Chapter 10: Post coital conversation
2.3k 10 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Breathe... breathe... It is all going to be alright."

"I am on fire and covered in ice! How is everything going to be alright?!?"

"Does it feel like you are burning or frostbitten?"

"No... Now that you say it I feel fine like better than fine! I feel like I am on top of the world!"

"Congratulations. You are now at the first stage of cultivation, you are now an essence refiner."

"Wow! Really?!"

"Careful! currently your power is reacting to your emotions. Because of the unique method employed, you have all of the power but none of the control. Your hair is on fire and your clothes freezing over is an example."

"Oh! Ohhhh... Ok! ok. breath... right. breathe..."

"There you go. Good job."

"Mmmm... Um master, why do I have fire and water essences, I should be a metal essence."

"Right. I forget that most people only know why becoming a cauldron is... bad..."

"Nope! Not having this! Master cheer up! You did nothing wrong. I asked for this and you gave it to me!"

"But..."

"No buts!"

"Hah. Fine, but I will hold this conversation when you are finally fed up with me."

"Ok. Ok. I shall drop this, anyway one of the positives of becoming a cauldron is that you gain a breakthrough destiny and lesser breakthrough destinies in the future that will augment whatever you got today."

"Oh! Really! So mine is becoming a tri-essence cultivator! I hear those are extremely desired especially as disciples."

"Mostly because they can be passed around between different masters like tokens and bargaining chips."

"Ehhh! Wait you are not going to send me away are you?!?"

"Woman! You just became a cauldron! Do you know what that entails?!?"

"Oh! Right! I am yours! Forever and ever! Which reminds me! Is it true that I can only become stronger by being ravaged by you?"

"...Yes...but..."

"Awesome! And engaging in as much cultivation as possible is very necessary for me right!?"

"...Indeed...however..." 

"Ok!"

"Wait. What are you doing?"

"Getting ready to cultivate..."

"If you let me finish. Yes cultivating is important but stabilizing your cultivation base is also very important as well as mastering what abilities you do have. If all you bring to a fight are a powerful cultivation base and a breakthrough destiny, you will still be walloped by experienced fighters who spent time and effort honing their techniques and mastering their art."

"Pffffft. That is boring! I thought by agreeing to become your cauldron I agreed to become a sex pet. Something you slap around and mess up at leisure. No more boring things like trying to become the best, just a convenient cumdump for you!"

"I demand you apologize to all the legendary cauldrons alive today! What do you think becoming a cauldron entails?"

"I just said..."

"I know what you said! I thought you were driven. That is why I chose you."

"Yes! I am! But now I decided that my drive is to give you everything that I am. You own me in the most literal of sense, so forgive me for wanting to make my master happy!"

"Oh... I never looked at it that way..."

"Yeah! So now you know! You look so dreary most of the time! The only time you are happy is when I give you pleasure or when you do something for me! That is not right! I wanted to be strong because I thought strength would give me happiness. Turns out, you give me happiness. And if the source of my happiness is sad then I am sad."

"I...am sorry for doubting your sincerity..."

"Awww... master I am sorry. Don't be sad if my training makes you happy then I will become the best fighter in all of existence!"

"No. My precious disciple, I have misjudged you. You have seen me, truly seen me for what I am in a way I never could. For that, I am truly glad I took you in as a disciple. You do not need to be anything that you are not, if war comes at our door I will be your shield. However, I think you should at least learn to manipulate your breakthrough destiny. It is an entity that may one day save your life if you treat it right."

"The mood got a little heavy. But I guess I understand, I will try to get better at this breakthrough destiny. Do you know what it even is? For us non-masters, it might as well be a myth."

"Whatever you got will always be one of mine and I have a good idea as to what it is."

"Really! Alright, I will get to trying to learn this and in the meantime, I want you to make my sister into a cauldron."

"What?"

"What?"

"What did you just say?"

"That I will listen to you and learn to fight for your sake."

"No. After that."

"Oh! I want you to make my younger sister into a cauldron. Why? I thought one's innate talent was not that important if one wanted to walk the path of a cauldron. And... I would like to see her be happy. Like me!"

"No! It is the part where you want to add others! Do you not want me to yourself."

"Pfffft. Master, I am a cauldron which is pretty much a sex slave. I cannot be your Dao companion and because of me, I do not think you will ever get a Dao companion. So we take the next best option, getting enough sex slaves so that we can drown happiness so that you never be sad again."

"I have decided."

"What?"

"That you are twisted."

"Oh! hmmm... But I am your twisted little cauldron. Aren't I?"

"That... That you are..."

"Good! Now tell me what to do. Then get my sister, as soon as possible!"
 

64