1: Awakening of the Ender System and a Gift package from Mojang [REVISED]
533 17 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Like some novels on this site, this story has a few weird points. Try not to cringe and rate the story badly, please, and thank you.

- Unreliable Author tls123.

=== System Online ===

=== Loading Game World 0 → Entering Game World 0 ===

=== Game World Start! ===

◊ ◊ ◊

'How long have I been asleep?' said a petite figure groggily sitting herself up.

'My head is a mess right now...'

Looking around herself in a daze, the young girl realized she was no longer in her apartment bedroom, but was instead now lying on a meadow of fresh green grass 3 inches tall.

It was this same grass that had awoken her from her peaceful sleep by tickling her exposed skin.

The endless meadow of grass stretched onward to infinite, disappearing into the horizon like a super flat world- void of any pits or mounds and occasionally sporting a few flowers like roses, dandelions, and daisies or just plain tall grass.

Estelle recalled her name and finally remembered the last part of her dream before waking up here.

In her dream, there floated an ominous pearl in the shape of an eye- somewhat like a dragon's eye- violet-purple-like flames with a vertical pupil surrounded by interlacing glass blocks with strange runes carved into them.

Whispers of an unknown language spoke to her, calling for her, controlling her to reach forward and grasp it, which she did, shattering the fragile pearl, creating an explosion, and turning it into wisps of flames that entered her body.

[Ding! Detected the host's consciousness has awoken.]

[Scanning the hosts' body...]

[Scanning complete. Detected the hosts' soul has successfully fused with the Ender God Crystal.]

[Awakening the Ender System...]

[Awakening successful.]

[A gift package has been stored inside the hosts' inventory.]

Mouth agape, eyes wide open, and still in a daze, Estelle raises her arm to tap on a flashing icon at the bottom left corner of the translucent screen floating in front of her.

The icon of a simple leather bag expanded until it covered the screen. Inside the inventory were 26 empty gray boxes with the 27th occupied at the top left by a red gift box with the amount "x1" shown on the bottom right of the gift box icon.

Clicking on the gift box, a vast amount of information entered her head smoothly without straining her mind. Soon after that, two runic bands jumped out from the inventory to wrap around her wrists.

The runic bands were called the Alchemic Band (left, blue) and Forgery Band (right, orange) respectively.

Alchemy referred to the creation of potions, enchantments, materials storage, transmutation, and magic.

Forgery referred to the harvesting, absorption, storage of materials, crafting of various items, weapons, and equipment, and refinement or reforging of the previously mentioned crafts or materials.

It took a while for Estelle to grasp the huge amount of information and adapt to the situation, but when she did, she had a strange look on her face.

"Isn't this just a Minecraft system with some of the RLCraft mods? Well, I guess it is Real Life Minecraft now..."

Apart from these two abilities, there was-

Inventory Panel:

  • Hotbar (9)
  • Off-hand slot (1)
  • Armor slots (6)
  • Vanity Slots (6)
  • Bountiful Baubles & Trinkets slots (9)
  • Appraisal.

Attributes Panel:

  • Leveling.
  • Proficiency Skills.
  • Passive Skills.

Location Panel:

  • Minimap.
  • Atlas.
  • Instance Dungeon.
  • Events.

Enhancements Panel:

  • Enchantments.
  • Reforging (Items, Weapons, and Equipment).
  • Advanced Rune Reader.
  • Artifact Crafting.
  • Gems & Talismans.

Admin Panel:

  • Creative Mode.

Five boxes representing the aforementioned panels lined the side of the floating system window, each with its own basic icons; Inventory was a bag, and Attributes had an anvil with a sword piercing through it from top to bottom.

Location had the simple icon of the Earth, Enhancements was a book with a simple rune on it, and Admin had an image of a cog or gear icon which was the universal icon for the settings menu, however, this setting was gray and couldn't be accessed at the moment.

From the information she received, Estelle knew how to navigate through the system and did so with ease.

She tapped on the world icon and then opened the Atlas. Located at the top of her screen were the words "Game World 0." It was a super flat world but she currently had nothing on her -except for some casual clothes- or any experience points to use the Creative Mode setting.

Thus, with nothing better to do in this empty world and not too interested in exploring it, she chose to enter the only saved world in her list dubbed "Game World 1."

=== Ending Game World 0 → Loading Game World 1 → Entering Game World 1 ===

=== Game World Start! ===

◊ ◊ ◊

In the Marvel Multiverse on Earth located in New York, Manhatten- one of the most chaotic places in America among the worst of the world even- Hell's Kitchen.

In an inconspicuous alley, littered with garbage and suspicious stains of varying colors and odors, opened a purple portal. Jumping out from this portal was a woman 2 meters tall wearing a purple shirt, black pants, and black sneakers.

She had waist-length wavy, silky black hair but the most outstanding feature about her was her purple eyes with vertical pupils surrounded by a ring of fire. When she blinked, however, the ring of fire disappeared and her pupils dilated back to a circle.

Strangely, instead of trying to figure out where she was, Estella felt a force compelling her to gather materials and a sort of mental prompt reminding her that this was just a game.

And with that thought constantly at the front of her mind, Estelle entered a sort of gamer mentality as she started planning what to do.

"First things first, gathering materials to craft basic tools. Then I can think about food, housing, and armor when I have the resources and time."

Estelle immediately began searching for materials- specifically sticks and gravel- to make a flint knife treating this world and her new life like a game.

Before she could make a move however the sound of irregular footsteps accompanied by inaudible grumbling entered her eyes. When she raised her head to see what it was, she just so happened to lock eyes with a disheveled middle-aged man with a potbelly and reeking of alcohol.

"Oh? Must be my lucky- hic- day. Such a pretty little thing wandering alone in the middle of the night. Fuck, I finally have something to relieve some stress from losing that bet earlier. Hehe, be an obedient little bitch and play with this daddy, damned whore."

Estelle ignored the drunkard's disgusting words and approached him with leisure.

The drunkard mistaking this as her accepting the situation grinned widely as he pulled out a knife from his jacket pocket. "Very good, you little slut. You must have done this before, looking at your natural movements. But this won't be any fun without a little resistance."

One drunkard and one woman closed the distance between them. The drunkard reached forward to grab her shoulder and push her down but stumbled a little. Estelle caught this opportunity and immediately jumped forward swinging her fist at his face.

'What the hell? What can this bitch's twig-like arm do to me-' Little did he know that would be the last thing he would ever think until his next life.

Bam!

As if a speeding truck had smashed into him, the drunkard's face visibly caved inward from the force and power behind Estelle's bunch. His nose was broken, several broken teeth flew to the back of his throat, and a part of his skull cracked, instantly knocking him unconscious.

Estelle didn't know the complications behind the players' settings but knew that someone who could destroy blocks of iron and diamond, and even obsidian with their bare hands, was a force to be reckoned with, and an advantage Estelle accepted very quickly; a players' physique was vastly different from a human's, after all, and her perverted strength was just one of the many benefits it brought.

Estelle picked up the knife the drunkard man dropped and casually stabbed him in the chest.

In her eyes, there was a health bar above his head with a number beside it representing his level at level 7.

Her first attack aimed at a vital part which increased the damage he would take, and since she jumped, her attack would unconditionally be a critical strike, further increasing the damage up to a total of 6 hit points leaving him with 4 hit points remaining. Her last action of stabbing him in the chest finally depleted the remaining hp he had.

The drunkard's body rapidly decayed surprising Estelle. Clothes burned, flesh melted and blood boiled until there was nothing left but his skeleton lying on the cold filthy ground.

Specks of colorful light escaped his body during this process, absorbed by Estelle, turning into experience points raising her level from 0 to 3.

Experience points obtained from killing mobs were very simple. A third of it would be absorbed by her, a third taken by the will of the world, and the last third turned into a random material/resource the mob was primarily made of. In this case, Estelle received a chunk of human flesh.

Apart from the human flesh, she also obtained a blunt stainless steel knife (7%), a pack of cigarettes (3%), a lighter (17%), and a Dirty Robe. The numbered percentages represented how much durability the item had left.

Estelle placed the Blunt Stainless Steel Knife (7%) in her 1st Hotbar. The rest of the items were placed inside her inventory except for the Dirty Robe which was equipped, giving her half a point of armor or 1 point in defense. Then she walked out of the alley and into the street dyed flashing a multitude of colors from neon signs.

The Dirty Robe she equipped took up her chestplate spot in the Vanity slot. Thankfully, the Ender System purified the Dirty Robe so it only looked like the drunkards but didn't smell like piss, shit, and vomit. Her features now had some disguise, but there was one thing she couldn't hide and that was her physique.

She had perfect curves with a golden ratio but was tall for a woman standing at 2 meters.

She looked just like any other Caucasian, but now her features were covered save for her attractive figure unable to hide behind the Dirty Robe.

Anyway, perhaps something had happened in the city as the place wasn't as busy as she had thought.

Only the occasional hooker smoking on the corners of the street or hooligans up to no good roamed the streets.

Some of these hooligans noticed Estelle's conspicuous appearance in this dark side of town and approached her with malicious intent.

But like the drunkard, they were dealt with all the same, turning into experience points for Estelle and giving her some items, resources, and money.

Estelle wasn't just idly walking down the streets. She was looking for suitable materials to craft the first tool she needed — a pickaxe.

She needed something to mine stone, and the best option would be a wooden pickaxe.

However, she needed 3 units of wood, and a unit of wood, or any block of material, covered an area of 1 cubic meter.

Which was why she was currently walking down the streets on an undetermined path, looking for a large enough tree to harvest from.

As she searched, she occupied her thoughts on the Attributes panel she opened, browsing through the Passive Skills Category I: Combat Specialization.

◊ ◊ ◊

Random Crits (Lvl 0):

  • Randomly multiplies damage output for direct attacks.
  • +5% chance per level.
  • Max Level 20.
  • Additional Critical Strike Chance is converted to Critical Strike Damage or Damage Multiplier.

Melee Damage (Lvl 0):

  • Increases direct damage output (requires level 1 Random Crits).
  • +5% direct damage per level.
  • No level limit.

Archery & Marksmanship (Lvl 0):

  • Increases the power of projectiles (requires level 1 Melee Damage).
  • +5% bowstring drawback speed per level.
  • +5% reload speed per level.
  • +1% Trigger finger speed per level.
  • No level limit.

Projectile Speed (Lvl 0):

  • Increased projectile travel speed.
  • +10% speed per level.
  • No level limit.

Stealth (Lvl 0):

  • Decreases mob detection range.
  • -5% detection range per level.
  • Conceals your presence when in dimly lit environments or when hiding.
  • +5% concealment per level.
  • Max level 20.

Stealth Damage (Lvl 0 — requires level 1 in Stealth):

  • Increase damage when sneaking or hiding.
  • +15% projectile damage per level.
  • +30% melee damage per level.
  • No level limit.

Stealth Speed (Lvl 0 — requires 1 level in Stealth Damage and Athletics):

  • Increases speed when in stealth.
  • +10% speed per level.
  • No level limit.

Shield Proficiency (Lvl 0):

  • Shields block unblockable damage occasionally.
  • +10% chance of full block per level.
  • Max Level: 10.

Iron Skin (Lvl 0 — requires 1 level in Shield Proficiency):

  • Reduces damage taken from all sources.
  • +5% damage reduction per level.
  • +1% damage reduction per level after level 5.
  • Max level: 30.

Transmute I (Lvl 0 — rank upgrades every fifth level, awakening additional abilities):

  • Changes the structure of an inorganic material.
  • +5% transmutate speed.
  • No level limit.

◊ ◊ ◊

Estelle's level had risen to 21. Each subcategory required one level worth of experience points to advance to level 1. Every following level needed an additional level up to level 5 which increased by an increment of ten times.

For example, to level a subcategory from 0 to 5 would require 5 levels. Levels 5 to 10 required 50 levels. Levels 10 to 15 required 500 levels. This goes on indefinitely or if the subcategory has reached the level limit.

Without hesitation, Estelle placed a point into Shield Proficiency, advancing it to Level 1, and unlocking the availability of Iron Skin which she upgraded to Level 5 immediately.

Her level dropped from 21 to 15. Damage reduction was now at 25%, which means a quarter of damage taken from all sources was nullified. giving her a permanent Resistance I buff.

Random Crits, Melee Damage, and Stealth were all upgraded to Level 5, reducing her level back to 0.

But it was worth it as her damage output, critical strike chance, and stealth all increased by 25%. Making her both stronger, sturdier, and stealthier.

18