Chapter the Ninth
435 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
T4T funnnnn. YAYYY gworls!!

Fun exciting announcement!!!!

I made a hot, slutty 16 min film version of Wistful with some friends! (basically true).

Not to spoil anything, but my friends have tons of fun playing with the remote control to my vibrator as they take me for an exhibitionist slutty walk around the Mission neighborhood in SF, and creatively use my bratty, dum mouth in some hot T4T scenes! There's some fun hidden little easter eggs for the dolls, too!

I've released the video in its entirety on Manyvids, for $19.99. Curious? Go check out the teaser trailer, on twitter! Or watch it on Manyvids directly. Links are also in my bio.

(or, if you are a Wisteria tier member on my patreon, DM me and I'll send you a 50% discount code!!! that means you could get access to 10 more chapters of this story and my other story, and get the video half off all at the same time. Wow. Nice.)

I had so much fun making it and I hope you love it!!
Xox
Urs truly,
-This bitch

^_^

 

Ramona propped herself on one elbow and raised her eyebrows at me.

“And all these cis girls slapping the shit out of you really did it for you, huh?”

I groaned and rolled my face into the pillow, my cheeks heating. “I know how it sounds…” I muttered. “But it really turned me on?”

Artemis squeezed me from behind. “It sounds like you’re a total humiliation slut, Maddy. Which is fine, and also hot.”

I felt her hand stroke the back of my neck, and I shuddered and relaxed more into the curve of her body.

“I can even see the appeal,” she murmured.

“Really?” I peeked at her.

“Sure. I think I have too many trust issues to do what you just did, though.”

“That would have felt sticky for me, too,” agreed Ramona. “Too much gender getting in the way.”

We all snuggled deeper into each other, sighing an assenting chorus of soft noises. There were a few breaths of comfortable silence.

“I’m really glad you’re both here with me,” I whispered.

“Gay,” remarked Artemis.

I giggled breathily.

Ramona squeezed my hand. “Super gay.”

~ ~ ~

We all had the next day off, so after breakfast Ramona led us down to a special bend of the creek where there was a glittering waterfall, resplendent with sunbeams and sprays of fern and moss. The two of them stripped naked without hesitation and I followed their lead, glancing around. There was no one else here.

A giant fallen tree trunk bridged both banks over a small, but deep pool. I followed them onto it and Ramona seized my hand.

“Ready?”

I looked down, then back up at her in understanding. “Oh.”

Artemis chortled at the expression on my face.

Ramona stuck her tongue out at me, then jumped, pulling us both along after her.

The blue water was shockingly cold. I yelped, splashing messily towards a smooth, warm rock, and pulled myself onto it to lay shivering in the sun. I watched Ramona and Artemis gambol in the swimming hole, sleek as otters.

Artemis broke off and flicked water at me playfully.

I scrunched up my face at her and she laughed. Ramona swam up and pressed smoothly into her from behind.

I perked up as Ramona’s hand did something below the water that made Artemis gasp and sink her head back onto her roommate’s shoulder.

“I’m so glad there’s no one else here,” murmured Ramona before biting into Artemis’ ear lobe, her eyes glittering at me. Artemis’ breathing hitched, then quickened.

I swallowed and inched closer to the edge of my rock.

Ramona’s fingers trailed up over water-slick skin and began tweaking Artemis’ nipple, whose breath had began to hiss. Artemis’ eyes had hooded over, while Ramona’s were intent on me. Her other hand broke the water to beckon.

Hypnotized, I slid back into the pool and floated towards them, barely aware of the lapping chill. I pressed myself eagerly into Artemis’ ample curves and moaned as she curved her hand around the back of my head and pulled me in for an open-mouthed kiss. The water came up to just under my tits.

Our tongues swirled and lashed each other. I reached around her and grabbed Ramona’s ass and began to squeeze and knead enthusiastically.

I opened my eyes to see Ramona’s mischievous grin and then I whimpered as I felt her hand palm one ass cheek, then slide inwards to tease the rim of my tight rosebud. One of her fingers dipped in, and my legs and arms turned to soft, pliable jelly.

I writhed on Ramona’s teasing finger as Artemis’ mouth devoured my helpless mewls. Artemis broke the kiss and clapped one hand over my mouth to muffle the sounds, her other hands circling my waist to press my quaking body close. My tongue darted out to lap the fingers covering my mouth and she giggled, watching my glassy gaze with a clear sapphire one.

Ramona released Artemis’ earlobe. “Keep her quiet or she’ll draw the zombies right to us.” She switched to the other ear, and Artemis shivered blissfully.

Her grip on me, however, stayed firm. I shuddered on Ramona’s questing digit, my eyes rolling. “If we keep this up, her pussy will raise the water level and flood the banks,” Artemis joked.

“Oh my gawd, I’m going to sample her moans for my next track and name it ‘flood the banks’.”

“That’s amazing. Let’s tie her up and mic her for our next collab.”

“Hold her by the hair for a second, I want to try something.”

I whined as Artemis caught a handful of my hair and jerked it backwards. Her hand over my mouth, her fist in my hair, the first knuckle of Ramona’s finger inside me….I stared up at the blue sky framed by arching green boughs, my brain melting with submissive heat.

Ramona’s other hand waved in front of my face, then gently patted my exposed cheek. “Yes, Maddy?”

I moaned and managed a little nod.

She slapped me lightly and a wave of lusty humiliation broke over me and coursed through all my nerves like heat lightning. I sagged and would have slipped beneath the water except that they held me up.

Fuck that was hot,” breathed Artemis.

Ramona grinned. “Let’s get up on the rock.”

They half-led, half-pulled me to the bank, Artemis’ hand still tight in my hair. I gasped and trembled, slow to regain voluntary control of my muscles, as I crawled up onto the wide, flat, sunwarmed stone.

The day was hot, and we dried fast, stretched out like cats. From farther upstream, above the waterfall, drifted the laughing and hooting of other students at a larger swimming hole. Artemis idly slid her leg over one of mine, and snorted as I shifted my hips to press against her upper thigh.

“This one is going to get a reputation for insatiable public indecency,” she remarked, and my cheeks flushed, even as I arched against her and pulsed.

Ramona rose and stood over me. “Let’s get her back to our room.”

Artemis untangled from me and also stood. I knelt and looked up at both of them, my clit throbbing.

Ramona petted me and I sank my head against her hip, eyes half-closing in pleasure. Artemis’ first two fingers brushed my lips and I obediently slid my mouth around them. She sighed as she watched me suck.

“She’s such a good pet.”

I squeezed my legs together and moaned onto her fingers.

Beside us, Ramona was shrugging into her clothes.

From the trail above us, I heard the noises of approaching students, and glimpsed flashes of color through the trees.

Artemis withdrew her fingers and held her hand out next to my face. My eyes widened in understanding and I felt a hot surge of wetness between my thighs. I nodded quickly, panting, but the hand didn’t move.

“Artemisss,” I moaned, staring up into her confident smirk.

She slapped me lightly.

My mouth gaped soundlessly, my eyes glazed over, my pussy clenched and leaked.

She peppered my face with a few more little slaps, then stopped and began to don clothing. Ramona crouched beside me and stroked my hair soothingly, her laughter at my disorientation not unkind, as I trembled and blinked and panted.

As the group of approaching students came closer, the two in the lead saw us and quieted. I blushed hotly at what they must be seeing. Two clothed, smirking trans girls flanking a naked, kneeling third, her face flushed red, breathing quickly. Artemis handed me my tank top and stepped casually in front of me, asking Ramona something about a band. They chatted and laughed as the handful of newcomers filed past us, staring while trying pretend they weren’t. I stood and stepped into my short skirt, grateful for the presence of my older, cooler sisters. I leaned into Ramona’s shoulder and felt a sunburst of warmth around my heart as she circled an arm around me and squeezed me lightly, still talking to Artemis about music stuff.

Artemis caught my eye and smiled, and I realized I was smiling too.

“Look at you.” She reached out and lifted my chin with a finger. “You’re glowing.”

I stuck out my tongue playfully, and she raised her eyebrows at me.

“Ready?” Ramona looked around, pointedly ignored the cis milling nearby.

I nodded quickly.

“C’mon then, hot stuff.”

11