Chapter 92
199 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hephaistos sat at her desk, her fingers idly tapping at it, as Loki stood in front of her. The woman in question's lips were a thin line, her expression one more of annoyance than feeling apologetic. "Well?" Hephaistos asked her.

"I'm... I was mean to you back in Heaven," Loki began. Hephaistos just stared - a mere truthful statement certainly wasn't an apology. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for calling you the Eye of Sauron, I'm sorry for calling you the Oculus Rift, I'm sorry for calling you Wink, I'm sorry for calling you Hephs: Enter the Hecko, I'm sorry for-"

"Yes, I get it," Hephaistos snapped, getting her hackles up. "You don't have to go through the entire list again."

"Some of the names were really clever! Since I'm actually apologizing I have to not use 'em again! So, I'm sorry for-"

"If you keep going," Hephaistos said, testily, "I will send you back to Heaven right now."

"That's an empty threat," Loki said, waving her hand dismissively. "You're too nice to do that."

"Am I now?" Hephaistos stood from her chair, tilting her head casually as she stared Loki down. The pair were the same height, but Loki had a supermodel's physique - Hephaistos had a blacksmith's. "Are you quite sure of that?"

Loki cleared her throat. "Right. Well, glad that's sorted out, I'm sorry I came up with half the nicknames you got called back in Heaven-"

"It was more than half."

"Well, sorry it was more than half, too," Loki said.

"You don't seem particularly sorry to me."

"Nnn, come on! I'm apologizing! I'm sorry, okay?! Jesus!"

"I'm not Jesus. I'm not going to automatically forgive anything you do just because you say you're sorry."

"Shouldn't even have mentioned her name," Loki said, with a long sigh. Hephaistos just stared. "Okay, okay!" Loki took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, alright? Drake's right, it was shitty of me to do that stuff, and I regret it. I just don't like admitting when I'm a piece of crap. I won't call you mean names again."

"Thank you." That was much better. "I accept your apology."

"Great. Now that that's out of the way, and we're metamours or whatever, let me just say: your tits are nice. Wish mine were that big. Well, no, I wish mine were bigger."

Hephaistos gave Loki a flat look. "Even if you hadn't spent centuries coming up with cruel names for me in Heaven, I don't think I would want to be friends with you, Loki."

"Wow. Harsh. Okay." Hephaistos sat down in her chair, returning her attention to her paperwork. "Yeesh, I'm that bad? You'd rather do paperwork than talk to me?"

"Yes. Talking with you is unproductive. Paperwork is productive."

"Ack," Loki said, planting one hand on her chest in exaggerated pain. Hephaistos flicked her eye up to Loki. "Going, going!"

She couldn't really focus on the paperwork, though. At least, not at first. Her thoughts naturally turned towards Drake. While Loki's apology had been... imperfect, it had also seemed sincere. At least after she got pissed enough for Loki to stop fucking around. He'd managed to convince Loki to actually feel bad - and apologize - for her past poor behavior. It was an impressive feat, as somebody who had known Loki for ten thousand years and dealt with her bullying for a significant chunk of that. All the more impressive because he had sided with her instead of Loki.

She felt a certain flush to her cheeks. Rationally, she knew that he had sided with her because he recognized that Loki was in the wrong, and he was a good man, so he did what was right rather than automatically siding with his lovers over anyone else. Emotionally, she felt like he had sided with her because he liked her more, which set her heart aflutter.

Eventually she managed to get her emotions under control, and get back to the paperwork.

* * *

Noriko had been stuck at "Level One" for the entire time that she had been in Orario, despite joining Drake's party and participating in many dangerous events. After discussing it with her husband, Drake, who she loved, he suggested that perhaps she was being dragged down by the fact that she was participating in battles alongside the much higher Level members of the family, such as Cass, Bitch, and Erza, who fought more powerful foes, and who she could only participate alongside peripherally. Therefore, she was not in a 'true fight' appropriate to her Level. The monsters she summoned were not too effective at fighting monsters which Cass could defeat, and therefore, participating alongside Cass limited her ability to Level up.

Since Noriko trusted Drake, and Drake was smart, and Drake's logic was very sensible, she decided that it would be better to party alongside her mother, and Bella, and Naomi. Additionally, this would give her a chance to talk to Bella, who would likely become another of Drake's wives, and would need Noriko's guidance as Drake's top wife.

Her job as top wife was to ensure that all the other wives were happy and enjoyed their relationship with Drake, which was not too difficult as Drake was very loving, attentive, and protective, up to the point of literally dying to protect Cass from the 'Juggernaut,' the Dungeon's most powerful monster (so far). The only real work that she had to do in her role as top wife so far was make sure that Haruhime did not feel upset about having sex with Loki, eating out Rei (as Rei had a very high sex drive and multiple bodies), and making Bitch eat her out (as Bitch had a very high sex drive and enjoyed being forced to do various sexual things).

"Bella," she said, making the white-haired girl jerk in surprise. They were only on the Second Floor, but Bella seemed skittish despite that. Noriko was not sure why. She had mentioned she was a powerful mage and Drake's top wife, so if anything, being on the Second Floor should have only been more secure. Bella was also Level Two and had stats higher than Noriko's own stats when she was Level One, even though Noriko's stats were now S999, which was supposed to be the maximum, but Bella had a 'cheat ability.'

"A-ah? Yes?" Bella squeaked out, looking at her nervously. Perhaps it was because Bella was shorter than Noriko? Height could be intimidating, as Noriko was four foot ten while her father was seven feet, which added to his intimidation factor.

"I was curious how you feel about Drake."

Bella turned bright red at that, suddenly averting her gaze, pushing her index fingers against one another awkwardly. "W-well, he's p-pretty cool," she said.

"I see." Noriko nodded along with Bella's statement. "That is true. Drake is certainly cool, in the senses of being competent, being even-tempered, and being socially desirable. He also recently successfully seduced two of the strongest female members of the Loki familia, Ais Wallenstein and Tione Hiryute," she added.

"A-ah, y-yeah, I heard about that," Bella stammered out, her eyes flicking around the Dungeon, but the Dungeon had determined - after sending a few weak goblins at them - that they were too strong for this Level, and so avoided continuing to send creatures to attack them. "The Sword Princess and Jormungandr... I really look up to them! I want to be a powerful adventurer like them one day!"

Noriko nodded. Bella must have been a girl like Cass or Bitch, who wanted to become very powerful in order to protect others, and thus was on alert for opportunities for battle. That would explain why she was avoiding looking at Noriko, as obviously she could not fight Noriko, as Noriko was pregnant and also a mage and also an ally. "Yes. They are very strong. Ais has been helping me practice swordplay."

"Wow," Bella said. "D-do you think she could teach me?"

"Yes, as she is very good at fighting with a sword."

"N-no, I mean, would she?"

"I do not see why she would not. She teaches me because I asked, even before she became romantically and sexually involved with Drake."

"Wow... you've been training with Lady Ais for that long... you must be really good with a sword!"

"I believe I am, though my relatively low Status means I probably could not fight you successfully."

"Oh, no no no," Bella said, raising her hands defensively, waving off the idea. "Obviously we shouldn't fight, haha, that's not what I meant!"

* * *

Noriko's magical spell, Mar Tiamat, meant she could summon any one of eleven different monsters to assist in battle. This provided her with great versatility, but maintaining and controlling the monsters consumed a large amount of Mind, so she could not do it all the time, instead acting as reinforcement when a battle began to turn south.

The Dungeon had decided to provide her such a chance, as Bella, Naomi, and her mother were struggling to fight off a group of five Silverbacks, with Drake watching coolly from the air. He would not intervene unless they were about to die, at which point, his Level Six abilities would completely overwhelm these monsters fit for Level Ones to struggle against. Thus, Noriko felt totally calm and not afraid in the least. She simply considered which summon would be best for this circumstance, and summoned it.

"I call to you from the depths of my being. Come forth and take form. Be my weapon and my shield. Protect me and those I love. Destroy my enemies and those who would do us harm. I offer you my magic as sustenance. Consume my essence and be born into this world. I am your master and you are my servant. Do as I command and let us together crush our enemies. Come forth and show me your power, Musmagghu!" As she spoke, she felt the magic form in her chest, bursting forth in a single enervating movement, forming a seven-headed serpent.

At her will, the creature reared up, looming over the battlefield. Fortunately, the roof here on the Twelfth Floor was very high up, so it could easily do so. Noriko could see through the creature's many eyes, and focused on the two Silverbacks currently trying to kill Bella, spitting down on them - the venom hit the creatures, making them roar in pain, becoming confused as the dose ate through their flesh, their movements becoming more sluggish. Bella, for her part, took advantage of their distraction, leaping towards one's throat and managing to decapitate it in a single neat, crisp movement, landing on its shoulders for a moment and then leaping off before its comrade could land an attack on her.

Noriko really wanted to Level up, as then she could do cool things like that. While she knew that Drake loved her regardless of her physical power, he was Level Six, while she was Level One, and that was a large difference in many ways. She wheeled the heads around on the pair of monsters that Naomi was facing up against, her agile body, high status, and well-trained martial arts serving to allow her to handle two at a time, if barely. That close fight shifted quickly as more venom landed on the pair of Silverbacks she was fighting, with her grabbing one by the wrist, simply yanking it off the ground before hurling it at its ally in a rapid movement. Setsuko managed to stab directly into her Silverback's chest, killing it by destroying its magic stone, before Noriko could offer her assistance.

As Naomi, Bella, and Setsuko managed to defeat their respective opponents, however, there was a roar of something powerful and distinct. Drake simply remained watching overhead as a large, brontosaurus-esque "Infant Dragon" emerged from the mist, charging right at Setsuko, seeming to specifically select the weakest of them. "Setsuko!" Bella yelled out, clearly very concerned about her mother, while Naomi just leapt towards the creature, ducking under its first bite - if narrowly - and delivering a kick to its throat that seemed to accomplish very little.

Noriko could feel her focus start to waver, but she closed her body's eyes, using the eyes of Musmagghu instead, orienting its seven heads all against the Infant Dragon at once, as it snapped at Naomi, who was just narrowly dodging its strikes, while Setsuko and Bella started to come at it from one side. Waiting for the perfect moment - when Naomi was a good three strides from the creature, while Setsuko and Bella were still approaching - she spat all seven mouths' full load of venom at the creature, making it reel and scream, its head turning up towards Musmagghu.

Of course, the distraction cost it dearly, as Bella simply leapt up at its neck, managing to stab her knives into its throat and making a pair of long, raking cuts. The creature screamed, lashing out ineffectually, and Setsuko once more managed to stab it right in the ribs, piercing its magic stone with surprising ease, causing the creature to disintegrate a second later, leaving a puff of ash that covered Bella for a moment, the white-haired girl coughing.

"Good work," Drake said from above, landing down in the midst of them. "Is anyone injured?"

As it turned out, they were not, due to their highly competent fighting of the monsters. Noriko was very proud, as Musmagghu was probably a significant part of that. Drake reminded her that she should unsummon it before she passed out, which was very kind and thoughtful of him, as her head was starting to fog up so she forgot all about that. Once she had unsummoned Musmagghu, she refocused her attention on her old role as a supporter, removing the magic stones from each of the dead Silverbacks. Drake offered his assistance, so it did not take very long at all.

* * *

Noriko was naked from the waist up, Loki behind her, cackling in delight. "Guess what?"

It did not take long at all for Noriko to guess what. Either she had acquired a new Skill, which did not seem likely, or she had Leveled up, which did seem likely, as an Infant Dragon was rated at a Level Two, and she had played a major (arguably primary) role in defeating one. "I have Leveled up."

"No, you- oh, wait, yeah," Loki said, deflating. "Bleh. You gotta be a buzzkill all the time?"

"You asked me to guess what. It is logical that the only thing of note that could happen would be the acquisition of a new Skill or a Level, and given I have been at S999 for some time, and I specifically joined Setsuko's party in order to potentially Level up, it is natural-"

"Alright, alright," Loki said, huffing. "Well, no reason not to hit the Level up right now, since you've got such high stats," she explained, popping her lips. "And... boom!"

Noriko felt the infusion of power that came with Leveling up. All of her senses sharpened, all her muscles became that bit stronger, time seemed to expand, but not in an unduly inconvenient way. She enjoyed the feeling, as it was very good, and also she had not experienced it before, having just reached Level Two. "This is very nice."

"They say the first Level's the biggest," Loki told her, patting her shoulder. "To celebrate, how abouts I- ow!" Noriko had grabbed Loki's wrists before she could properly grope her breasts. Should she stop Loki from groping her? As the top wife, it was part of her job to make sure that the other wives were happy, and Loki liked groping breasts. However, Loki also liked groping breasts when the girl struggled to not have her breasts groped. However, there was no realistic way in which Loki possibly overcome her attempts to stop her from groping her breasts, and also, she could not easily pretend to be bamboozled given she had already stopped Loki from groping her breasts.

Truly, being the top wife was often confusing and difficult, but the fact that Drake had entrusted her with that position was very nice. "I will allow you to grope me if you do something for me."

"Ehh," Loki replied, and Noriko let go of Loki's hands - which made Loki grope her. "Ehehehe! Got 'em! I didn't agree to anythi~ing!" She declared.

It was strange. Even if she had not agreed to anything, then logically, she should not mention that until done groping Noriko, as this made it more likely that Noriko would stop her. Still, Loki liked groping breasts, and Noriko had very sensitive breasts, especially given their increasing size, so she just moaned and squirmed under Loki's attention. Pretending to be unable to resist due to pleasure was likely to be something that Loki liked. She remembered Bitch mentioning something to that effect - that 'being overcome by pleasure so you can't do anything but what you're told is so sexy, joousama!'

"Oh, ahm, your hands, on my breasts, are too good," Noriko said, trying her best to sound lewdly aroused. "I cannot resist."

Loki just let out a sigh of annoyance, letting go of Noriko's breasts. "You know I have lie detection magic, right?"

"Ah," Noriko said, remembering that. "I forgot. I apologize. I will try to say things that imply I cannot resist but are technically true as I can easily resist due to being Level Two while you are effectively at the level of a fit, skinny normal human woman, who are already weaker than Hentalian women."

Loki just sighed at that, pinching the bridge of her nose. "You can't just say that!"

"I am sorry. I am trying to be honest, as I am Drake's top wife, and being honest with his other wives is important, except for Dustiness Lalatina Ford AKA Darkness, as she is happy in a delusional state wherein she is actually Drake's involuntary sex slave, instead of his wife."

"Well, I'm happy in a delusional state where I'm overcoming your resistance to get to grope you!" Loki said.

"I see." Noriko nodded. She placed one hand on her chin as she contemplated how best to maintain such a delusional state for Loki. "I hope that after I have a baby, I can be impregnated by Drake again, however, Rei has noted that I should not be impregnated unless she is watching, as that was the agreement Drake made for Rei to become the wetnurse for any children whose mothers are too busy in the Dungeon to properly nurse them," Noriko explained. Loki just listened along. "I said those things so you could imagine I was distracted and grope me again, but you have failed to do so."

"Ugh!" Loki let out an annoyed noise. "I thought you were being sincere!"

"I was being sincere, as you have lie detection magic."

"Yeah, but- bleh! Gah!" She lunged forward, groping Noriko's tits for a few seconds, and Noriko just squirmed in response, letting out hot pants and moans to try to let Loki enjoy herself. "No, you know what, I can't enjoy this at this point," Loki sighed, pulling her hands off Noriko's tits. "But thanks for tryin'. Maybe next time."

"Hm." Noriko hummed. "You are very nice with Haruhime, rather than nonconsensually groping her."

"Yeah, on account of she's a woobie," Loki said. "No bullying woobies!"

"What is a woobie?"

"You know. A girl who is traumatized by her bad experiences."

"Ah. My father was physically abusive to me. Does that qualify me as a 'woobie'? If so, you could simply grope my breasts consensually."

"No, no, you're ruining it, Noriko!" Loki just hopped up off the bed at that point. "Okay, get dressed, I'll try to forget everything you said here so I can surprise grope you later!"

"Very well. I will go along with this. I promise to pretend to be surprised and not resist."

"Don't promise that!!!"

* * *

Noriko realized that, since Bella was not yet Drake's lover (in the sense of sexual contact; they did go on dates), it would be helpful for her to attempt to help Bella with her greatly superior experience. After all, she was the first girl that Drake had deflowered, and therefore was the most experienced of all his wives, except possibly Haruhime, Aisha, Naomi, or Koriand'r, as they had sexual partners before Drake. (Her mother did have a previous sex partner, in the form of Goro, but he was a very bad sex partner and thus did not count.) She should provide her superior wisdom to Bella.

Thus, she went to her mother's house, and knocked on the door to Bella's room. "Hello?" Bella's voice replied.

"Hello. It is Noriko. I would like to speak to you, Bella. Are you alone?"

"Oh! Yes," Bella said in reply, and Noriko entered her bedroom, the girl in question wearing what looked like pajamas. "Hi," she said, waving at Noriko.

"Hello." Noriko closed the door behind her, then sat down on the bed, patting the seat next to her - Bella nervously planted her butt next to Noriko. "You are romantically entwined with my husband."

"Buh, bwuh," Bella sputtered out. "Sorry!"

"No, it is good," Noriko said. Bella just blinked. "However, it is my duty as his top wife to ensure that all his wives are happy and good wives," she explained. Bella just nodded quietly. "So I wish to share some advice with you."

"O-oh? Okay," Bella said.

"Yes." Noriko thought about where best to start. Drake had very wide tastes in partners, and in any case, liked women to be 'who they were' rather than 'trying to fix them,' thus him being perfectly happy with Cass's difficulties reading, Noriko's own 'autism', Rei's morally questionable character, and so forth. "I think the most important part is sexual compatibility." Bella immediately turned bright red, but Noriko continued to speak anyway. "As his wife, it is naturally your duty to make him come as much as you do, as that is the principle of reciprocity." Bella just nodded, not looking at Noriko, but clearly listening to her. "I do not always succeed at doing this. In fact, I always fail, due to being extremely sexually sensitive. However, it is important to try, as that shows you care about his pleasure as much as your own. Being sexually selfish is bad," Noriko explained.

"I-I-I s-s-s-see," Bella squeaked out, her whole face red, so red that it started running down her neck.

Now that she had covered sexual questions, Noriko tried to think of other advice she could offer. "You should not cheat on him, as that is bad," she started. "When you want to have sex with him, you should ask, as he will then have sex with you, as he is very kind like that; further, showing your attention is appealing to him, as it serves as an 'ego boost' and reinforces your attraction to him." Bella just squeaked and squirmed as Noriko offered all the advice she could dispense.

* * *

Bella's head was filled with all sorts of dirty perverted thoughts thanks to Noriko's talk. It wasn't that she didn't appreciate it! Obviously Noriko was trying to be helpful! She was nice! Just giving sex advice! That was it! But that stuff about orgasms and sex and everything, ahhh! Grandpa's dirty thoughts were overpowering her natural good girl sensibilities! She was thinking things like, I wonder what Drake likes in bed or How would I make Drake feel good so I don't come more than him? It was hard to think about anything else!

She got up and out of her bed, starting to wander the darkened halls as she tried her best to push all those dirty thoughts out of her head. She passed by Hestia, fumbling with ingredients in the kitchen to make herself a late night snack; she passed by Drake, holding Tatsuki in his arms, cooing over the baby in a way that made it clear he was super-great father material.

Then she heard something. It was just that she was distracted by Noriko's words that she mindlessly, curiously wandered over towards the sound! It wasn't that she was a pervert like Grandpa! And the door was open a bit, that was all! She couldn't help but look through the crack in the door to Setsuko's room!

Setsuko was butt naked, as was Drake, and they were really, really going at it! Setsuko was on her back, moaning and thrashing on Drake's cock, her huge tits bouncing wildly with every thrust on Drake's part. She was clearly enjoying herself a heck of a lot, gauging by the way she quivered in place, her teeth digging into her lower lip as she struggled not to make any noise, her face red with exertion. Setsuko herself was slick with sweat, and, um, there was more coming out from between her thighs, splashing onto the bed beneath them and making a little puddle of the stuff. She couldn't really see Drake's face in this position, just his back and butt and balls and a bit of his dick every time he pulled out.

Bella's conscious mind was not really present for what was playing out in front of her. She was just staring at the scene, completely brainless, as Drake hefted Setsuko up, shifting the older woman's position. She'd been on her back, Drake on top of her, and now he was twisting her around, leaning into her breasts as he planted her on his lap. She got to watch as Drake's cock slid in and out of Setsuko's pussy, her juices dripping like crazy. Was that how wet people normally were when they had sex? There was so much! There was this strong lemony scent coming from her, as she just got pounded away like that, and then Drake shifted her body again, twisting her around so she was on her hands and knees.

Her boobs swayed wildly with every thrust. They were huge! Ginormous! Bella couldn't help but be reminded that it felt like every one of Drake's wives had bigger tits than her! (Noriko had said that she used to be flat-chested, though, so maybe he was okay with petite girls?) Certainly, boobs like that far outclassed hers, just swaying and jiggling hypnotically as Drake went at it like crazy! Her nipples started to feel a little uncomfortable in her pajamas, scraping against the fabric, but a glance downward showed that they were still in place.

"Ohh, Drake," Setsuko moaned out, as Drake leaned down over her, kissing and sucking at her neck. His eyes were closed, so he didn't notice Bella, but Bella got to see his face while he had sex, and she just stared, her eyes big and round as she watched him. He seemed so... passionate! Loving! Attentive! It was like Setsuko's neck was the most important thing in the world to him! His hands reached up for Setsuko's tits, softly groping them, hefting them up, fingers sinking into the copious amounts of flesh that Bella was definitely jealous of! "Drake, ahm, I love you, darling," Setsuko got out, before coming again, squirting all over the bed, that lemon-lime/cherry scent getting even stronger!

Drake let out some muffled noises into Setsuko's neck, and Setsuko apparently understood them, because she responded. "Oh, ahm, I'm so, so happy, ahn, this is - I never, knuh, knew, what marriage could be like, until you, Drake!" Drake let out some more muffled noises into her neck, his tongue noisily beating away in a way that was surprisingly erotic. "Thank you, thank yo~ou!" Setsuko squealed as she came all over again, just coming hard, Drake's big, strong hands sinking into her tits once more, making Bella feel jealous all over again - both of how big Setsuko's boobs were, and how Drake was playing with them!

So that was what married sex was like... you just understood one another without needing to be able to speak... and you came lots and lots, apparently. Setsuko was way behind on the orgasms compared to Drake! He must have been crazy good at sex! Bella squirmed in place, feeling herself starting to get wet from the show. Luckily, not as wet as Setsuko, or her pajama pants would have been drenched! Her thighs wiggled, winding up rubbing her clit against her clothes in a way that felt good, and she pulled one hand up to cover her mouth before she made any loud noises.

Wait... oh no! Her brain finally restarted enough to realize that she was acting like a completely incorrigible pervert, watching a married couple privately make love to one another without permission! This was completely a Grandpa move!

But... she'd... well, she'd already been doing it, so it wasn't like... keeping doing it made it any worse, right? Right?

Before she could reach any good conclusion on that front, Drake pulled out of Setsuko, making her gasp and shiver at his sudden absence. Bella just stared at his big, hard cock. It was so big! All wet, too! She swallowed the drool that was starting to pool in her mouth as she stared at the thing, Drake looking over his big-boobed wife as she panted into the bed, having collapsed forward onto her shoulders. "Is there any position you'd like in particular?" Drake asked Setsuko, his cock idly smacking against Setsuko's big round butt cheeks.

"Ah..." Setsuko panted. "Oh, I should, duh, do more," she said, hefting herself up at that point. "Just lie down, Drake," Setsuko said, and Drake laid down - weirdly, perpendicular on the bed, rather than the normal way, but the bed was big enough that he didn't fall off or anything. Setsuko just leaned up, wrapping her big tits around his dick! They were so enormous, and they were also clearly really soft so it probably felt really good for Drake!

Once again, Bella looked down at her own, very small, breasts, willing and wishing for them to grow big! If they were big, then- then when she did lewd things with Drake, she could do things like that! And that'd make Drake come more, like Setsuko was trying to do, pumping her big boobs all over Drake's cock, a loving smile on her face as she stared up at him. They were such a happy couple, too! Yes, that wasn't a perverted Grandpa thought! Being a happy couple and having sex was better than just having sex, right?! Right! She wanted to be a happy couple and then have sex with Drake! That wasn't a perverted thought, right?!

"Mm, is it good?" Setsuko asked, as her fingers pushed into the soft, pillowy flesh of her tits, mashing the big huge things around Drake's cock.

"It's fantastic, Setsuko," Drake said, leaning up, starting to softly run his fingers through her dark purple hair. He had such a loving smile as he looked down at her, and Setsuko smiled right back, before leaning in, sucking on his cockhead and letting out a muffled noise around his dick which was probably meant to be talking but Bella couldn't understand it. "Mm, that's even better. I love you, Setsuko." She let out more muffled noises, and Drake chuckled. Wow! They really were able to understand each other, even like that! That must be the power of love!

Drake's hands reached down for Setsuko's breasts, his fingers playing with her nipples gently in a way that made Bella very aware of the way her own perky nipples pressed into the fabric of her shirt. Even though Setsuko was doing all the work now, it wound up being her who came first! Drake must be crazy good at sex, which was probably because he had so much practice! Setsuko just moaned loudly around Drake's cock, and he continued playing with her nipples, smiling down at her. She actually came two more times before Drake came himself, groaning as Setsuko greedily slurped it down. Bella wondered what it tasted like. Was it good?

When he was finished coming, Drake leaned back with a sigh, and Setsuko popped off his cock, shifting to move up and cuddle with him. Bella, at that point, finally regained enough brainpower and/or willpower to pull away from the doorway, quietly sneaking off back towards her room.

"Hey, Bella," Drake's voice came out, making her jerk in surprise - oh, but it was the Drake who was watching Tatsuki. "Couldn't sleep?"

"U-um, ummm, uh-um," she sputtered out, turning bright red. He didn't know, right?! Right?!??!? She didn't want him to know she was a pervert like Grandpa who watched people have sex!!! "Y-yeah, um, it's, um, yeah, I couldn't sleep," she stammered out. "B-but I'm g-gonna go try to again!" She squeaked, before darting off.

Hopefully he didn't realize what she'd been doing! She'd die if he did!

* * *

I watched Bella rush off towards her bedroom, Tatsuki fortunately remaining asleep in my arms. I'd tried to not make it obvious that I knew she was watching, but maybe I should have done something different... I'd given her a good show, I thought.

Well, she was young, and I couldn't really blame her for being the most easily-flustered-about-sex woman I knew; she was competing with people like Naomi and Aisha, after all...

I hoped she didn't feel too guilty about watching. I really didn't mind her voyeuristic streak. It was cute, honestly. She was an adorably innocent little munchkin who wants to learn about sex but can't admit it.

* * *

Filvis made her way slowly up the mountain, each footfall seeming just as dull and methodical as any of the previous ones. She had heard from villagers that they'd seen the Red Dragon land on the mountain, and never fly away - but that was a story she'd heard a half-dozen times, in a half-dozen villages. If the dragon flew off from the far side, the villagers would never see it, after all.

She had eaten magic stone after magic stone, hunting down the most dangerous monsters of the surface. By this point, she was probably stronger than any other living adventurer - but was she stronger than the Zeus and Hera familias?

She'd have to be deluded to think so. But it didn't matter.

If she was honest with herself, she wanted to die. Wanted to embrace the end she so deserved, for killing Aura, for betraying Drake, for all her myriad sins.

As she rounded a corner, she was shocked to see the Red Dragon lying there, its form still and inert. It- this was another dragon, it had to be. This couldn't be the Red Dragon, the creature that had killed the Zeus and Hera familias almost in their entirety, right? Her hands found their way to Tear Pain and to Guardian's White Torch. She didn't need to breathe. She could be utterly still and silent in her own way. This had to be some other dragon. A baby dragon, the Red Dragon's child, something like that... it had to be.

Still, she approached it, her footfalls quieter than they had ever been up to that point - and the creature's eye flickered open. There was a long, pregnant moment, both of them staring at each other, and then a rumbling, female voice spoke.

"So... another adventurer comes."

Chapter 93 is available on my Subscribestar at this link, Chapter 94 at this link, and Chapter 95 at this link. It includes some downtime and the start of the next arc. All three are available for just $3/month.

5