Chapter > 2: Beast Path System & Warriors
1.5k 9 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________________________________

| -- |

_________________________________________

" I...*Cough* I have to go!"

Watching Wang Zhu leave the Outer Disciple dormitory, Han Yi struggled.

Going to his bed, he lay down and stared at the wooden ceiling.

Countless thoughts passed their his head, but ultimately, one stood out: Get powerful.

He needs to get powerful in some way.

It doesn't matter if he doesn't have some magical tree in his body that makes him a Cultivator.

He has to find a way to get powerful.

Like the Heavens heard his plea, the air around him became cold. Following this - an emotionless mechanical voice spoke inside his head.

[ Ding! Beast Path System - Online! ]

This... Is this his goldenfinger?! He got a cheat?!

Sitting up, a blue holographic floating box appeared in front of Han Yi.

[ Ding! Welcome to the - Beast Path System - Host!]

Han Yi's eyes flickered, as the System's mechanical and lifeless voice rang inside his head.

[ By using me the - Beast Path System, The Host can get powerful by Taming Demonic Beasts. The more powerful the Demonic Beasts is, the more powerful the Host gets ]

Following this, a very familiar screen appeared before Han Yi.

' Isn't this Cultivator Beast Tamer's interface?!'

He was shocked. It looks the same!

Sure some stuff was locked, but the main functions are unlocked for him!

[ ∆Character Status∆

∆Tamed Beast Status∆

Mission Hall∆

∆Shop∆ ]

Han Yi hurriedly checked the most important function: Shop.

[ ∆SHOP∆

Beast Tamer Talent: Free.

Grade-1 Beast Healing Pills: 150BP(Beast Points) per Pill.

Grade-1 Beast Strengthening Pills: 200BP per Pill.

Grade-1 Beast Food Pills: 50BP per Pill.

Awakening Beast Pills: 10,000 BP per Pill.

--

Note: Every three days, the Shop will change. Pleasant shopping Beast Tamers~! ]

Seeing the familiar screen, a bright smile broke out on his face.

Ah.... It feels like he's at home.

Yet...

He is not.

He was dragged away from his family, friends, and the internet to this world of Young Masters and jade beauties.

Hopefully, the people here have low IQs like he read, so problems don't pop up around him.

And he really hopes he's not the protagonist, who has to face obstacles at every turn.

He's fine being a handsome background character! He really is!

Thinking here, he bought Beast Tamer Talent from the shop.

[ Ding! Does Host wish to integrate - Beast Tamer Talent? | Yes/No ]

Pressing yes, he was immediately filled with unknown energy that was wild and controlled.

An unseen to others profound black aura covered his body for a few seconds and then faded away.

Clinching his fist, Han Yi smiled.

' So this is Beast Energy... How fascinating!'

In the words of this world - he is a Grade-3 Warrior who can take on a group of elite soldiers without breaking a sweat.

Like Cultivators, Warriors also have ranks.

Grade-1 Warriors are people who just started training.

Grade-2 Warriors are people who trained for a few years.

Grade-3 Warriors are people who trained for more than ten years.

Grade 4 is where it gets different. At this stage, they become something humans can't reach in their whole lifetime!

Grade-4 Warriors are humans who awakened their Warrior Essence. Using their Warrior Essence, they can bring out enough power to split apart small mountains and take one hundred Grade-3 Warriors. Their skin is said to be tough as the hardest metal known to man, with only High-Grade Spiritual Weapons that can break through and dent them. Furthermore, it said, they can live up to 300 hundred years of age.

Only after awakening one's Warrior Essence, can Warriors even think of taking on a Cultivator. Even then, they have to be careful, as most Cultivators are schemers who have many trump cards.

As for Grade-Five and above Warriors? They are just Myths, only seen in the War Of Gods Era.

' With this much strength, as long I don't run into some bigshots and Young Masters, I should be okay.'

Han Yi clinched his fist again and calculated with a cold look.

' I only need a Demonic Beast now.'

Thinking of this, a light bulb appeared above his head.

Looking under his bed, a luxurious black pouch with golden outlines was there.

Taking the pouch, he opened it up and smiled. Laying neatly inside it are ten glowing blue-green Spirit Stones, which his Mother gave him as his monthly allowance.

Like most other Cultivation Worlds, Spirit Stones contain pure Spiritual Energy that greatly supports cultivation. and just like cultivators, they had nine stages in total. Generally speaking, if a cultivator of a certain stage used the spirit stones of the equivalent stage, the effects would be much better since there would be no waste of spiritual energy. Because of their value and rarity, they are used as currency between Cultivators for artifacts and the like.

' Mm, ten Grade-1 Spirit Stones.' Han Yi counted and sighed. Due to having no talent in Cultivation, his Father only allowed his Mother to send this much.

One Grade-1 Spirit Stone equals about One thousand Gold Coins. In total, he has Ten Thousand Gold Coins, which is a good amount for mortals. However for Cultivators? It's basically nothing!

' Well, it seems the Sect's Trading Center is gonna get a visit soon.'

With a plan in mind, Han Yi got his sword and stepped out the Outer Disciple dormitory.

________________________________________

59