Chapter > 11: Tamamo’s First Skill!
2.8k 17 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________________________________

| -- |

_________________________________________

[ Ding! You killed a Grade-1 Demonic Ironback Wolf! | 8/20 ]

" Whew..." Han Yi whipped the sweat rolling down his face. His hands and the bottom of his clothing dripped with blood, adding to the already blood-stained white robe.

He and Tamamo woke when the sun was just rising and got to killing Demonic Beasts, all strangely Demonic Ironback Wolves, using their Fox-Bait-then-run plan.

The plan itself isn't the best, but that's all they could do. Tamamo doesn't have nearly enough Strength to defend herself, so he as her Master can only do the defending and killing.

Tamamo didn't like that she wasn't really doing anything, but Han Yi's gentle tail fluffs calmed her worrying down.

Tamamo knows she's weak and has to no right to speak In the Demonic Beast World, but she wants to get powerful. She wants to get so powerful nothing will worry her beloved, so he can be lazy anytime he wants. She wants to be the Wall protecting her Master from the world.

However... It seems that the time is not now. Now, her Master is her Wall, protecting her from the world, while using all his strength to help her get more powerful.

It's only for now. Tamamo told herself. She will soon have strength, that nothing won't challenge her. She knows. Her Bloodline told her so.

" Oh? Someone is happy~" Han Yi chuckled, seeing Tamamo's fluffy tail wag back and forth, as her eyes shone with something he couldn't place.

Tamamo nodded, looking up at Han Yi from the ground, as they strolled through forest, looking for their next prey.

' Such a smart Fox! *Sigh~* I am so lucky that old witch didn't find anything with Tamamo. If she did, I bet only Sect Masters and Old Monsters could buy her from a famous Auction Hall. If not a Auction Hall, then by greedy Cultivators who will kill for such a precious Demonic Beast.'

Han Yi knew his luck was good. However, he didn't dare think is his luck was protagonist-level good. Sure he could pull Five-Stars Servants like it's nothing in FGO, but this is real life! Not a game!

In his whole life, he never won the lottery or bingo! All his luck only works for Gacha Games!

Aaah! How bad! Even the Gods would pity his existence!

No wonder the Goddess of Luck is helping him this time around. He really should make that Goddess a shrine and pray to her every day he wakes up.

Maybe then she will grant his untold Dream of a Harem of Beast Girls!

He already has a Fox-Girl, now he needs a Dog-Girl, Wolf-Girl, Cat-Girl, Bunny-Girl, Dragon-Girl, and a Phoenix-Girl to complete his dream!

So close yet so far away!

Tamamo's eyebrow suddenly twitched. Looking up, she saw her Master's dreamy expression and frowned. Why does she feel like slaughtering a few Demonic Beasts, especially female Demonic Beasts now?

Surely her beloved won't think she'll share him?

That is unacceptable!

That won't do! That won't do at all!

Now she really wants to get more powerful!

[ Ding! Tamamo has awakened her First Skill! ]

Han Yi blinked. He blinked again and looked down.

" What? Why are looking at me like that? What did I do?" Han Yi's lips twitched. Why is Tamamo looking like he wronged her? He didn't even do anything!

...Wait.

Han Yi paled, remembering another core function of a Beast Tamer.

Soul-Link.

Upon contracting a Beast, both Beast Tamer and Beast will develop a Soul-Link.

In this Soul-Link, both Beast Tamer and Beast can sense the surface emotions of each other.

" A man can Drean can't he?"

Han Yi got a snort from Tamamo as his answer. Her glare could even chill over The Sahara Desert in a matter of seconds. If he didn't know better, then he'll think she was from the Frozen Phoenix Palace!

Han Yi bitterly smiled. He knew Foxs could be territorial, but he didn't think it'll be this bad.

Squatting down beside the cute pouting Fox, Han Yi didn't waste any words and pulled her into his embrace.

A fury of fluffy paws was the answer he got from the overly territorial Fox.

Only after smacking him for a few minutes did she calm down. Though, that chilling glare was still there.

Using his secret move - [scratch behind the ears] - he got her to purr.

" I don't know what your worried about." Laying against a tree, he laid her down on his lap.

" I ain't taking another Demonic Beast in a long time. So it's just gonna me and you for the time being."

Tamamo sighed. Her chilling eyes left her, seeing her beloved smile so peacefully.

Yeah, what was she worried about?

She's Tamamo-no-Mae! She is the First Contracted Beast of her Master and beloved! No one will take that spot from her!

If someone did try, she will bathe the whole Human Realm in blood!

Unbeknownst to Tamamo's thoughts, Han Yi suddenly paled.

Hold up... If he gets a Harem, then wouldn't that mean he will have no lazy time? No time to himself?

He can't have that!

Maybe just a sexy Fox Wife is enough for him...

He can't be greedy now.

Tamamo blinked in surprise. Her beloved really likes to be lazy. Even the temptation of beautiful women didn't move his heart. Rather, the temptation of beautiful women scared him.

If Tamamo could laugh, she would have.

Good! Her beloved is really good!

Locking up that [ Demonic Beast Harem Plan], Han Yi checked Tamamo's new stats.

[Name: Tamamo-no-Mae.

Race: Orange-Tail Demonic Fox.

Attribute: Fire, illusion.

Race Level: Grade-1(500/10,000).

Race Potential: Grade-9.

--

[ Skills ]

-illusion Manipulation(Grade-1): Tamamo-no-Mae can conjure up illusions that can fool any Grade-1 Demonic Beasts and Cultivators under the 12th Qi Condensation stage. To them, it will be a no different than reality.

Note: To upgrade Beast Skills, the Beast will have to keep have using the skill ]

Han Yi laughed. He laughed so hard till tears came out.

Gods... Under Grade-1 Demonic Beasts and Cultivators under the 12th Qi Condensation stage, she will be no different than a Goddess Of illusions!

What a cheat!

' Is this how overpowered protagonists feel? What a wonderful feeling!' Han Yi was in a good mood.

" Who told you to be so amazing~!" Han Yi fluffed up Tamamo's tail like never be for.

He fluffed so much Tamamo went red in the face and...peed on him?

Han Yi felt Tamamo's embarrassment through their Soul-Link.

Somehow... He knows what is dripping from his lap is not pee...

Tamamo went even redder.

Gods! She needs a hole to hide under and never leave!

This is so embarrassing!

Why her?!

_______________________________________

63