Chapter Eight
547 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
guess wut?

 Wistful is coming to the big screen!!!

Lol, jk. At least not anytime soon, thank fcking god.

But, I did make some fun porn with some friends and a remote controlled vibrator!! And yeah, it gets dirty af.

You can catch a smutty sneak peak on this public patreon post and a slightly dirtier one on this twitter post and a much more explicit and raunchy sneak peak on this twitter post

I've started dropping clips on my onlyfans and the full video will be available there and on manyvids soon.

(I kno, I kno, I'm a slut)

 

 

The world was hot, dark, wet. I felt Mallory shudder and quake over me, and then the thighs gripping my head flexed as she lifted herself up. The seal on my face broke with a slurch and I blinked, gasping.

My entire field of vision was filled by Mallory’s slick cunt, her pubic hairs clumped and beaded with little droplets. There was viscous cum all over my face, coating my tongue, smearing my eyeliner. I licked my lips, trying to gather it, then swallowed again, my mind melting with degradation.

“F-fuck, please,” I begged, my hips lifting desperately into the air, my thighs clenching and rubbing together.

My hands were still cuffed under me.

Laughter.

I heard the shutter click sound of a pic being snapped and I could only moan. I knew I should say something, but their entitlement was so intoxicating. As if I really was just a toy that they could take photos of, without asking. I felt so used, and it only added to the dripping mess of arousal between my legs.

“Please,” I whimpered to no one in particular, arching my back, pulsing against empty air. Collaborating in my own humiliation.

Mallory dismounted and I saw Kestrel beginning to strip off her tights.

My breath came in little gasps.

I glimpsed Jess gleefully recording my debasement and whined as I realized she was now taking a video.

A video. Would she show it to anyone? Blackmail me with it? Get me to do whatever she told me to? I shuddered, feeling myself tumbling head over heels into a fog of lust. The thought of these girls taking such full advantage of me turned me on even more, if that was possible.

“C-can I come, please?” I whispered, cheeks flaming scarlet. I was playing it up even more, now, my hips bucking enthusiastically for the camera.

“We’ll do whatever the fuck we want with you,” said Jess sharply. “Won’t we, Maddy?”

“Yess,” I moaned, blinking glassily back at her.

“That’s a good girl.” Kestrel squatted over my head and looked down at me with a devilish smile. “Now, ask me to fuck your face, nicely.”

I had no qualms left, no dignity. Only this heady mix of lust and embarrassment.

“Please fuck my face, Kestrel,” I whined, my cheeks flushing hotly.

“More,” Jess demanded with a glint in her eye, zooming in.

“Please, use me,” I choked, the words tumbling out of me from deep inside to be caught on camera.

“I just….can’t tell if she really means it,” mused Kestrel, tapping her chin with a manicured finger.

I closed my eyes, my sex clenching. “Please,” I whispered, my face scorching red. “I’ll do anything.”

Finally, I felt Kestrel descend, and her slick labia met my open mouth. She was very wet.

“Good girl,” she cooed, stroking my hair. She began to gently fuck my mouth, her clit bumping the tip of my nose with every slow, trembling swipe of her hips. Jess leaned over to catch the shot and my eyes rolled as I glimpsed the lens on her phone.

Kestrel eased into a rhythm of slip and slide grinding on my face, her hands anchored in my hair. I couldn’t keep my own hips from thrusting and lifting, little rivulets of moisture seeping down my legs to soak into the spotless floor mat.

“Look, she loves this,” Jess marveled. “She’s actually getting off on it. I can’t believe what a fun little toy landed right in our laps.”

I moaned loudly into Kestrel’s cunt, and she gasped at the vibrations. “Oh god, keep going—it’s so hot to be using her mouth while you talk about her.”

Jess’s voice went throaty and suggestive. “Can we bring her with us when we go to the lakehouse later this summer? We can keep her naked on a leash the whole time. Use her mouth whenever we want. A little personal sex toy.”

I whined, so turned on that I was shaking. I squeezed my thighs together and rubbed frantically.

“You like that, Maddy?”

“Yeah, she likes that.”

Two fingers, then three, slipped inside me, and my mind melted into a pliant puddle as they began to plunge in and out.

“I can tell.”

~ ~ ~

I knelt on the floor of the SUV as it sped down the campus lane, my head resting on Jess’s thigh, her hand stroking my head possessively.

Mallory braked, then the car jolted as it went over a speed bump. I would have lost my balance, except that Jess’s hand tightened into a fist in my hair and held me up. A startled moan slipped out of me at the sudden yank, and the resulting giggle they all shared made my face burn.

“Easy, little slut,” remarked Jess affectionately, adjusting her grip and I squirmed, clit throbbing.

In the mirror I glimpsed Mallory’s eyes, eating up my reaction.

My face was crusted in slow-drying layers of their juices. Each of them, one after the other, had come on my face, but I hadn’t been allowed to touch myself.

My wrists were still cuffed behind my back.

And despite all my pleading, I hadn’t gotten off. It was a clear statement of who was in charge, made to drive home a point. I was a trembling, dripping, tightly-wound, hot little mess.

“Please,” I mewled, flushing red with humiliation .

“No, you can’t hump my hand, Maddy.” Jess tilted my chin up with one finger. “Or my leg.” She slapped me and I moaned brokenly. “Stop asking.”

The car slid to a halt, and Jess levered open the passenger door smoothly. The cool dusk air rushed in, filling my nostrils and reminding me of how sloppy wet I was, down there.

Good thing there was nobody in sight, as I was still naked. I felt Kestrel fiddling with the handcuffs behind me and then they popped open.

Conscious of Jess’s grip in my hair, I didn’t raise my head from her thigh, but I did bring my hands in front of me to rub my sore wrists.

Jess stuffed a bundle of clothes in my arms. “You have 30 seconds to get out.” She grinned down into my shocked expression and tightened the fist in my hair.

“Ah!”

She let go and I almost fell over again.

“One.”

Fuck. These girls were psycho. I scrambled to untangle my running shorts from the top.

“Two. Three. Four. Five. Six.”

I began to struggle into the shorts. The counting continued.

“….Fifteen. Sixteen.”

The top was inside out but I didn’t care. I managed to get it on and squeeze myself past Jess and out the door just as she reached—

“Twenty seven. Well done, Maddy!”

I was outside my dorm. There were only one or two people on the porch, thankfully. They stared and I blushed and gave them a little wave.

“See you next time, then,” chirped Kestrel.

“Stay wet, slut.”

“Thanks for all the pics, bitch.”

I flipped them all off and the SUV honked and sped away.

~ ~ ~

I knocked and there was a muffled “What?!” so I pushed open the door and tottered into Ramona and Artemis’ room.

They were cuddling on Artemis’ bed, watching something. When they saw me, they both perked up and Artemis hit pause.

Ramona made a low whistling noise. “Wow, bitch. You look sex flushed. How was rehearsal?”

“Those Vale girls took turns riding my face.” I tried out a casual shrug and smiled weakly, savoring the looks they gave me.

“Come here.” They both reached out to draw down in between them. I snuggled into the t-girl sandwich and sighed in relief.

“Tell us allll about it.”

16