Chapter > 7: This System Is Too Much Like My Mom!
1.4k 16 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________________________________

| -- |

_________________________________________

Two Days.

It took Tamamo two days to digest the Grade-1 Beast Strengthening Pill.

Looking at her stats, Han Yi was given a big fright!

[Name: Tamamo-no-Mae.

Race: Orange-Tail Demonic Fox.

Attribute: Fire, illusion.

Race Level: Grade-1(500/10,000).

Race Potential: Grade-9.

Skills: [Unawaken] ]

Han Yi felt his heart bleed.

He still needs 9,500 Qi!

That's simply too much for him right now!

Adding the five Grade-1 Beast Strengthening Pills, that's only 2,000 Qi!

It's a frightening number for Han Yi. He doesn't have enough.

'... Am I really gonna have to leave?'

Han Yi sighed. He doesn't want to leave the comfort of the Outer Disciple dormitory. He has everything he needs here, a bed, his mind, and a fluffy Fox. What more could he ask for?

However...

The System is pushing him out.

It kind of reminds him of both his Moms, his new one and old one. It's rather sad now that he thinks about it.

Han Yi rubbed his forehead, knowing the only the thing that can help him is: [Mission Hall]. That cursed place that will make him work and leave.

Evil! His System is too Evil!

Using Tamamo's incredibly soft tail, he calmed down.

Understanding he has no way out, he opened up the System and went to the [Mission Hall].

[ Ding! Due to being a Rank-1 Beast Tamer, the System will only send out Rank-1 Missions. Only under special conditions, can a higher Rank Quests and Missions be given out.

--

(Rank-1 Mission)-Man And Beast: Kill 20 Grade-1 Demonic Beasts With your Tamed Beast | Rewards: One Grade-2 Beast Strengthening Pill, 20 Grade-1 Spirit Stones, 2,000BP(Beast Points)

Time to complete: Two Weeks ]

' Huh... That's pretty easy.' Han Yi was pleasantly surprised.

He can do this.

Sure he never killed anything, not counting ants and mosquitoes, but he's sure he could do it. Every human has it in them. So he has it too.

He just has to adapt.

Furthermore, he's in a Cultivator World where the law of the jungle is Supreme and where Cultivators kill people like they are killing ants and pulling weeds out of the ground.

The world isn't gonna wait for him. Why not embrace it?

Who knows... He might like it.

A flash of excitement shone on Han Yi's face. It's the most excited he got in a long time. The last he was this excited, is when he pulled Jalter from FGO.

" Well, it looks like we're gonna on an Adventure, my fluffy Fox." Han Yi scratched behind the ears of Tamamo and smiled.

" Mm!" Tamamo made a noise of agreement. She doesn't care.

As long as her Master is with her, she doesn't care where they go. It could be the God Realm, the Divine Beast Realm, Demon Realm, Devil Realm, she doesn't care.

Why do so? Her Master is hers and she is his. Her everything is with her. Her beloved is with her.

Not knowing such thoughts are running through Tamamo's mind, Han Yi chuckled hearing her agree.

It's simply too cute!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Huh? You want to leave?" The Gate Guard at the front Gate of Sky Sword Sect was confused.

Is the young man seeking death? And why is he carrying a Fox? Where's his spatial ring? Is something wrong with his head?

" Just let him go. If he wants to die, let him." The Gate Guard next to him struggled.

" Are you sure, Outer Disciple?" The Gate Guard asked again.

Maybe he heard wrong? Surely he did. A person can't be this stupid in the head. Even Young Masters are smarter than this! And that saying something!

" I want to leave. Don't worry, I'll be back in a week or two." Han Yi simply said, a slight smile on his handsome face.

The Gate Guard felt smacking the head of this Outer Disciple!

What arrogance!

Leaving the Sect without any Cultivation and wanting to leave to the outside world and dare say he can come back in a week or two.

That's simply too arrogant!

' A Young Master. He's a Young Master.' The Gate Guard concluded.

He has to be. Otherwise, what else could explain his stupidity?!

Did his Mother drop on him on his head when he born or something?!

Feeling he was about to explode out of anger, the Gate Guard got out of the way of this courting death Young Master.

" You may pass." He tonelessly said, tossing back Han Yi's Sky Sword Sect Token.

He's done. He's so fucking done with this Young Master.

He's gonna need a drink after this. And maybe a few more after that. And then ten more after that.

He's gonna drink till he can't drink anymore.

Not knowing he may made the Gate Guard drink himself to death - Han Yi left out of the magnificent pure front Gate of Sky Sword Sect.

' So the adventure begins...'


..


' I hate you System.'

He so fucking hates that System right now.

________________________________________

Author Note: Thanks for the Review, ebowl227-chan~! Such kind words are this much to this poor Author's heart~ 

Second Author Note: Thank you everyone for your support and beautiful ideas~ I am extremely glad you're enjoying this's amateur Author's writing~! Please continue supporting this and enjoy the rest of your day~!

59