Chapter 69 Arrival at primary school
5.4k 7 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The cars move through the streets of the city where you could only see abandoned cars next to the zombies that roamed the place. In the houses on the sides, no movement was seen, its inhabitants either decided to abandon them to try to find a safer place, or they had become in those zombies that walked around.

The search for survivors did not look like something very optimistic when witnessing all this ... but well, we couldn't go down and check house by house, besides it was also idiocy to go screaming through the streets if there was someone inside.

So we were only looking for places where the presence of people was observed, this was not so difficult. Since, if we saw barricades that blocked access to zombies or found many bodies of these lying on the ground with fight marks, it could only mean that there were people struggling to survive in the area.

In this way, we found a couple of groups with whom we talked offering to join our camp. Upon hearing Soichiro's MLDW information, then they didn't hesitate to get on the cargo cars that came behind us.

Repeating this process a couple of times, in a few hours we arrived at the school where Komuro's mother worked ... seeing the place the nervousness of this on his face was even more noticeable.

"No matter what the result will be, it's better than staying with uncertainty for the rest of your life, Komuro"

"... yes, you're right Alexander-san"

"Don't worry Takashi, Aunt Haruna was always a very intelligent and skilled woman. She will be fine, and surely Iruka-chan will have protected for her"

"Yes, you must be optimistic Komuro. You can't think pessimistically until you see it ..."

Seeing him that way I can not help myself saying a few words, then Rei tries to cheer him up and Yamada too, but when the sentence the latter says becomes a bit bleak, then he decides to stop. The others like Niki, Misuzu and Hirano nod to support him morally, by listening and putting his eyes on each one of them, Komuro takes a deep breath and answers them trying to put a smile on his face.

"Then let's go down and look for your mother and sister"

With my words, the cars stop behind the school fence and we begin to get off. The first thing we do is take care of the zombies in the place ... or so we were supposed to do.

Being focused on seeing his mood, I did not realize that the place around the school had no zombies ... there were no bodies thrown away. Damn, this is not a good start ... this can usually mean two things.

One is that some people have been treated with zombie bodies to prevent a disease from spreading ... but this is a primary school, so that possibility is very low. Even adult men with training such as the military and police had their places invaded by large numbers of zombies, so it is difficult to imagine that a group of children and teachers could protect this place.

"Be careful ... there may be evolved zombies in this place"

I did n't want to be the one to give Komuro bad news, but I had to ensure the safety of others by warning them of the circumstances since it was very likely that this place was clean of zombies since that was the second reason ... that there were some evolved that Eat the normal ones.

It was a behavior that we had seen before when the zombies in an area were few and one managed to evolve if he had no other enemies to attack, he would fill his stomach with the crystals of the normals. Although such cases occurred more in enclosed areas, where the number of zombies was more limited.

"…it's okay"

Komuro responds to me with a more somber face since things seemed that they would not be so good for those inside the school ... if there is still a human there alive.

"Let's get in"

Soichiro and his group also get out of the car and when he arrives says in a determined way, assent his words and someone opens the fence that blocked the road to enter.

I honestly didn't like the idea of having to go to an elementary school ... it wasn't just only because I had to discover unfortunate things about Komuro's family. One of the things I disliked most about this world was having to see and face little zombie children.

I admit that I can be a damn at times, but even I know my limits. I will never take advantage of a child and just seeing someone else does it displeases me to the point of wanting to kill the abuser, so entering a school where I could meet unfortunate little children caused me a bad feeling.

Just thinking about what they had to go through and seeing the wounds that led them to become zombies, turned my stomach and made me nauseous.

"Aren't we going in Alex-san?"

As I stayed at the entrance of the school while breathing deeply to prepare myself mentally for what I could see later, Saeko who finds it strange that I don't advance asks me by tilting her head.

"Yes, let's follow the others"

I wanted to answer that we were better off watching the surroundings, but I couldn't be so accommodating to myself. It would not be the first time that I see a zombie child and in this world, it sure was far from being the last.

In addition, with my domain I can avoid having casualties that can be avoided if some zombie makes an ambush, so it was essential that I also enter the premises.

I enter with others what appears to be the school's playground, but unlike my expectations, what receives us are not small zombies.

"Woouuff"

Only having a few steps of having entered a loud howl is heard. I was kind of weird, the first thing I thought was that it would be a new type of zombie, but when I put my eyes on the source of the sound, what I see is a big dog ... ¿ or a wolf? What does a wolf do in the middle of the city? ... no, that doesn't matter. I thought that the Japanese wolves had gone extinct long ago, wasn't it?

The wolf had a blackish fur, in addition to a large size ... it was about 1.5 meters high and almost 3 meters long with everything and its hairy tail. Well, a wolf should n't be that size, but it doesn't look like a zombie either ... what the hell is it? With that doubt in my mind, I use my evaluation on it.

[Canis level 33]

Shit! That thing is strong. Besides, that name I think had something to do with the scientific name of dogs ...

[Alexander, you are correct. As there is no specification in the system of that being, this only identifies it as someone from the same family as the dogs]

I can understand that at first glance Aurora ... the problem is what is doing a damn dog in the middle of a city full of zombies ... also, I thought that a dog in this world would not pass the first limit.

[I told you that this world was evolving, and all beings in it will have to go through the trials of this and become stronger if they want to survive. That not only includes humans, all the beasts in this world are the same, but since you've been moving in a city and its surroundings, there aren't many animals here.

In fact, human beings mainly dependent on their intellect strengthens, for that they get stronger more slowly. Beasts that have always lived a life with the fundamental law of the nature of the survival of the fittest, have a better chance of adapting to the change]

Haa? So this thing must have been the pet of someone?

"Shit! Didn't they teach the owner of this thing that he should take his pet for a walk on a leash? What happens if he bites someone? ... If I find him, I'll make sure to make him pay for that mistake."

"No ... I think that thing is probably eaten anyone who tries to put a leash on it ..."

"What do we do Alexander-san?"

"Obviously taking care of it, it doesn't seem friendly, right? Or you want to try to pet it to see if it is meek?"

"Grrr"

"N-no ... it is showing all its while teeth when seeing us, so I don't think it's necessary to do it to understand that is very aggressive"

Listening to the things that Aurora tells me and being upset about that, there are meaningless complaints from my mouth to meet a giant dog. Perhaps being bewildered by the strangeness of the situation, Komuro replies to my words without worrying that they are just nonsense that I say because of my surprise.

Then having relieved me a little of the frustration I felt, Yamada on the other side asks me and so I answer what is obvious, then the dog seems to find our discussion unpleasant because it sees us while roars.

"Hirano, do you think you can take care of it with your rifle?"

"I'll try, Alexander-kun"

Since seems hostile, we can only take care of it, for that reason I turn with Hirano and ask him to shoot it. His rifle, leaving aside the LAV cannon is the weapon with the greatest caliber we have, so it can cause it more damage and maybe even kill it with one shot.

In addition, it is good first to see how fast this dog is, it is not very smart that we attack it without knowing anything about it. First we must determine its speed and agility, also those claws and fangs do not look like ornaments.

"Wait!"

At the moment when Hirano was adjusting his rifle to aim, a shout it is heard from within the school premises doing what was happening at this moment even more confusing. Immediately a woman with short black hair, with a length a little below her chin runs at here.

She looked like someone between the ages of 30 to 40. Personally, I think she was closer to the age of 30, she had a bust gifted enough to stand out and wide hips ... no doubt that was the body of a mature woman, and a remarkable one among them!

"Stop!!"

After seeing her carefully I shout ah Hirano to stop ... if she had been a guy who came out screaming, I would shoot first and then ask what happened, but at least I had to hear what beauty was going to say, I didn't want to be hated by her without even knowing her.

"Hashi! Stop!"

"Huun ~"

In the next moment, we witnessed something incredible, the dog actually had an owner ... besides, this one seemed quite tame. When the woman scolds it immediately stops growling, then lowers its ears and head submissively while letting out a sad groan.

The dog treats her as if she were someone superior to its, which seems strange to me since I had seen her level that is 33, with doubts I put my eyes on the woman using evaluation ... and as I thought, she was not stronger than the wolf, although she had exceeded her first limit. Also the ability she possessed that appeared indicated the reason for what was happening this.

[Tamer level 16]

"Mom!!"

"Aunt Haruna !!"

"E-eh? T-takashi ... and also Rei-chan"

Already surprised by the information I obtained from the system about her, Komuro and Rei raise this one more for one level when I hear their words.

So that's Komuro's mom? Well, if I look at both of them in detail... no, she is beautiful and Komuro is just another guy ... maybe he is adopted?

"Takashi! Rei-chan! I'm so glad you're both fine."

While I was debating Komuro's unknown provenance, Haruna-san runs and hugs the two people she named while shedding tears of joy ... it's not fair ... I was the one who stopped Hirano from shooting it at your dog! Where is my hug?

"Fufufu, don't worry Alex-san, I'll hug you"

Saeko must have noticed on my face how bad I felt about the difference in treatment, so she wrapped her arms affectionately from my back ... well, now I feel better.

"Every day I was so worried about what could have happened to you Takashi ... I'm really so happy to see you safe"

"I-I was also worried about you, mom... and Iruka too... where is she?"

"Don't worry, she's fine too. She's inside with the other people who made their shelter at this school."

"Haruna-san, I'm glad you're well"

"Oh, Soichiro-san, so it's you who has been taking care of these guys"

"... well, I don't think I can say that I have been taking care of them. We have all supported each other. Your son and Rei-chan have helped many people, you should be proud of him"

"... I see, they are certainly great kids... but Soichiro-san, you shouldn't make young children face the zombies... look at him, isn't he the same age as of some of the kids in this school?"

Soichiro joins the conversation between mother and son, how they are treated between them and for what they say, seems to be old acquaintances.

After hearing Soichiro's words, she examines our entire group and when she puts her eyes on me, then she makes her last comment.

"That's…"

"Mama, Alexander-san-"

Soichiro finds no words to explain why I am in this group fighting against zombies. Well, Haruna-san's logic is not bad. Also, Komuro tries to say something but I speak to interrupting him while I cover my face and pretend to cry with my best acting skills.

"Soichiro is so cruel Haruna-san ... hick ... he forces me to kill zombies even though they are so scary ... snif ..."

"Poor little ..."

Quickly she comes to where I am and snatches me from Saeko's arms and lifting me up trying to comfort me, in the next moment she directs a hard look towards Soichiro who is speechless for what happens.

[Beep]

[Mission / Main "Conquest of the Heart (Haruna) -F"

To maintain confidence in a person must be based on some emotion, the stronger the greater security will be created.

Requirements: Affection 100 or Loyalty 100 Current: 80

Reward: 1x Coupon for a random object range [F]
1x Summoning Scroll : Monster Soul level 1
Increasing a skill range [Tame]
]

Looking closer, she has a very beautiful face ... the most characteristic thing about her is a mole under her right eye that makes her look more sensual. Also, when she takes me in her arms it is not the same as Shizuka who every time she does tries to suffocate me, she carefully holds me as if I was something fragile.

Although I must say that Shizuka's way of embracing has its advantages ... maybe a small inconvenience is not as bad, not being able to breathe for a moment of happiness maybe is something fair... damn Shisuka, it's your fault that I have masochistic thoughts now and also for the emptiness I feel for the way Haruna-san hugs me.

"No, mama. The weapons that hang on his waist are not ornate, besides Alexander-san is one of the leaders of our camp. You cannot be fooled by his appearance, of the people here he is probably one of the that more zombies have killed... "

"Yes, Aunt! Probably now he just acting like a victim for getting hugged. He's only a little pervert, so you have to be careful with him."

"Eh? Really?... Well ... it looks like you're a naughty kid, right? ... your name is Alexander?"

While I was thinking about the different ways of hugging of the two women, Komuro and Rei discover me. Tch, I'll make Alice-chan spread more rumors about you Komuro, that will be your punishment for ruining my moment with Haruna-san. Then about Rei ... I'll look for something to get even with her.

As for Haruna-san's answer when she learns the truth about me, just keep smiling at me while she still carries me ... she doesn't seem to have bothered and also seems someone who likes children a lot because of what she looks like, maybe that's why became an elementary school teacher.

"Well let's get in to talk, the others inside should be worried about what was going on here. We should go explain to them that everything is fine and that there is no problem. Hashi, stay calm out here."

"So let's get in to discuss things, you stay out here too, we don't want scare insiders when many armed people enter"

"Yes, Soichiro-san !!"

Haruna-san turns around and heads to the school's facilities while saying that ... doesn't she intend to get me down? Not that it matters, just I was curious why she continues carrying me, though not as if I have complaints about this. She is very soft and emanates a somewhat maternal and warm aura.

Komuro and Rei run after us to reach us, Saeko just sighs and also walks into the school ... I'm sorry Saeko-chan, I'll make up for it later.

Finally, Soichiro gives orders to our men to stay outside ... if you think about it, it's a bit sad that they received the same treatment as a dog, I hope they don't mind that so much.

With that thought in my mind, Haruna-san enters the building that was in front of us and immediately begins to walk down some corridors. Having nothing to do, I decide to lie on her by crossing my arms around her neck ... in truth this is very comfortable, so it doesn't matter if you look at me with those eyes Komuro... I won't stop.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! New Chapter!!

Thanks to everyone for your support and reading SES. Remember to visit my patreon so this novel can continue, no matter the amount of contribution Alexander and I will be very grateful and you will have the benefit of being able to read the chapters before the others.
.
https://www.patreon.com/Drack21

Also if you can go to the page of the novel and give a like there, I appreciated it.

https://www.facebook.com/System-evolution-of-soul-101129721342560/?view_public_for=101129721342560

See you in the next chapter.

104