Chapter 6: First oral experience
2.9k 5 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Samuel did not know pleasure like this could exist.

What he had expected was a burst of physical pleasure followed by quick understanding and then complete control which would cement his idea of sex being nothing more than a passing distraction. 

What he found had transcended anything and everything he had ever felt before. It was not only physical either.

He had the first release of his life and at that moment he felt a sense of spiritual fulfillment the likes of which he had never felt before. His body almost glowed as he broke into the middle stage of the nascent from that one moment where all thoughts seemed to disengage. 

Afterward, there was this strange sense of loss that did not last long as he almost jumped from his sword being continued to be polished past that unbelievable high. But he was a nascent soul expert keeping himself centered was something he knew well so he kept his poise as his disciple decided one helping was not enough.

The fluid was swallowed as fast as he could produce, he had read that the taste was fairly addictive and desirable but he had underestimated just how much. He now had the presence of mind to check the soul of his now actual disciple and all he found there was hunger. Her soul cried 'more!' like a ravenous beast and her body answered as she grabbed his waist and swallowed his sword to the hilt. Her gagging sent pleasurable chills and soon had him back to full mast as she tried to choke on his manhood.

An expert like him did not need to breathe but his disciple was not a golden core yet and could not survive without breathing. Thankfully his mind was already getting used to the pleasure such was its efficiency and he now could expend more of it to process additional information. He sent his soul sight deep into her body to see if she was suffering any damage from the loss of air.

Miraculously, she was not and the reason fascinated his curious intellect. His ejaculate was saturated with the power of the World Seed which in turn was keeping her body in extremely perfect conditions. To the point it was also refining all her bodily impurities into pure essence she could use. Samuel had thought he had seen everything the World Seed could do, he was mistaken.

A part of him wanted to remove the limiter he had put on his essence and flood her with the sea instead of the tap she now drank from. But better minds prevailed as the most likely scenario was that she would die from the sheer quantity of it all. 

All thought then escaped him, as he felt that high build once more. Not as reality-bending as the first but still absurdly excessive. His second release came and went, and she seemed nowhere near satisfied. Her body mirrored this as before his eyes every scar and every blemish seemed to be refined by the World Seed, but it was nowhere near complete. Realizing this day of newfound pleasure would continue for a while yet he allowed his body to get comfortable and did something he had not done in a long long time. He stopped thinking and just enjoyed the moment.

It took a while for his disciple to get her bearings and even then her mouth removed the appendage with great reluctance. 

She looked up at him, her soul a mass of worry. He had once more dawned that 'The slave's lusty dreams' persona and said.

"It is alright, you were just hungry from the lack of nourishment all these years. Rest and allow your body to adapt to the changes." He gently patted her head as was described in the book, giving her that gentle smile.

Her worry vanished to pleasant contentment as she leaned into his touch. Trying to add a bit himself, he said.

"But remember, tough days are ahead. I am a gentle master but not an easy master. I shall push you to your limits and make you surpass them. But in exchange, I promise I shall provide so you may bloom." He felt proud of himself as even during that entire self-made speech she did not lose her content state, so it had to be working. 

A curious spike wrapped in absurd desire rose from her soul, although there was a healthy dose of apprehension also attached. Thinking it was surely a question he gently said.

"Do you wish to ask something of me?"

The woman immediately tried to retreat into herself, worry and fear flooding her system. It showed in her wide eyes and fearful expression.

He had probably hit the mark but his stupid mouth could not properly phrase it. He really needed to read more manuals on people skills, the sect library was surprisingly few of those, outside of the ones he had found.

"It is ok. I swear on my name as your master that I shall not be angry with you." He said, still gentle but with a slight stern edge hoping that it might help.

Thankfully it did and she calmed down, though her soul was still fluctuating all over the place. With a sudden burst, she squeaked out and asked in a surprisingly melodic voice.

"Will I continue to be fed like today?"

A jolt seemed to directly hit his manhood which was now covered by his robes and lower wear. Without even thinking or keeping his persona he blurted out.

"Yes!"

77