter with him?

 

I'm a little curious about that, but after sharing a bed with his wife, I don't think it's appropriate to ask about his problems.

 

By the way, the next day that all of us slept in Haruna's room, very early in the morning, Kurisu, who must have come running to the room since we could see her there in the hallway gasping for breath with a worried face when Iruka-chan opened the door after she knocks it, she seemed quite sulky.

 

Perhaps after finishing making the adjustments to the blueprints of the engines operated by crystals, she went to our room to sleep, and then not finding me there, she came here running.

 

Although seeing the two little ones were here too, her face showed relief and she even made a big sigh. So I thought that probably I had been able to escape this tribulation, but then when she saw Yuriko-san who came out of the room with sleepwear, she froze for a few minutes...

 

After that, I couldn't escape from a big lecture because of it… besides, she didn't end only with me and she even continued with Yuriko-san, but just like with Haruna, it seems like she was able to evade things in some way… it seems like is still too early for Kurisu to go against a mature woman.

 

Even so, in the next few days, every time Kurisu looked at Yuriko-san, she would give her a strong glance... also reprimanded me again that I shouldn't go after married women.

 

…Although she has softened a little concerning some affairs, apparently some things still go beyond her moral limits. Well, maybe even I am no different than her in that sense. Maybe in a moment of excitement, I won’t think about it too much, but there are still some doubts in me about breaking one marriage of several years… although I must say that the emotion and stimulation that it's feels when trying to go beyond these moral limits is quite strong.

 

So while there is a part of my conscience that tells me that I should not do it, there is also another part that urges me to try to do it... it is a quite complicated issue. 

I wonder what emotion inside me will prevail to the end?

 

Is it morality? Or will it be desire? Personally, I think the second emotion is winning...

 

“ I'll be back soon, Haruna… hehehe, also, the next time you want to ride something, it doesn't need to be your dog. You can ride me whenever you want, you know? ”

 

"S-Stupid kid! Hmp~ You really are a precocious child… Hyaa~ ”

 

Lastly, as a way to say goodbye to Haruna, I make her lean a little so I can say something in her ear, and then I whisper to her. The last time I discovered her riding the dog like a horse, I had a great time. Thanks to that, when I see her, I can not help but always remember her cheerful face she had as if was a little girl while she did that.

 

At the end of my words,  I don't forget to caress her earlobe with my tongue causing her to jump up and move back as she wipes the saliva from her ear and blushes when she notices that others are watching her.

 

So ending the farewells with everyone, the people who came to HOTD with me went back to Gaia through the portal that my Grimoire creates after I summon it.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

(POV Haruna)

 

"W-Well ... then I will return to Kinato, Yuriko... "

 

“Hmp~ Well, clearly you must be too busy not to stay a day here in this camp.

 

Do whatever you want! ”

 

"..."

 

"T-Then let's go back too, Kiriko"

 

"Yes…"

 

After Alexander's group leaves, the first to speak was Soichiro-san... his words make Yuriko's mood, which what she must have been enduring since her daughter Saya was here, fully displayed and so she does not hesitate to see with obvious dissatisfaction at her husband...

 

...I always knew that Soichiro-san's character was a bit cold and wasn’t a man of many words, but now it seems as if he does know how to speak to Yuriko... or it is as if he had some difficulty doing it.

 

Furthermore, although perhaps they both tried to act normal when Saya-chan was present, even so, it was impossible not to distinguish that there was something wrong between them from the moment they met.

 

In the end, Yuriko-san turns around after saying that while being angry and heads towards the door. So, Soichiro-san just keeps quiet looking at her back ...

 

Well... I shouldn't meddle into a couple's problems. I just hope they can sort out their differences before it's too late... or someone takes advantage of this.

 

The truth is that this is what worries me the most. It's obvious that Alexander always had been attracted for Yuriko, and so the only thing that has avoided to Soichiro-san not to lose his wife, it is that for the moment he is busy and can not stay long here in this world...

 

Also, Yuriko's playful attitude towards Alexander has been climbing to new levels... this was obvious in these 3 days that he was here.

 

Haaa... I just hope that this does not create a problem between the three of them... Although I perhaps instead of caring about others, first I should care about me.

 

...Alexander apparently no longer is satisfied with simple things like kissing, and he will probably want to move things at higher levels...

 

I told the girls they could not advance much the things with him since he only had 12 years... no, now has almost 13 years... he really has grown a bit... no, he is still so young to do stuff more advanced! 

 

Well... kids these days grow up in that sense pretty fast. Also, in an apocalyptic world like this, this may be even faster... so I know that it is impossible for him not to be interested in things like sex...

 

In fact, when he handed me this chocker that now I use on my neck, things got a little intense after that...

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------

(POV 3rd person - Before Alexander left HOTD for the first time )

"Don't run so fast Hashi, you will make me fall! ”

 

After Alexander took control of Kinato, Haruna who many times when seeing the size of her dog had thought about mounting it youe a horse, and on this day she finally decided to see if she could do it.

 

"It is a little difficult to do it without a saddle or something to support me better... if I am not careful, I could slip"

 

Even with her complaints, she was happily riding the dog who was following the direction she was indicating. Although she worried a little for each step it took, the truth was that the dog tried enough to prevent its owner from falling and getting hurt.

 

"Hahaha, this is great!"

 

Several minutes later, having become accustomed and synchronized a little more with the movements of the dog, both of them were moving more quickly through the schoolyard where they were now. 

 

Because of this, Haruna was no longer able to keep the emotion inside her and began to laugh happily to express it.

 

"Hehehe, it looks like you're having fun, Haruna"

 

"E-eh? K-Kyaa! ”

 

Then, due to the sudden voice that sounded in the place where only she should have been at this moment, caused her to lose focus a little, and for this reason, she also lost her balance on the dog resulting in her almost falling...

 

"A-Alexander? W-What are you doing here ... s-shouldn't you be in Kinato? ”

 

" Are you okay?... well, it seems that nothing happened to you.

 

About that, I actually remembered something that I had forgotten and so wanted to correct it as soon as possible. Hehehe, putting that aside, I didn't expect to see you playing like this… I'm even a little jealous that you decided to ride this dog first than me, you know? ”

 

"E-Eh? Ride you? Why I would ride yo- ...you fool! You can't say those things !! ”

 

Giving the order for the dog to stop so she could get down, Alexander's words make Haruna turn to him while tilting her head in doubt. So when she tries to ask what he was referring to, she understands the meaning of those words and her face flushes even more than when she did from the embarrassment of being discovered playing cowgirl, and then her questions turn into a scolding.

 

Actually, she was already feeling a little embarrassed because he found her in such a situation, so this only made things worse. Besides, she also had another worry on her mind... thinking about this and calming down a bit, she quickly speaks to Alexander again.

 

Y-You can't tell anyone you saw me doing this just now, do you understand Alexander ?! ” 

 

"Hmn? Why? I don't think you were doing something wrong ”

 

“ J-Just promise me that you won't tell anyone about this, okay? ”

 

"Hmmm..."

 

The truth was that the idea of riding the dog like a horse was first conceived by her daughter, and she had repeatedly urged her to let her do that, but since she believed it would be dangerous, she had refused to allow her to do so.

 

But thanks to her daughter, this idea was also planted in her head for a long time and in this day finally succumbed to it after seeing the dog lying in the yard once the lessons ended... So thinking that if her daughter found out about this, then she would surely complain and ask her to let her try it too, she strived on to prevent that.

 

Having experienced on her own that her thoughts about doing this were actually a bit dangerous, there was no way she was going to allow her daughter to do it. Also, there was the problem that it would be embarrassing if someone found out that she was doing something that her daughter came up with first...

 

"P-please keep it a secret, okay? If you do, then I do whatever you want… ”

 

" ... do whatever I want? Well… then I think I have no other choice than keep your secret, hehehe ”

 

A little desperate to make him keep this as a secret, led her to say that, and it seemed to turn on a switch in Alexander at the same instant that he heard her... knowing this boy in front of her well, she quickly understood the things that he may be thinking now, and so the color of her skin turned even redder when she also began to imagine some possibilities.

 

Still, she simply nodded at his question. She thought that if he asked for something too inappropriate, she could make him ask for something else… she just hoped that both could find something in between that would make him happy and not exceed some of the restrictions that she had agreed with the other girls.

 

Trying not to think about it for now, she believed that it would be best if they changed the subject and so she decided to ask about what he said before.

 

" You said you wanted to correct something, what was it? ”

 

"Oh, it’s true. Let's do that first before I forget it again.

 

There is a ritual that I need to perform with you, Haruna. I already did it with the other girls who meet the conditions and only you remain. ”

 

"A-A ritual?… W-what kind of ritual? ”

 

Because that sounded like it was something even more intimate than even her promise from a moment ago, she couldn't help but get nervous when she heard him say that... the only thing that calmed her down a bit was that Alexander's face didn't indicate that this was something lewd. Moreover, if the other girls had done it too, then she believed there should be less chance of it being something like that.

 

“Don't worry, it's not a strange thing… although it may be a bit embarrassing.

 

I have an ability that allows me to give another person a quite useful skill and with which this person can be strengthened more quickly, although, in order to transmit this skill, it is necessary to do some things first.

 

Simplifying things, I need to give you something, and you, Haruna, you need to swear your love to me… ”

 

" E-eh? S-swear to love you? !! ”

 

When Haruna heard the first part of what he said, she had sighed in relief. But then when he explains the steps of the ritual, her nervousness returns, and this time in an even more intense way than before.

 

There was certainly nothing wrong and inappropriate that they had to do to carry out the ritual, but… the problem was that it was very similar to a wedding ceremony! Perhaps this was easier and without so many complications, but if anyone observes this and comparing them, they probably won’t find many differences between the two things.

 

So the nervousness this time was due to a completely different feeling than the last time... for her, this was perhaps even more intense than just having some physical intimacy with him...

 

Then, suddenly pictures of her wearing a white dress, and Alexander wearing a tuxedo invaded her head and made endless emotions swirl in her stomach.

 

"Let's go"

 

Unfortunately for Haruna, Alexander does not give her time to calm down, and taking her hand he drags her to the principal office in the school building. Although it seemed that they were the only ones here now, not wanting to have any interruption, he sought a place away from the eyes of others.

 

Furthermore, in his mind, her previous words were still echoing…this time he would not wait for a mature woman to fulfill her promise like with Yuriko before! So after the ritual, he would make her keep her word!

 

"This is the item I chose for my promise to you, Haruna."

 

Arriving at the office, Alexander quickly releases her hand, turns around, and makes appear a choker with the black strap, with various symbols embedded in it, and a dark blue gem in the center. It was a bit simple, but perhaps for that reason, it had a touch of elegance...

 

“Perhaps this one seems to be simple, but I’m sure it is much more valuable than the most jeweled necklace in this world. This chocker has the ability to protect the user for a few minutes from any attack.

 

Haruna, would you agree to be my woman and be with me for the rest of our lives? ”

 

Since Haruna still seemed puzzled and surprised, Alexander decided to start the ceremony while she had her eyes on the chocker that was in his hands. He had been through this several times already, so he wasn't as nervous as he had been before… well, perhaps it was impossible that there wasn't a great emotion that filled his chest no matter how many times he did this.

 

"E-emmm ... Alexander ... a-are you sure? I am much older than you, you know?

 

…after all, in a few years, you will have to take care of an old woman if you do this… ”

 

When she heard the boy's words in front of her holding the necklace, she couldn't control various things from surging in her head.

 

Even though she had previously agreed to date Alexander, a part of her thought of her relationship with him as merely platonic one... that this was something that happened simply given the circumstances of today's world...she had thought about just enjoying this until he gets tired from it and then decided to end this seemingly absurd relationship. Maybe that would be a little cruel, but for her, it was also a little fair since she couldn't shake the feeling that she was the one taking advantage of him.

 

But now with this, things seemed to take a course more formal than she had thought would be, and the words that she had already asked before escaped her mouth again.

 

 

“Haruna… in the future, I intend to have, the age… no, time itself should not matter. It may be impossible to understand now, but in the future, I want to overcome the power of the time itself ... so, you don't have to worry about it.

 

So, instead of worrying about this, you should rather worry more about having to endure me for an eternity, you know? We have known for a while, and you know I'm a person who gets carried away by his emotions... so surely there will be many times when I will make you mad "

 

"..."

 

 

Written By:

Drack

 

Edited By:

XArezzX

 

Hello!!

I just wanted to make an announcement. If I close a month (2nd day of the month) with 75 p-a-t-r-e-o-n-s supporting the novel, then I promise to get 5 chapters a week during that month, Monday through Friday (from the region where I live).

So be sure to invite and recommend the novel to all your friends !!

 

https://www.patreon.com/Drack21

Is seems that WN is baned the word (p-a-t-r-e-o-n), so "*******" is (p-a-t-r-e-o-n) without "-"

 

I also wanted to ask to see if there was someone who wanted to support me to edit the previous chapters, I think that way there will be more people who are a little more demanding with grammar interested in the novel.

If you are interested in supporting me on that, you can leave me a message in the comments or on Facebook.

 

Thanks for the support!!

 

71