Chapter > 8: The Hundred Thousand Demonic Beast Forest!
1.4k 13 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________________________________

| -- |

_________________________________________

Like Cultivators and Warriors, Demonic Beasts also have ranks.

Grade-1 throughout Grade-3 are Low Grade Demonic Beasts - who have powers and abilities that rival Qi-Refinement and Foundation Establishment stage cultivators. A flock of grade-2 Demon Birds are able to force Foundation Establishment cultivators to flee. Low-Grade demon beasts largely operate on instinct with some limited intelligence.

Grade-4 throughout Grade-6 are Medium-Grade demon beasts that have powers and abilities that rival Core Formation cultivators. Mid-grade demon-beasts exhibit greater intelligence able to recognize danger and defend themselves through protective abilities or by dodging. Attacks are calculated. Medium grade Demon beasts are able to use magical treasures to assist them during combat. A single Grade-6 Demon Beast can single-handedly take on multiple Core Formation cultivators by itself. Only at Grade-6 can Demonic Beasts truly call itself a Demonic Beast.

Grade-7 are High-Grade demon beasts have power that rival Late Core Formation and Nascent Soul cultivators. High-grade demon beasts take on the forms of giant beasts that can effortlessly destroy islands and have King in their name. Their presence causes great disturbances and are usually found in places where cultivators rarely travel. High-grade Demon Beasts are highly intelligent with lifespans that match Nascent Soul cultivators. Groups of high-grade Demon Beasts have been known to band together to destroy well-defended human settlements. They usually form parties to hunt human cultivators. Though, this mostly goes for Demonic Beasts that don't have a good Bloodline. Bloodline determines everything for Demonic Beasts and Cultivators alike.

As for anything higher than Grade-7 and and above? They are just Myths, only seen in the War Of Gods Era, or sleeping somewhere Cultivators don't dare go.

' Well, at least I know where I stand now.' Han Yi's eyes flashed, walking down the relatively crowded Sky Sword Sect main road, with many merchants and Disciples. Some by themselves and some in groups.

Luckily because of his appearance, most people didn't make trouble with Han Yi. The others can tell he's a Young Master. A Young Master with a high standing. Though, that didn't stop young girls from trying to talk him up.

However, Tamamo had none of that. With just a glare from her, they shivered and ran back to where they came from.

' Is Tamamo my Thot protective shield or something, now?' Han Yi sweatdropped and chuckled.

From his point of view - Yes. Yes, she is. And he is happy she is. Who has time to talk with some girls he is probably never gonna see?

Right now, he's a man on a Mission! And nothing won't stop this Young Master!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Could you please repeat that?" Han Yi went pale, as he asked the fear-faced young man.

The young man nodded, fear still visible in his eyes," A Grade-7 Monkey King and Grade-7 Lizard King are at war in The Hundred Thousand Demonic Beast Forest, so the various Sects are advising all Disciples to not go to in. They even advised the Elders of their Sects too."

Han Yi cursed inwardly, but nodded and smiled outwardly," Thanks."

The young man smiled back," No problem man, we're from the same Sect."

Watching the young man walk away, Han Yi turned his view back to the towering trees in front of him. Trees so tall and thick they block out the sky and sun.

' Are the Heavens against me or is this just a coincidence?' Han Yi looked up.

Is some unseen force trying to stop him from completing his Mission? He fucking hopes not.

He ain't that handsome some Goddess will try to stop him, right? It can't be?

' Coincidence or not, I'm going in.'

Han Yi made up his mind. He has to go. He only has one week and four days left. And the only reason it's that time is that some kind of old lady let them ride her carriage and drop him off here. If wasn't for the carriage, it would have taken him a whole week to get here.

With a plan in motion, Han Yi started walking inside the forest.

This strange event didn't go unnoticed by the others leaving the forest.

" Is something wrong with him?"

" Is he seeking death? He has to be!"

" Younglings can too hot-blooded sometimes."

" Ah! What is he doing?! Someone stop him!"

Alas, no one did stop this courting death Young Master.

Why should they? They don't know him. Plus, it's just some Outer Disciple. Outer Disciples die all the time when they leave their Sect.

In their eyes, he is just too idiotic.

None of them have the strength to fight a Grade-7 Demonic Beast King. No matter, two of them. Both can cause Demonic Beast Tides. They can't fight that.

So that Young Master only has a death wish.

------

Not knowing everyone is thinking he is some suicidal Young Master, Han Yi slowly strolled through the Outer Region of The Hundred Thousand Demonic Beast Forest.

If someone didn't know the name of the forest, they will probably fall in love with the peacefulness it possesses.

Though, Cultivators won't like it one bit. To them, it feels like one wrong move will kill them. A storm waiting to be unleashed for a lack of better words.

" You smell anything?" Han Yi glanced down at Tamamo in his arms.

" Um!" She shook her head. Her head held up high, sniffing the air.

" You wanna try sniffing the ground?"

The look of offended in her eyes, said no. No, she won't do that.

Han Yi chuckled. That look told him she is no dog. No. She is a proud Fox!

" Alright, alright. Sorry for suggesting that." He scratched behind the ears of Tamamo and smiled.

" Mmmm!" An odd sound of pleasure left Tamamo's throat.

This Master of hers is too much! He already knows her weak spots!

How can she be mad at him, now?!

Han Yi chuckled again at the look he is getting from her.

Tamamo can be too cute sometimes!

________________________________________

64