Chapter Ten
293 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
hiiiiiiihiii so sorry i've been awol lately. fcking pisces season kicked my butt lol, and my other story is getting so intense in its finale chapters that getting into the headspace to write has been difficult, and half a hundred other blah blah excuses etc etc.

also sorry this is such a short chapter--to make up for it, Chapter 20, which I just posted on patreon, is like, extra long. Tehee. 

Listen, if they ever get me i want you to know that the bio of my grave marker (epitaph??) will say: "she tryy to be good, but she looove to be baddd >>:3"

 

On our way up the porch steps, I saw Shay sitting in the hammock swing and waved. She smiled lazily, and I felt her eyes lingering on me as I passed by.

“What are you blushing about?” teased Ramona, in the hallway outside her room.

“What? Nothing,” I said hastily.

“Bullshit. You were thinking about sex, weren’t you?”

Caught. So easily caught.

“How did you know,” I muttered.

We stepped inside, and then Ramona’s cool hand grasped the back of my neck in a pincer-like grip.

“Ahh—” I gasped, squirming.

With a firm hand, she propelled me forwards a few stumbling steps to the edge of her bed, then sent me sprawling onto it. I laid there, quivering.

“She’s so cute when she doesn’t know how obvious she’s being,” Ramona remarked, planting her hands on her hips.

Artemis vaulted into the bed. “Let’s see,” she said, brandishing a collar at me. “There was the oh-so-transparent way you answered the question in the first place.”

I looked between her and the collar, wide-eyed.

Artemis bent down and slowly—oh, so slowly—circled the cool leather strap around my neck. “Plus all the play we did in the creek, and the dreamy look in your eyes on the way up here.”

The collar tightened on my neck and I closed my eyes, inhaling sharply.

“And Shay grilling you on the porch,” Ramona added.

Artemis buckled the collar, hooked a finger through, and gave an exploratory tug. I sighed, melting.

“And you didn’t get to come last night, or this morning, did you? So you, little slut, must be all primed and ready to go.” Artemis’ hot breath, washing my ear. “Aren’t you?”

My eyelids fluttered and I made a soft whimpering sound. There was a click, and I looked up to see Ramona winking at me. She was holding the end of—

A leash.

Oh god.

I was on a leash.

I flushed red, even as my pussy spasmed.

Ramona crooked a finger at me and pulled at the same time, drawing my neck towards her, the rest of my body curling after it like a question mark. She led me to the edge of the bed, and gave a little yank, her finger diving down to indicate the floor.

I shuddered at the triumphant smirk playing on her lips, and slipped off the bed, onto my hands and knees. An upward tug brought me to kneeling.

I looked up at her through glazed eyes, panting. I could feel a slick wetness spreading down my inner thighs.

There was the ding of a text.

Ramona checked her phone and grinned. “Oho. It’s your roommate.”

“Jacqueline?” I squeaked.

“Yep.” She passed the leash to Artemis, who had shifted to sit on the edge of the bed behind me. “And such good timing,” Ramona breathed, her thumbs blurring as she typed.

“She gave you her number?” I blushed. “I don’t have her number.” Admitting that out loud, kneeling on the floor, leashed and collared, while I was undoubtedly being texted about, sent a hot pulse of humiliation straight to my clit.

I felt Artemis’ hand stroke my head and leaned eagerly into the touch. Then she made a fist in my hair and yanked my head back, and I gasped.

“That’s because you’re just our empty-headed, hot little toy, Maddy’ she said casually, drawing the leash taut, and I shuddered and moaned as a wave of hot lightning weakened all my joints.

Artemis continued playing with my hair in an authoritative way as Ramona texted furiously, a secretive and evil smile on her face. Every time Artemis shifted her grip or pulled a little harder, I whimpered and my cheeks burned and I soaked my panties a little more.

“All right,” said Ramona briskly, pocketing her phone. “Let’s get her over there.”

“To my room?”

They both ignored me and I blushed even harder, unable to believe how much it was turning me on to be talked about as if I wasn’t even there.

Artemis stood and snapped her fingers above my head.

I peeked up at her, face burning.

“Up, Kitten.”

I obeyed automatically, swaying a little.

“Good girl,” she soothed, stroking my hair.

I gaped at her. A dizzying tide of lust was rising in my head, blurring my thoughts.

Ramona pushed open the door and held it for us. With a tug on the leash, Artemis began to lead me into the hallway. My eyes widened, but I followed her over the threshold.

“Artemis,” I choked, looking around to see if anyone was watching. “I’m on a leash.”

She smirked at me, still pulling me down the hallway after her. “That’s so everyone knows you’re just a pet.”

I moaned out loud and Ramona stifled a laugh.

We reached the top of the stairs without passing anyone. Artemis looped the leash around her wrist a few more times, shortening it, and pulled it taut over her shoulder, drawing me in closer and closer until I was hovering just behind her.

I heard a stairwell door open below us and groaned quietly. Artemis laughed at me silently and began to descend. I hopped behind her awkwardly, cheeks igniting scarlet.

Sure enough, a cis girl I didn’t recognize was mounting the stairs in the opposite direction. She did a double take when she saw my scarlet face and the leash and collar. I averted my eyes as I passed her, my panties squishing audibly with every jerky step.

We reached the landing and Artemis tugged me through the doorway, before dissolving in a fit of giggles. Ramona followed suit as soon as the door closed behind her.

“Oh shit,” she sighed finally. “Did you see look on her face? Pure moral panic.”

“Achievement definitely unlocked.”

The two of them high-fived and then Artemis turned to me.

“How are you doing, Kitten?”

“I think my face is going to be this color forever,” I muttered, glancing nervously around. There was no one else in sight. “And I’m also really, really, really horny,” I whispered.

Artemis tugged sharply on my leash and I stumbled a step closer, a moan spilling out me, my face softening as a thick haze of humiliation wrapped around my mind. She grinned happily into my glassy-eyed gaze.

“I like this bitch. Can we keep her?”

Ramona stroked my cheek and I leaned into the caress, eyes fluttering closed.

“I like her too,” she murmured. “Maybe if we’re very lucky we’ll get to keep her.”

Artemis reached out to run her fingers through my hair and I swayed dreamily, ecstatic with their affection. When they finally began to usher me along again, I wobbled in their wake, my mind afloat in a soft cloud, my clit pulsing.

13