Home
155 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Happy New Year!!

-How long has it been?

As I sat in the darkness of my lair for a long time without moving, I wondered how long it was until dawn.

-The monsters outside not only seem to have gone, but they seem to have increased.

Interestingly, I moved from the position I was in for what seemed like hours and started to break the bottom block so I could look out.

-If I'm not mistaken, the monsters only attack if they see you and in the game I only had to cover myself at face level, so if I get the first block out of the ground I'll be able to see what's outside and let in at least a little of light .

while breaking the block i felt that the pain had decreased a lot but it was still causing me a lot of discomfort, i still managed to break it and crouched down to look outside.

-There are many... ah, if there is a pig, can I attract it to eat it?

As I was focusing on the pig and thinking of a way to get food, I noticed a skeleton jerk its head at me out of the corner of my eye.

While looking directly at the hole where the eyes would be, the skeleton raised the bow with an arrow that was already about to come out, so I quickly stepped back, narrowly dodging the arrow that went through the hole.

-Whoa, I almost got it, do skeletons attack downwards too? I better cover the hole.

Helpless, all his thoughts turned to his old life.

-Mom, I wonder how she is, now she has to take care of my sisters alone but she is older. I hope my family will show solidarity and help them, even though we haven't seen them for years. Did they realize that I died? Come to think of it, however I got here, or died, or am a clone of my consciousness in this world.

Many negative thoughts were accumulating in my mind and even though I was tired I couldn't sleep so I kept wallowing in my misery until I heard the sounds of the monsters outside complaining.

I quickly prepared myself to look outside to see the cause and when I opened my shelter I stepped into the bright sunlight and in my sight were the zombies and skeletons burning outside, though in much fewer numbers than before, all burning and heading towards the forest to search the shadow, although two skeletons and a zombie died on the way.

When there was no longer any visible danger, I stopped and began to tear all my coat so as not to lose the wood and with the light I noticed that I had visible wounds but they were no longer bleeding. I opened my inventory and there was my image, like the characters in minecraft music videos, a square avatar that had facial expressions that I guess mimic the ones I'm showing, full of wounds, and at the bottom it showed the level of satiety I had . , in which some points were blank to show my hunger.

When I felt that the first wounds I received from the spider had healed completely, it seems that when I'm full I regenerate but if I'm hungry I'll get wounds.

-Now, where is my food?

First I put away the bones, the rotten meat and the arrows that were floating around and I started looking for the pig that was around here and it didn't take me more than a few minutes to find it. I quickly set the table so I could make two axes and with one in hand I proceeded to beat the poor pig to death. When I saw the raw meat, I regretted not having anything to cook it with and began to eat it.

"What a horrible taste and sensation, but as the pain subsides, it looks like I'm going to have to eat more meat."

So I started walking away from the forest which must be full of monsters right now and headed in a random direction to find more food. What I found this time after a while was a group of sheep, thanking my luck I began to chase them from one side to the other killing each one of them, I ate until I was fed up and I made a bed to spend the next night. and apart from that I looked around to locate myself and found that in the distance there was a mountain.

-If I go there I can see further from the top and get stone, I'll go while collecting wood on the way.

Deciding my course of action, I headed up the mountain leaving a path of floating trees and glancing at the sun from time to time. In two hours I reached the bottom of the mountain and began to climb to the top. from there I looked at the entire border area to see if there was anything that caught my attention. Where I came from there was a small forest and beyond it a large lake as far as the eye could see, on the left plains, behind mountains and on the right a beach by the sea.

I don't find anything interesting...

  • There it is, go to the lake! there is a portal to another world!

-but for now I guess I'm going to settle here, so I'm going to get rock to make my house

  • What a frustrating host!

And so without knowing the complaints of my system I proceeded to flatten the top of the mountain to make my house.

12