Chapter 2: Preparation
2.8k 6 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Samuel was doing something only mortals did with any regularity, he was playing with his dick. This was not masturbation, Samuel was so pure in matters of sex that he did not know what masturbation was. What he was doing was checking if his little dragon still functioned. The only thing he had used it for was expelling waste and he had not done that in close to 70 years. 

If he was being completely honest since his secluded cultivation of 20 years he did not even change clothes. Using the magical nature of his robes to keep them clean and his own power to keep any 'impurity' from even touching him. So it was quite a novel sight for a master of his caliber to have opened his robes and poke his manhood like it was some alien creature.

Samuel thought that the sensations were still there so his manhood could still be used... at least he hoped so. He never used his equipment and he was not even sure that it could even perform its normal function.

Other outer elders would probably laugh at his 'innocent' antics but never to his face. Samuel was leagues above every other outer elder in the Heavenly World sect, his strength surpassed even most of the core elders. Only the grand elders and the sect leader were truly untouchable by his current strength.

After some tests, poking, and prodding along with a bit of essence manipulation, he felt that it was good enough to do what it was made to do.

He now had to do something he never had had to throughout his entire time as a heaven's chosen of the sect; get a disciple.

 He knew what to do in principle, every elder was taught how to get 'disciples'.

There were two ways, peruse through the 'initiates' who were still mortals mostly used for labor around the sect. They joined the sect in hopes of someday becoming a 'disciple' as well as the absurd level of pay they got for acting for the sect. That was the easy, quick and safe way but the options were limited and there were only so many 'initiates' that could fit in the sects. There were still tens of thousands. But compared to the billions upon billions out across the wider world it was truly a pitiful amount. The catch was that in the sect, there was a minimum standard of quality, out in the vast wilderness the quality would fluctuate massively and even if he found one he was willing to take as a disciple there was no guarantee not to mention the time it would take to hunt one down in the first place.

Deciding that for his first, he should take a safer more realistic option, given he lacked any experience in getting 'disciples', he focused his will into his soul and brought out a shimmering blue sword made of pure hardened essence. Given that he barely traveled he had not bothered to learn any flying techniques and if he broke through to soul formation he could simply walk on air.

Even that was not necessary because when he had broken through into the Essence condensation stage, he had wanted a weapon for his breakthrough destiny and the universe provided giving him the first of his two soul swords, the blue massacre. Since it could act by itself and float in the air, Samuel found he could use it as a flying sword.

With a thought, the magical doors to his personal cultivation chamber burst open and all the essence that amassed over the last 20 years started leaking out. Many would lament the loss of such a holy place of concentrated essence but Samuel did not care. He had a destiny that specifically helped him cultivate and he could turn any sealed room into a cultivation site. 

He sent his divine sense out through the entire sect scouring the initiates to see what he had to work with. What he found made him stop. None of the initiates had bad talent, they were all pretty decent. What stopped them from becoming heaven's chosen, however, was their cores. Unlike him or any heaven's chosen who could activate their cores, most mortals could not.

Their cores, a small seed at the center of their waste, were grey meaning they were inert and would never activate outside the intervention of a heaven's chosen. The world was a cruel place and sometimes effort did not matter if you were not blessed or lucky.

He removed all men from his senses. He appreciated the female form much more than a male's and if he was to have a parasite sucking on his dick it would rather be something he actually liked looking at. The number he had to choose from was reduced to half and much more pleasant. He guessed his male instincts were still active which was a plus. Now he needed to use that to guide him. Like those absurdly stupid books he read, he needed to think with his little brain.

This was very difficult. He did not know how it worked. 

Samuel did not realize it at the moment but he had spent his whole life suppressing and ignoring his natural processes, he had started before puberty so his hormones. To say that he was rusty would an understatement of epic magnitudes and he was blindly tried to pull on feelings he had never allowed himself to build.

The future was truly bright.

 

 

66