Chapter 9: First time
2.6k 4 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Samuel and Elizabeth were at the edge of joining together. In fact, both of them were naked and his erect member was hovering over her maidenhead, but he was having cold feet... again. He had a valid reason too, there were just too many variables. But his disciple was not having it, he had already pushed it seven days even though he was the one who suggested it and now she took charge and made him promise which lead them to right now.

"Come on master don't be shy, you are not entering the maw of a mythic beast. Just a warm hole of your disciple."

Samuel thought that his disciple might have gotten a bit too free with him. Her audacity kept rising and over the last week, his reverence for him had been reduced to this current arrogance.

"Please... Your encouragement is not helping."

He still tried to be gentle, after all. If he so much as breathed wrong she could die, it was only by virtue of the great control a nascent soul has over their own essence that prevented any mishaps.

"Is the great master afraid of a fragile little mortal?"

That had pushed him a step too far. To insinuate that he be afraid of what amounted to an insult was a slap to his face. He was not a prideful man but even he had his limits. He shouted.

"Don't Test me, Woman! I can turn you to dust with but a thought!"

She too rose in challenge which was odd given she lay beneath him completely at his mercy. And the reply she gave was equally as mind-bending.

"Then man up and break me already!"

A lot of steam had left Samuel's sails, she was goading him into action. His disciple was taking a more active part as the receiver than him as the provider. He tried to explain his thought process as had become a habit with Elizabeth trying to get her to understand his hesitance. He was ready by all accounts, it was his concern for her that was driving him to inaction.  

"Again! I am trying! It is just too much pressure I have no idea what can happen to you if I do this! What if you explode? What if I turn you into a mindless puppet? What if..."

"For heaven's sake! Hnngh! There the deed is done! Now do the rest!"

She cut him off and without fanfare just impaled herself on him. For the second time this year Samuel's mind nearly exploded but this time he could keep his cool if only because of his rage.

"Fuck! Elizabeth do you know what you have done!?"

She looked back at him rather exasperated. She chided him as though she was speaking to a child. 

"You are already in me! Stop being such a coward and finish it!"

Samuel had enough. She wanted to be treated like a two-bit whore, she would get her to wish. Concentrating his essence into her he started moving, hard. He blocked out his snappy disciple and focused inward on putting himself in her, turning her into an effective slave.

"Hnngh! Fuck! Slow down a bit! Master! Please! Master! Master!!! Hnngh!"

Samuel could not hear her, nor would he care if he could, she needed a humbling. Breaking her maidenhead had put her essence into a perfect state of vulnerability one that could be molded into any way he saw fit. He saw her, really saw her in her entirety for the first time and it was beautiful. A small core housing an even tinier soul seed that comprised her whole being and it was without blemish of the horrors of the world. He had always thought she had a truly pure soul, one without the poison that was grafted into most who walked this dark path of immortality.

He entered the metaphysical version of her core and there was no resistance upon his entry.

He saw how accepting she was of him, almost trying to swallow him whole with her warmth. How much were the effects of the World Seed and how much was her adoration of him he did not know, nor did he care. He had a job to do, and here without the distraction of his physical vessel, he could work at his maximum potential.

He started weaving a thread, wrapping his essence around that tiny soul seed completely dying her in his colors. After this, there would be no her without him so he made sure he could put as much of his godlike potential into her fragile mortal form. She would be his and he would not skimp out on giving her what she was owed for her sacrifice.

After an untold period, his senses returned once more to his body. 

What he came back to was a mess of seed and sweat. He had not realized just how much seed he had pumped as the thick sticky liquid was oozing out, his manhood incapable of plugging the massive quantity.

Elizabeth had gone limp, only his new tether to her confirmed that she was alive. That and the vacant look of pleasure on her face that was mirrored by her soul.

…As first times went... This was serviceable. At least he desperately hoped it was so.

 

70