Chapter 3: Finding a disciple
2.7k 6 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took Samuel 10 full days to narrow down his choices. He did not know what he was looking for so let his manhood guide his choices. He had read and heard that it guided many a man through their life mostly to their detriment. So was it not working for him? There was no, "I must have her!" moment which he was looking for. 

He had given up looking based on talent because he could make an argument for any. Mainly that they were irrelevant in the grand scheme of things as even a pauper could be turned into a dragon under his hands. That realization took him a day, he had not one but two breakthrough destinies designed to enhance his cultivation growth and power. If he were to push that on any non-heaven's chosen they would become powerful by that merit alone.

After the second day, he had even given up basing it through his little head as it too was clearly not helping. So, he decided he would choose based on work ethic and neediness. He figured if his disciple was grateful and saw him as some kind of savior they would work themselves to the bone trying to earn his approval. He could reward them with cultivation and techniques handsomely as it was always his original intent which would only feed the loop. Eventually, he would have loyal underlings who would be synonymous with additional limbs. 

The more he thought about it the more he liked his ingenious plan. So, he started rifling through the sect to find the most down-on-their-luck or ostracized disciples who still had the strength to continue. It was another day before he found what he was looking for.

A woman whose physique was more suited to child rearing than cultivation was trudging through her life. The traditional martial arts training was bad on her wide hips and sharp movements were unlikely due to her massive bust. To top it all off, her physique seemed to be generally weaker than the average which did nothing to help her.

That did not stop her though, she went day in and day regardless of all the stress it put on her body. In the small window, Samuel had seen her train she suffered two injuries due to her 'unfit' vessel. On the more 'magical' side of things, as even an inert core could still exert some of its properties on the world, she had more success but not by much. 

This side, however, seemed to stem from people who wanted her to fail. Her fellow female disciples called her a 'perfect-cumdump' behind her back, which roughly translated to her body being designed to be nothing more than a convenient object for men to have intercourse with. It was a very big plus in Samuel's opinion and he had squared away that knowledge for later. He found what sort of body types he should be looking for if sex was his primary deciding factor. 

The males of the population seem to ask for sexual favors more often than not but are shut down which leads to her being even more alienated. Because of the strict rules on un-consented sexual conduct they do not force themselves. But as Samuel had learned the hard way, any rule could be bent without being broken. In this case, harassment to bully her into sex seemed to be the option they settled on. Samuel made a mental note to teach those kids a lesson. They sullied the name of the righteous sect and although elders had a very hands-off approach to the initiates as they believed hardship built character, the same could not be said if she became a disciple and decided to ask for justice for her mistreatment. Samuel would make sure she knew she had that option.

What made him curious, was why she had not succumbed. Sex was encouraged among everyone as it was so intrinsic to the path of a cultivator. Sure, outliers like him existed but he was an exception and not the rule. Why did everyone hate the fact that she had a body that had been apparently designed for sex?

Jealousy, as it turned out, was the main cause. She ran afoul of another woman who was her in terms of general physique but worse in every category. She, however, used her body as a currency, a perfectly reasonable outcome. If one had a resource, to not use it when required was peak stupidity. That woman felt that the 'cumdump' would ruin her perfect little world and so made it her mission to ruin her opponent first.

By the same token, the 'cumdump' was extremely stupid in keeping her chastity intact. Samuel had to dig deep to find out why. As it turned out, the stupid woman believed in 'true love' and decided that when she would be chosen as a 'disciple' her 'master' would be the one for her. Samuel could not even begin to decipher the level of idiotic hope in that mindset. Especially, when she still had the sense of mind to realize why she was being mistreated and more often than not cried in the comfort of the small hut she called her home.

What Samuel himself did not realize was that he had become invested in the young woman's future. The man had no entertainment to speak of at all in his life and this was peak drama, one of hope and sorrow. Like a fan complaining about the shortcomings of his favorite character he yelled and became frustrated when the woman would show her shortcomings or when she suffered an injustice. His joy eclipsed hers when she found any modicum of success as though they were his own.

It took him a full 7 days to realize that he could easily fix the woman's life.

How one may ask? By simply taking her in as a disciple.

He had completely forgotten his original intent. He had somehow started treating it like a live act and became a spectator. It took the woman being pushed so far that her body nearly broke down and him wanting to change the script badly to remember that he very well could.

He was thankful that nobody was there to witness his blunder and accompanying embarrassment as he moved.

He had found his first disciple. 

 

71